Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Page:
Page 5 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
re: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE BRITTANY SPEARS!
By dance_sport
On Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:47 AM
ok i want to start by saying everyone is entitled to their own opinion on Britney as she is not what everyone might be into.

Personally, i think she has an amazing talent, great stage presence, amazing dancer, not so strong voice but enjoyable.... Like Kylie, Britney cant stay the sweet little girl next door forever, when your a popstar you need change. I think Britney has made alot of changes and they have been wise.... She has however acted out a few times and mad a few mistakes due to her split from justin,

Today she is one of the worlds best female performers and in my opinion is set for a long successfull career.
By lanak55member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:46 PM
i love britney! whohoo go on her!iv been to see her in person shes stunning and an aazing performer and would go again anytime!
By dance_geek
On Fri Jun 24, 2005 02:06 PM
Removed by Lirit (28370) on 2005-07-06 23:35:08 Netslang. Comments should at least resemble the english language.
omg i hate u all! she's not a slut... if none of u guys are somewhat sexy/flirty etc.... i pity u... because it'll be u with a life of boredom, no sex, no boys, no nothing! geezzz... stop attacking her
By Jaime_Lynnmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jun 25, 2005 02:19 PM
Love her or hate her, she has accomplished exactly what most celebrities set out to do: get exposure. Whether it's a stage persona or the real person, all these things that she wears and does have kept people talking about her for years, thus giving her a much longer career than most pop stars enjoy. If your name stays in the papers, people keep buying into your product and image. In the end, she's laughing all the way to the bank.
By ilovetowing
On Sat Jun 25, 2005 05:52 PM
I hope that when I'm the biggest pop star on the planet, people will at least know how to properly spell my name.

I am a very big Britney Spears fan, I have been since she started out. I think she's got a lot of talent and she seems like a really goofy dorky person, and I love that about her. Sure, she's done some things that she's not proud of...but who hasn't? We all make mistakes, that's just part of life. It's just harder for her because the whole world watches her mistakes and then use them to make her look bad. How would that make you feel? She's just trying to do what she loves, and I think she deserves a lot of respect for that. She's happy, and that's what is really important in life.
By addicted2danze
On Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:51 PM
I think she is just one out of many entertainers today that I feel don't deserve the attention. She lacks talent. She can't sing. She can dance alright to say the least. What sickens me about her is somewhere is a geniune artist. Struggling with this amazing passion for their art. Singing and writing songs that actually deal with real life issues. Brittany Spears is an insult to American culture. We have allowed her in and now we have to deal with her ingorance and lack of talent.
By bexie
On Mon Jul 04, 2005 05:28 AM
I know that lots of people have critisized Brit over the past couple of years for trying to reinvent herself....Perhaps if this is the attitude towards her then surely Madonna should have had just as much criticism yet she is HUGE!!!Why does one star get praise yet another gets abused?!?!?! Me thinks the press has something to do with this....maybe they should try being nice for once!!!
By annasor
On Sat Jul 16, 2005 07:45 AM
i think she should just be left to so what she thinks. Loads of people are saying she's gonna be a really bad mother but i saw this programme about her life and if she follows her owns mum's example i think she'll be great. I wonder what she'll call it ???
By RChristine
On Mon Aug 01, 2005 09:47 PM
Well personally, I don't like her because of her lack of vocal talent. I like the fact that she can dance, which I believe is what she should have stuck to.
I read somewhere that hearing people like Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera sing their heart out inspires her... she hasn't improved at all.. she sounded so much better when she was on the MMC and on her first album, part of her second and then she went downhill from there...

She went from a trendy cool chick to trailer trash all in a matter of like.. 2 years.
She needs to re-invent herself. Get vocal training and stop her weird... style of singing she has.. it doesn't work because it's not singing, it's moaning with attitude is all it is.

If you want singing... listen to Christina, Alicia and Whitney.

-Rhiannon
By x_sweetface_x
On Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:14 AM
I don't really care about her to be honest! Shes a musician and I don't particularly like her music. I don't like the fact that some people don't like her because of the clothes she wears, I mean GAWD people shes a singer, NOT a fashion model so maybe we should all concentrate on her voice rather than her body?
And the kiss with Madonna, so what!? Is it that she kissed a girl? Is there something wrong with that or something? hmmm....
By Imatumbler456
On Sat Aug 06, 2005 09:41 AM
Because of what she wears and she just doesnt know how to write songs!
By victoria_88member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Aug 13, 2005 01:23 PM
I would love to sit here and bash Brit with you guys, however, Last time I checked the pope hasnt called you up and asked you if you would like to be named a saint. Get Over it. Until you are perfect, dont bash somebody who has made it.
Attitude change
By dancer4jc
On Mon Sep 05, 2005 04:44 PM
Britney, Britney Britney what can we say about her? Well for starters she thinks she is the queen of pop but honestly, she needs a reality check!!! She needs to get REAL. She definitely needs someone to let her know that the world doesn't revovle around her!!!!!
By jen05
On Mon Sep 19, 2005 01:28 AM
Edited by Lirit (28370) on 2005-09-19 04:02:19 Profanity is not tolerated at dance.net
Totally agree with the person who said it was jeoulsy!! Jealousy is ugly and so are all those who have nothing better to do than to sit and talk trash about someone they dont even really know. She's just doing her job which some of you obviously need since you have so much free time on your hands!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!just giving you something to think about before you talk the smack about someone else!!!!
By PlumeriaPremium member
On Mon Sep 19, 2005 03:02 PM
Edited by IrishDancer18 (123524) on 2005-09-19 15:04:48
1.She wears clothes that show a lot of skin and I hate them.
2. I don't think she can sing like other singers.
3. She has a bad attitude. She needs to lighten up.
4. Did you see her reality show? I can't say what she said because its too awful.
Now, I know I don't personally know her and all of that. But what I do know of her I don't like.

Jen05,how do you know that some of us are jealous? I just don't think that she is the best singer. I know tons of others that can sing better than she can. At least thats what I think. Many people just think that she shouldn't be that famous because she can't sing good. Thats how it is like around where I live.
Page:
Page 5 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed