Forum: Germany / Germany - General

habt ihr ,irish dancing' in deutschland?
By ghilliefan
On Sun Dec 28, 2003 06:23 AM

wenn meine deustche austauchpartnerin nach england kommt, hat sie was ,irish dancing' ist gewiesen. ist ,irish dancing' popular in deustchland? oder was ist es? (sorry about the mistakes - i am still learning german!)

fewe

3 Replies to habt ihr ,irish dancing' in deutschland?

re: habt ihr ,irish dancing' in deutschland?
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Dec 28, 2003 06:33 PM
Don´t worry, your german is good allready.

Well, Irish Dancing is known, but I don´t know if everyone knows. But we often have companyes showing Lord of the dance or other Irish Dance shows like this here.
Once I´ve seen Michael Flatley dancing here.

Kathy
www.ballett.istcool.de
Irish Dancing in Germany tonight.
By Siasy
On Mon Jan 12, 2004 05:14 AM
Irish Dancing is quite huge, with Irish Dance Spectacle shows such as Riverdance, Lord of the Dance, Magic of the Dance, Spirit of the Dance, Rhythm of the Dance, all on tour in Germany, some eevent performing tonight.

If you would prefer to see Irish Dancing or contacts for Irish or set dancing schools, then check out the 40+ schools or groups across the country (160+ across Europe) at: Click "Irish Dancing Schools & Groups in Europe"
www.europeanirish.com . . .

The Events calendar has 1000's of events, including all the shows, classes and workshops on www.europeanirish.com . . .

Hope this helps a little.
Siasy.
re: habt ihr ,irish dancing' in deutschland?
By fairydanceirish
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:17 AM
Edited by fairydanceirish (81316) on 2004-01-27 11:21:54
Hi!!
im very impressed about your german! Yes we have irish dance in germany, but not many dance schools (TCRG), the shows like lord of the dance, riverdance etc have done the dance popular. visit the page irishdancer.de its a great page about irish dance in europe and german!!

bis dann :)

Mira

Sorry 4 my english !! :)

ReplySendWatch