Party Activity Leaders
By FrontNCenter
Posted On Thu Jan 08, 2004 05:15 PM
Front and Center
Millburn, NJ, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: Ongoing - seeking resumes
Contact: careers@front-n-center.com or fax to (973) 258-1125

Performing Arts Studio seeking Party Activity Leaders for Birthday Parties and Special Events. Qualifications needed: Energetic, Reliable, Fun, Customer Service Oriented, Work well with children of ALL AGES. Must have the ability to lead Dance, Acting, and Musical Activities. Performing and Teaching Experience a plus. Mostly weekends hours (Both Sat & Sun), rare weekday. Pay based on experience and is on a per party basis.

Front and Center specializes in performing arts parties including Dance, Acting and Music Activities based around a favorite theme of the child. Some past parties have included: Disney Princess, Wiggles, and Hip Hop Dance Party.

Fax resumes to: (973) 258 1125
Or Email to: careers@front-n-center.com
Attn: Cathy
No phone calls please.

2 Replies to Party Activity Leaders

hi
By loxi
On Mon Jan 12, 2004 05:55 PM
hi i love kids and im a ok singer great dancer and im 11 but i act like a 16 year old o i know a good time were r u locaded??email me at coolrtmlgrl@hotmail.com
Job....
By JellyBeanz
On Thu Feb 19, 2004 06:32 PM
Hey. Im a mature 14 year old and i have 7 years experience in tap and 6 years experience in ballet and jazz. Ive been acting since i was two years old (12 years experience). I have song in school Choirs. I love little kids...i babysitt all the time, and im a certified babysitter which means i took class about CPR and how to take care of kids and what to do if theres an emergincy!. I am located in Somerset (nj) which is not to far from you. You can Email me at JellyBeanz17@aol.com. Thankyou for your time!:0)

~Jill~

ReplySendWatch