Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Page:
Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS!
By dancerbabe013
On Sun Jan 04, 2004 05:32 PM
Locked by Lirit (28370) on 2005-09-19 18:51:55 Okay. This thread is way old and it's just going circles. Some people like her. Some people hate her. Thus is the life of a celebrity.

Give me your opinion about her. I really dont like her because of the things she wears and because of the fact that she kissed madonna! CAN U SAY.... GROSS!

114 Replies to WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS!

re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS!
By turn2004
On Mon Jan 05, 2004 08:37 AM
I think the kiss was great alot of ppl need to realize she is a slutty person lol
By dancerbabe013
On Mon Jan 05, 2004 02:24 PM
yea I know! LOL!
By GimmeGalasso
On Mon Jan 05, 2004 09:25 PM
The reason i don't like Britney is coz she is so superficial and wants to be better than everyone else. she thinks that she is the only girl in the World who sings. She should seriously reconsider her image!!!
By dancerbabe013
On Tue Jan 06, 2004 04:56 AM
yes I agree with you!!
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS! (karma: 1)
By ballerinaisis
On Tue Jan 06, 2004 03:59 PM
This post would probably get a better response in the Music and Songs forum. Before you post a message, you should make sure it's in an appropriate place. Also, on the computer caps = shouting, and some people don't like shouting so please don't type in all caps. I hope I don't sound mean, just wanted to tell you since you're new.
By dancerbabe013
On Tue Jan 06, 2004 06:00 PM
Removed by MIClogger (28613) on 2004-01-06 19:53:46 Now, Now, Now. Let's Play Nice. :D
well sorrrryy MISS PRiss! jeez
By Dancerlicious
On Tue Jan 06, 2004 07:02 PM
Yes, what a lez. I agree with you, I really think it's the clothes she wears, and even the deeper meanings to her songs.

[Jen]
By dancerbabe013
On Wed Jan 07, 2004 04:44 AM
I know this 6 year old girl who likes her but she doesnt understand all these things that Brittany does!
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS! (karma: 2)
By crissangellover
On Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:23 PM
Uh, I don't know why so many people have a problem with her. I mean, really, nobody knows her (personally, I mean). We are all just judging the book by it's cover. I don't give a damn about the way she dresses. Good for her! I mean, the girl is 22 years old. She should be sexual. I'd be worried if she wasn't! I think a lot of people say stuff about her that they shouldn't because they can't back it up. Need proof? Ya'll are spelling her first name wrong: it's Britney, not Brittany. If ya'll can't even spell her first name right, how can you make character calls about her? I don't mean to bitch anyone out here, just my two cents. I think she's awesome, that's all. Okay, I'm done ranting now, thanks! :)
By lilangelgurl458
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:31 AM
i Like her music, but her personality needs a change bigtime....to me!
i love britney (karma: 1)
By honeybunny3
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:11 AM
Edited by honeybunny3 (79844) on 2004-01-16 11:12:05 spelled the name the wrong way
omg!! if ure gonna diss people and celebrities,then make your own "I hate Britney/Celebrities" message board!! i'm sooo freakin' sick of pople dissing Britney Spears! She's 22 and is allowed to wear what ever she wants. She's not 16 any more!! I respect her for that. I'm 14 and she's my role model. I loved her since she first came out! She rocks!!
Please e-mail me if you agree! HipHopHoney321@aol.com thnk you!!

love
always,
~*Brittany*~
By dancerbabe013
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 01:45 PM
Removed by Lirit (28370) on 2005-06-25 15:18:32 Netslang. U, while a perfectly respectable letter of the alphabet, is not a word.
u all got a MAJOR A T T I T U D E problem!
Whatev
By City_Playa
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 02:36 PM
Edited by balletgurl (11968) on 2004-01-16 14:41:06 veiled profanity not permitted @dance.net
I think Britney doesnt deserve all the flack that she always gets. She can be a little airy at times, and sl*tty looking but that is the performer not the girl. The kiss was gross, but look at all the hype it got as well as publicity. I think that the marriage was obviously stupid as h*ll but we're all entitled to our mistakes. I agree that she should think about some of her actions better but she's not as bad as alot make her out to be. Plus her songs are awsome, i have her new cd and it's the And P.s. though, Canada is not overseas :) lol
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS! (karma: 2)
By calypsomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 02:40 PM
People don't like her because of one word:

Jealousy.

If any of you were offered her position, her money, her ability to do whatever she wants- you would all be there. I know I would.
By dancerbabe013
On Fri Jan 16, 2004 09:06 PM
I dont like Britney because of the main fact that all of these little kids look up to her and all she does is set bad examples. I know a 6 year old who just LOVESSSS Britany and I think that one day she could just possibly try to act like her. But thats just me....
By christiiri
On Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:27 PM
Well maybe it's because too many people like you are vain and focus on what she's wearing. She is a great celebrity that gets a bad rep for trying to express her mature self by showing that she is comfortable being sexual. People like you don't notice that she has her own charity, donates tons of money to other charities and is a great older sister. So before you judge someone because of the way they dress maybe you should learn aal the facts about them first. By the way people's clothes are not the most important thing and about the kiss with madonna, get over it, you swear we're living in the 1950's or something.
By christiiri
On Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:31 PM
Edited by christiiri (82540) on 2004-01-21 22:36:57
Yeah! I'm a huge Britney fan, and I'm 18. She's totally rocks and so do you. Thanks for defending her hip hop hunny3.
By dancegurl92
On Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:17 AM
I just don't like britney because of some of the things she does. I think she has some great music to dance to though. lol
Britney Spear's Job is to entertain you
By JoyOfMovement
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 05:56 PM
Everyone says Britney Spears is a sleeze. Here's the thing, Britney's job is to entertain you. Look at all the post on this board. She must be donig something right for all of these people to talk about her. She is 22 and she can wear whatever she wants. As far as the kiss with Madonna. Again, she entertained everyone. Maddona was the groom and Britney was the Bride...... yes they kiss! Britney is doing it all the right way!
Britney Spear's Job is to entertain you
By JoyOfMovement
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 05:58 PM
Everyone says Britney Spears is a sleeze. Here's the thing, Britney's job is to entertain you. Look at all the post on this board. She must be donig something right for all of these people to talk about her. She is 22 and she can wear whatever she wants. As far as the kiss with Madonna. Again, she entertained everyone. Maddona was the groom and Britney was the Bride...... yes they kiss! Britney is doing it all the right way!
By pointe_princess6member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:22 PM
people are just jealouse, she is a preformer

Lindz
Hi My name is Kellie
By cheerleader_401umember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:39 PM
Hi have one question for you. that six year old girl your talking about don't you think that when that little girl gets older she will reginise sort out what is appropriate. i havea 4 year old neice who love s her aswell she has al the cds but i had a talk with her and told her that what she sees on the tv is the performer not the girl. When Britney started out she wasn't like this and she represented alot of good things the only that is making Britney act the way she is ,is because of publisity don't you people know anything. GOD every one who is talking mean about Britney doesn't understand that she is growing up she isn't a little girl forcrying out loud i for one think she is the best performer out there.She is my idol i have liked her ever since she started. So leave heralone for god sakes remember its all publisity. i got to go you T'ing me off Bye.
By Sunsetdreamer
On Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:33 PM
You know, All of you people need to understand something.
PERFORMING IS PERFORMING!!! When I perform, Iam performing...its acting, its entertaining!!! That is what she does. I dont understand why people want to see other people fail rather then just be happy for their success.
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS! (karma: 1)
By chynafunkmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 03, 2004 02:06 AM
why is this post even here??
who cares if people like britney or not?
i honestly could care less. i dont mind listening to her songs.
its all a matter of opinion, dude.
you came on here and asked people why they hate britney spears.
about 65% (or more) said they LIKED britney. your post and your title contradict eachother, and you've posted on the wrong board, AND you tell everyone they have an attitude problem because they gave their opinions (which YOU asked for).
this is a choreography board.
lets keep it that way. :)
luv,
lil chyna
Page:
Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed