Poll: General / Jazz / Jazz Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4
re: what kind of jazz shoes do you ware? reply please and tell me why you like them!
By dancerbaby246member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 518, member since Mon May 05, 2003
On Wed Mar 24, 2004 06:58 AM
well i have some of the shoes you put as choices:
black & tan pedinis (sandals)
black jazz slip ons

my favorite (other than going barefoot, which i prefer) would have to be my tan pedinis... it doesn't really matter what color, but i really like how they're open & airy. once you start wearing them you don't wanna go bak.
re: what kind of jazz shoes do you ware? reply please and tell me why you like them!
By Aks2000girl Comments: 48, member since Sun Apr 11, 2004
On Mon Apr 12, 2004 01:54 PM
T wear black jazz sneakers from capezio. I really like them because they have really good support!
By ykndancer071 Comments: 16, member since Mon Apr 26, 2004
On Mon Apr 26, 2004 06:06 PM
i wear black slip on capezios and i have tan ones too...they are sooo comfortable.
By stagedancer33 Comments: 485, member since Fri Apr 25, 2003
On Thu May 27, 2004 11:35 AM
I usually wear tan foot thongs because they allow you to turn and leap and there aren't any heels to get in the way because heels hurt my knees and ankles. Although, I will sometimes wear black slipons because they're comfortable and easy and for competition I have to wear tan pedinis
By pinkballerina88member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 384, member since Sun Jan 25, 2004
On Thu May 27, 2004 02:16 PM
i couldn't live without my dance sneakers! they allow me better jumps because there is less harsh impact with the floor when I land and they are a lot less slippery than the regular jazz booties thingys. It is amazing how a pair of shoes can complete help or kill the way you dance.
kristin
By RichardBalletgrlmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3649, member since Wed Aug 06, 2003
On Sat May 29, 2004 01:32 PM
I have a pair of black jazz sandels. I used to take jazz last year so I still have them. I luv ballet! Look for me on Broadway!
By DancingDaniellamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1092, member since Fri Dec 26, 2003
On Fri Jun 04, 2004 02:39 PM
Depends on the classes im in, something black like um.. i think lace ups its called (they look like hobo shies), Bloch dance sneakers (my fav) or capzios charater shoes (hate dancing in) and somethings bare feet (ew...)

Dani
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6414, member since Sat May 15, 2004
On Sun Jun 06, 2004 08:22 PM
For jazz class I wear black laceups. We are not allowed to wear the hiphop boots in that class. In my opinion, they look bad for certain dances. And my teacher said that the foot does not look as pointed in them. I have a pair of black hiphop boots for dance team though. They provide good support, but I don't think I turn as well.
By rhythm_goddess Comments: 252, member since Sun Apr 18, 2004
On Mon Jun 07, 2004 09:19 PM
I have black jazz sneakers ( Bloch of course!), black slip ons and i have tan lace-ups- which i don't wear that often. I like slip-ons heaps better cos they are so comfy as opposed to the lace-ups i reckon. I only wear my sneakers when I'm having a class just for fun, like not an exam class or anything cos we aren't allowed to wear our sneakers for anything.:(
By Dance_Chick05 Comments: 5, member since Mon Jun 07, 2004
On Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:45 PM
I wear black lace ups and black slip ons but i also have a pair of black sneakers
By DanceWithMe663member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1875, member since Wed May 26, 2004
On Sat Jun 26, 2004 09:09 AM
ew i would never wear black or tan lace ups! They're way ugly! I like the slip ons, they look alot cleaner and less dorky! lol
By filliesisacultmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 36, member since Tue Jun 29, 2004
On Tue Jun 29, 2004 08:57 PM
i dont wear shoes when i dance anymore... hehe im too lazy! but i used to wear the lace up ones back in the day! of the people that i know that wear jazz shoes, they like the slip ons the best!
By tap_dude Comments: 81, member since Thu Jul 15, 2004
On Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:00 AM
i have black slip-ons bloch neo bootie i think their called
By Littlepixie Comments: 170, member since Sun Nov 09, 2003
On Wed Jul 21, 2004 03:11 PM
i wear tan slip ons
By Dancinsweetie041 Comments: 49, member since Sun Jun 06, 2004
On Fri Jul 30, 2004 03:38 PM
At my studio we have tan sandals for lyrical, black lace ups for jazz, and black slip ons for hip hiop which is competition. It's neat, but it gets confusing. My favorites are the black slip ons because they are easier to break into them!
By hotpinkie597 Comments: 25, member since Fri Jul 30, 2004
On Fri Jul 30, 2004 07:26 PM
I wear black slip ons because thats what my studio requires you to wear. When I'm just dancing around the house I like to wear my dance sneakers. At first I really hated the slip ons but now the lace ups really bother me because they come untied!
By RDSSPomDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 353, member since Tue Jul 20, 2004
On Sat Jul 31, 2004 09:02 AM
I have had alot of these...I have had the black slip ons, the tan slip ons, and the hip-hop/pom sneakers. My favorite are the tan slip ons but the most comfy ones are the sneakers.
By shootthemoon86 Comments: 552, member since Tue Sep 16, 2003
On Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:07 AM
I wear black lace up jazz shoes and black jazz sneakers. But I just tripped one of the laces in half on my jazz shoes so I need to get a new pair. I'm thinking a pair of slip ons.
By susy_loves_you Comments: 224, member since Mon Jul 26, 2004
On Sun Aug 01, 2004 06:02 AM
I use my balletslippers for warm-up and stretching. And after that we all wear jazzboots. But I like dancing in my balletslippers best.
By TheAbbyTwirlsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4175, member since Mon Dec 08, 2003
On Wed Aug 25, 2004 09:26 AM
I wear black lace ups!

--Abby
By kersa Comments: 505, member since Fri Jan 23, 2004
On Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:36 PM
i wear black socks or old black ballet slippers. i'd like to get jazz boots though
By Dancing_Jill7 Comments: 20, member since Fri Aug 27, 2004
On Sun Aug 29, 2004 01:34 PM
I like my black jazz boots, they give great ankle-support
By ballet_baybie Comments: 58, member since Tue Aug 31, 2004
On Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:43 AM
i've worn both black and tan slipons and lace-ups, i would defiately choose the slip-ons for reasons that have already been said and I think they are just more comfy which is really important when your dancing and 8 minute production number!
By Ital_daNcermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 153, member since Sat Sep 25, 2004
On Sun Sep 26, 2004 09:02 PM
well, i wear black slip ons they are *Bloch* jazz shoes. I find that they really conform to my feet well, and are very comfortable
By ilovechelseamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1247, member since Fri May 25, 2007
On Thu Jun 07, 2007 04:01 PM
Bella's are AMAZING! Theyre like black slip ons...they are so cute!
Page:
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch