Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Page:
Page 2 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi
By cheerleader_401umember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 03, 2004 07:49 AM
So what if she kissed Madonna its not against the law. I think she has a cool style. She dresses the way she does because she is a performer.she entertains.
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS!
By xstatix
On Mon Feb 09, 2004 03:50 PM
Okay, I personally feel that Britney Spears, like her or not is a matter of opinion or acquired taste. Regardless of who hates her and likes her, she's big in the industry and there's nothing really we can do about it. I think people just have to respect the fact that despite how obscene she may act or how her voice isn't as great as others' out there, she has fans. If she didn't, then she wouldn't be where she is now. I'm not much of a fan, I don't like what she does sometimes either but to get up that high and how popular, i can imagine she's subject to alot of criticism. It's not really our place to say what she is and what she isn't. We just have to be open to other people's opinions and just accept it. If you hate her, then whatever. Ranting isn't really necessary, because let's face it, if you diss her, does it dent her million dollar income? No. So why bother? Try finding answers to more important things.
Briteny Spears
By IM_BACK
On Tue Feb 10, 2004 09:51 PM
Christina Aguilera kissed her to you know? I personally dont like britany cuz shes so fake. She tries to act all innocent and then kisses madonna and does all those photo shoots and she STILL acts innocent. At least Christina isnt tryin to hide the fact she is a little naughty sometimes. EVERYONE IS! Whether they are christian, catholic wateva! ok. Britany is fake and thats all there is to it!

- Cya
Performing
By JoyOfMovement
On Fri Feb 13, 2004 02:06 PM
what the heck! Britney came out with the whole HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! people even thought that was over the top sexy. Britney was the first to do the whole naughty thing...... and then wow guess who decided to write the song dirty. Britney is sweet .... she donates to all these charities. When you perform people often change it to entertain you! Since this is dance.net i thought you would be a serious dancer, but obviously your not if you don't know how to perform!
By dancerbabe013
On Fri Feb 20, 2004 02:51 PM
well, I have to admit, I like her music and some of her styles. I just don't like some of the things she does.
By lollyhudson
On Fri Feb 20, 2004 03:57 PM
Hi there. I dont care much for Britany myself. She has literally..... 'gone down the toilet'.. these days. I think shes going through... 'another phase'.. of finding herself. I think she is going through a kind of rebellious stage, where she wants to try everything and get publicity for it. The 'Madonna' thing....was another publicity stunt, but I dont think she really cares if kids are watching any more. She forgets that kids can be influenced by someone like her, but its all put on for the money and nuthing else. I think shes next in line for the 50cent slum dancing video.....
By Casey00
On Tue Feb 24, 2004 01:56 PM
for a start BRITNEY not BRITTANY!!
i am a fan of britney. what is wrong with little kids idolising her. she does alot of good stuff aswell as her bad stuff. but come on! your question is stupid! simply because you cant hate her. you have never met her. she might be the nicest person ever to you , you still going to hate her then? liek i like her, she might be horrible. who are we to judge anyone!?
and gotta be honest, wouldnt you act how Britney does if you had her life??

Casey
By dancerbabe013
On Wed Feb 25, 2004 05:44 AM
OK OK!!!! YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO BE SOO MEAN ABOUT ALL OF THIS! JEEZ! I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SPELL BRITNEY BY THE WAY SO U ALL CAN STOP TELLIN ME HOW TO SPELL HER NAME. YOU ALL NEED TO STOP GETTIN MAD AT ME FOR MY OPINION! JUST CHILL!!
britney
By slayer1630
On Fri Feb 27, 2004 06:28 PM
because people are jealous and like to bring people down because they wish they could only be like that person. she has everything and people cant handle that fact, she is gorgeous, has an amazing body, and AWESOME singer and dancer, can act, she is the total package.
By FallenDragon
On Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:11 AM
She is a slut
By DancerBrit
On Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:51 AM
i don't hate her. i don't like some of the things she does. i don't like some of her music, but not her. she seems like a nice person. i think she worked hard to get where she is now.

~*Take care*~
~*Brit*~
By jewelkid87member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Mar 19, 2004 02:23 PM
personally, i LOVE britney. My walls are covered with her pictures. She has to put up with a lot of crap that people say about her, but she doesnt let it bother her. I think she is a great performer, who is just doing her job and her personality is awesome. Shemight not have the best voice in the world, but she has her own style and people love it.
By dancer009
On Thu Mar 25, 2004 05:45 AM
shes gross
By dance10chickmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:49 PM
I love Britney! Ok about the clothes thing- she dresses like that for award shows and performances. I'm pretty sure she doesn't dress like that everyday. As dancers you guys can't say that you've never worn a costume that was more on the revealing side for a performance. It's pretty much what fits the song.

Everything that girl does gets critized, if every move you made was seen by the public, would you look like a perfect angel? Most of the time, I doubt it. And yeah she really does need to change her personality when she donates to charities and helps out little kids, that really deserves an attitiude adjustment!
By groovy_loz5
On Sun Mar 28, 2004 01:28 AM
Britney Rox! Why are all you peoples out there dissin her?! She's doing something she loves and is good at and all you people are dissin her! I've been a big fan of hers ever since she came out! She is a beautiful girl who has heaps of talent which she is using! Britney Rox so stop the dissin!
yeah yeah!!
By Krazitive
On Sun Mar 28, 2004 03:09 PM
Britney this. Britney that. How about you? Who are we to judge? If any of us could be her we would. The fame. The glory. The richness. Britney has power. Your just jealous. Face it you wish you could be her that's why your mad. Hmmn shopping sprees. Endles amounts of cash flowing with every picture, sound of her voice, or an autograph. Just stop the hating. Whoever made this forum is a hater! The world is a better place without you :) Thanks.
On Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:57 PM
Whoa sorry but that's a little extreme to say that the world would be a better place without dancerbabe just because she doesn't like Britney and is a "hater", you can't tell someone that just because of their opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you disagree you can't say that the world would be better without them. So please just watch what you say
why? I'll tell you why--my, oh my....
By marikelok
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 05:58 AM
I'll tell you why they hate her--she's encouraging our moral slide into hell. How dare her be a shameless "role model" for young people. She should be ELEVATING them, not encouraging them through her slutty things like masturbating on stage ETC ETC ETC--the list gets increasingly raunchier. Disgusting, degrading, and undignified. She has the blessed opportunity to help an entire culture, indeed the whole world by her visibility. But instead she panders to the lust of the masses....all for money. What would happen if she acted right and moral? She would have to face their abuse--they just want the goose! She lost a good man, Justin, due to her shameless disregard for propriety, dignity and elevated human nature. She's immature....some day she'll pay, and finally feel-----DISMAY.
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 05:27 PM
Um ok she has never masturbated on stage thank you very much
By firedancer04
On Thu Apr 08, 2004 01:56 PM
all u haters out there need to back off!!! britney is da bomb and yall now it. that's why you don't like her even though you might not admit to it. Britney is talented, famous, and rich. So, do you really think what you say about her get to her. All yall haters want to do is bring her down but it's not working. and I admire that about her b/c i am in the same boat. so all you haters mind your own buiness and get a life. by the way you don't even now her personally. so what can you say. it's her job to entertain.
By rainbowlemontree
On Sun Apr 18, 2004 08:58 AM
i think that whatever she wants to do she should be aloud to do. her life is nothing to do with us. i know shes a role model but you'd have to be pretty easily led to copy her antics. just let her get on with her life, you wudnt want sum1 judgin you the same way you do her! *bex*
Brittany Spears
By funluvz
On Wed Apr 21, 2004 01:15 PM
First of all I'd like to know how you get off saying Brittany Spears is a good roll model? Would you sugest being someone like brittany spears to your kids... "go ahead give people lap jobs, get married, have one night stands, make out with girls.. its ok! cuz Brittany Spears does" right, is that it?! Are you saying that becasue she is 22 years old it ok for her to act liek this?... The real thing that makes me HATE Brittnay Spears is that she dose all of this stuff and then turns around like she has no clue to what she is doing. The truth is Brittany is a slut and has not personality.. oh and have you noticed all her lieing yet? She is just fake. Please take no offence
By pa_onop
On Mon May 03, 2004 04:33 AM
and i think you fake too.
Shame on you!
By yuliya
On Thu May 06, 2004 06:23 PM
To hate Britney, because she wears something you do not like?! That's really stupid! I noticed a lot of girls like to wear just jeans and a t-shirt - that's, believe me disgusting and ugly! You look all alike, like clones! Besides, a girl of her age wants to be pretty and a girl of her status has to be like that. She is extremely talented. The proof - look at her and yourself and compare where you are and where she is. Can you do like that? She deserves respect for everything she does.
Here's a newsflash for you!!!
By Tinuviel
On Thu May 06, 2004 10:16 PM
Who really gives a damn on this website whether you like her or not? If you hate her, do you really think anybody on this website is going to do anything about it? Why don't you stop sitting on your butt whinging and write letters to the music producers, don't buy her CDs, turn the radio over when she comes on etc. If you love her so much don't listen to people who hate her. It's not going to achieve anything and you're going to get stressed out over something that you can't change. I thought we were living in a country with the right to listen to whatever you want.

Have you all realised that Britney DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK?? Do you realise that if she wasn't singing with half her clothes off, her record company would be paying some other poor sap to do the same thing? It's not the individual that is the problem, it's the record company that is.

So, why can't all the people who truly hate her do something about it or get lives and all the people who love her go live peacefully and listen to the music? Or why don't we all get lives and in our minds remove ourselves from our middle-class, teenybopper lives and focus on REAL problems? and what is a real problem you might ask? Hmmm...Maybe the mass poverty that people are living in DOWN THE STREET FROM US (you know those people in horrible clothes and who smell funny that sleep on street corners? They actually live there and here's a newsflash for you - they might not like it).. Man, you people are so superficial. Really, do all you care about is if you're parents will let you out on Friday night to that party where you'll get smashed, wreck the place and then wonder why the world is sooo unfair and oooh my gosh I've just been grounded. Life is sooo unfair. Are any of you people reading this even thinking about anybody other than yourselves? Well, let's just hope that one day you'll realise there's a whole world other than Hollywood and MTV.
Page:
Page 2 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed