Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Page:
Page 4 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS!
By SexyBallerina00member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Dec 01, 2004 01:15 PM
...All that i have to say is that: BRITNEY SPEARS ROX!....End of the story.... Any questions?!?... :)

Mutch luv:~*Angie*~
By SexyBallerina00member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Dec 01, 2004 01:17 PM
BRITNEY SPEARS ROX!!!...Any questions?!?...:)

Mutch Luv:~*Angie*~
By dreamnangel87
On Wed Dec 01, 2004 08:35 PM
pple hate her bcuz she comes off as a slut sumtimes...but personally i dont hate her i mean...at one time or another all of those female pop stars bcum slutified..look at lindsay lohan, christina aguilera...and theres so many others..
re:Britney
By highland_dancer1
On Sun Dec 05, 2004 05:27 PM
Hey, I think Britney is really cool and I like her music...just think she has been going through a rough patch at the moment! Go Britney!!! :D
By nzgirl
On Tue Dec 14, 2004 07:49 PM
well i cant say shes exactly the greatest role model. she never has been. please she said im a virgin and will be till i get married. righteo then. lies lies lies. she makes a mockery about everything. dont diss the kiss tho. im into that.
Britney Spears - Reply To DancerBabe013
By IxIPunisherIxI
On Fri Dec 17, 2004 06:39 PM
Ok, The Whole Britney Thing...I used to have the biggest crush on her i think every guy did but when she kissed madonna i mean yeah most guys were like its hot but to me thats just gross and since that day i have lost all respect and love for her and her music your probably like over that thats all yeah thats all its about its just gross a girl should NEVER kiss a girl thats nasty anyways im a new member everyone just joined today so wHoO HoO if u wanna conntact me its IxIDaPunisherIxI@netscape.Net

David...
By origdancer
On Sun Dec 19, 2004 05:21 PM
i think britney spears has a great voice and i love her songs- they're so easy to choreograph too! =) i think shes expressing her personal style by dressing and acting the way she does. thats just what i think...
By yodancer259
On Sat Dec 25, 2004 04:33 PM
Removed by soliloquy (28370) on 2005-03-21 11:43:29 double post
i agree
By yodancer259
On Sat Dec 25, 2004 04:34 PM
i agree
By dancechic123
On Sat Jan 01, 2005 04:14 PM
I'm not sue exactly, but in my opinionshe's really pretty and i LUV the color of her hair. I was watching VH1 a few days ago and they were talking about the most shocking moments of her life. It's stupid she gao married twice! She probably doesn't even really like the guy she's w/now, she's just using him so she won't be alon 4 the rest of her lief.
By queen_bee
On Wed Jan 12, 2005 09:16 PM
i guess shes okay i mean i dont have anything against her, i just dont like the fact that she lip sincs. But eveer cleb dose it every once in a while right? but she can be a slut! in her video toxic you know when shes wearing all those dimond jewly type things? Well aparantly they were glued to her butt naked bodie! hehe, okay heres a question, if you hate britney then would you hate christina? is there much of a differance?
By dancebabe008
On Wed Jan 12, 2005 09:30 PM
i've already posted once on this thread but i'll post again!!!! Because i love britney spears... i think she's great!!!!
:O
By GgKk
On Fri Jan 14, 2005 05:22 PM
she can't sing but she can dance thats for sure
Britney is AWESOME
By dancer_2091
On Sun Feb 13, 2005 01:29 AM
Removed by soliloquy (28370) on 2005-03-28 08:36:53 Netslang makes me twitch. You wouldn't want to make me twitch, would you?
Hey I don't get why ppl hate Britney Spears becuz I think she is really pretty. If ppl hate her they r just jealous becuz she is successfula nd pretty.Britney has worked hard and ppl r just mad becuz she is herself and not what othrs want.Seriously if u don't believe me watch a Britney video all u haters!! She doesn't exactly create the typical music video!!!BRITNEY ROCKS!!!
By Zackthar
On Thu Mar 10, 2005 01:51 PM
I've always thought it was pointless to pontificate about an artist and what they do or what they say. They have a right to, they can't be abridged, and that's that.
By bexie
On Mon Mar 21, 2005 03:57 AM
Im sorry but all of this people not liking her is because of jealousy. They need to realise that in this business people have to do random thigns like snogging someone else to get attention to promote a new song or album or something. She still makes good songs for choreographing though!!
By TamarinPremium member
On Mon Mar 21, 2005 05:03 AM
Okay, well I don’t like most of her music, clothing, image and behaviour but I’m not going to say that I hate her. But I’m interested that people have her as a role model. Why? What is it about her (besides donating to charities, which while admirable is hardly unique) that you admire? Not trying to be rude, I’m just curious.
By bexie
On Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:08 PM
it's not that i find her admirable but i think the way she handles all of the bad publicity of late is quite outstanding - i know i would probably crack under the pressure. I think that now she is doin what she wants is is also quite outstanding - most people just let themselves be pushed around by their managers and shit.

i think some of her early songs are fantastic for choreographing - yes they may be over used now but im sure you get my drift.

Finally - at least now she has put on a bit of weight - she looks like a normal person!!!!!!

i dont mind you asking cos i get that alot when i say stuff like that!!!!
By tamahome28
On Mon Mar 28, 2005 06:28 AM
yup..i agree too with the above poster...or rather comment.

you see...the parraparazzi or whatever shit...it won't go off from britney forever...as they consider her in their point of view as a headline-grabber...

i know its hard to digest for britney fans...but ya'know...X-files male star had to shift his family to another place to avoid the prapazzi(sorry i don't know the spelling...but i know you get the point!). And he's a hollywood star for goodness sakes.

And further more...britney herslef said that she's reclaiming her privacy...and that she's changed from her wild lifestyle.
i believe this damn forum needs to be locked up...why? cos the lady herself has said...i'm a changed girl..i will strive to be a good mummy...and will do good things. That's respectable of her..
Hey i mean not many people acknowlegde their faults and change them...
britney has taken a bold step towards her life..and if you guys are fans..you guys should respect it...

Ya'll heard me...come'on its of no use to talk about a past...lip-synching or whatever shit...
By dwynwenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Mar 30, 2005 01:46 AM
Edited by dwynwen (82719) on 2005-03-30 01:36:04 doh!
there are 94 replies to this message.

she must be doing somethingg right...

erinx
By bexie
On Mon May 16, 2005 06:38 AM
it takes a strong woman to be able to ruin everything she has - it takes an even stronger one to try and regain it.

i believe she has pushed all the way through her life to be the best and for once she just wants some fun - she has now realised that she needs to grow up and i think that is admirable.

and as the last post said she must be doing something right as all of these people are talking about her and as they say - all publicity is goo publicity!!!!
By beautiful_101
On Mon May 23, 2005 04:05 PM
honestly britney is my idol, she really represents life in all its forms i just love her!
By DeLiShuSxDaNcErmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 31, 2005 04:31 PM
Oh I dunno maybe becuase shes a skank, or kissed Maddona, Got married to two men in one year... perhaps. But wait thats not the end of my post. I love Britney. There's a bazillon reasons you can hate her and hating her won't make you feel any better. Don't you think it's kinda wrong to hate someone you never met. What if every body was doing it to you... What she does is not illgal. It may not be right. But you know what I mean. To me she seems like a very sweet person. And what she desides to do is truly none of mine or your buisness but everyone is stuffing it in our faces. If she was a normal person like us do you think the whole world would hate her? Thats what comes with the buissness hunny. It's not her choise the whole world gets to here about her mistakes. Bet you you make em' to. Jenna.
By RChristine
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:27 AM
Well I don't like how she's practically destroyed her voice.. Download one of her performances off of the MMC, I dare you. You will be amazed at how much better her voice was...
TRY to find "I Feel For You" she did that with Justin. Or "I'll Take You There" it had Justin, JC, and I think Keri.

Her voice was great until she let out the inner slave in herself and then she just went downhill... and I hate how she lipsyncs all the time... it's so annoying. If you're going to be a singer/performer, perform the songs you do by SINGING THEM!

thats all I have to say about that...

-Rhiannon
By bexie
On Sun Jun 19, 2005 02:33 PM
Removed by Lirit (28370) on 2005-07-06 23:35:33 Netslang. Comments should at least resemble the english language.
yeh i agree with lipsyncin nd stuff if ya gonna perform u put 110% into it not just 40% if that...

but i love the way she keeps tryin to reinvent herself - nobody complains when madonna dus it so y her?
Page:
Page 4 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed