Forum: General / Hip Hop / Hip Hop Photos - Misc

Does anyone surf?
By Dancings_da_name
On Wed Dec 24, 2003 03:59 PM

I surf, just wondering if anyone else does? Surfing reminds me alot of dancing. U just do wat u wanna and let ur problems fly away. Thats wat dancing and surfin' are to me. A kinda relation place. It kinda rox on the waves just like it does on the dance floor or on stage.

Dani

4 Replies to Does anyone surf?

re: Does anyone surf?
By chaztaz
On Thu Dec 25, 2003 04:47 PM
Hey
Yeh i surf! i've always thought that too, but no one seemed to understand...i mean comparing the two they look fully different. When ur dancin/surfin nuffin else matters yeh. Ur just like free from ur problems like ya said. best feelin is havin a gd surf after a bad day at school! Same with dancing too!
peace out
By Dancings_da_name
On Fri Dec 26, 2003 04:11 AM
that is like exact how i feel. Surfing and Dancing are sooo realaxin'. Thats proably (sp?) y i dont think of them as sports more as arts.
I like snow boarding as well. It does the same as surfing its like walkin' on water. But ur not on water if ya get wat i mean. (its okay if u dont coz alot of ppl dont get me alot of the time)

Dani
By MolikUk
On Mon Jul 05, 2021 03:26 AM
Surfer’s paradise: One of the hottest beaches in the gold coast for enjoying the holidays in Australia. The heart of gold coast is situated in the central
part and so it is very good reachable place for all couples and families across
the world. There are plenty of options for enjoining your moments in this beach.
The more funny moment gives in the night with some games and drinks. The other
attractions include the humid climate, luxurious lifestyle and the very big
shopping areas as well.
By Dikol
On Mon Jul 05, 2021 03:34 AM
You have a hobby to be envied. As a surfer, I know what I'm talking about. I recently bought all the gear I needed from a surf shop and there was a good selection of surfboards, you can compare at easy-surfshop.com for a very reasonable price. I would like to quickly catch the wave on the new board)

ReplySendWatch