Poll: General / Jazz / Jazz Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4
re: what kind of jazz shoes do you ware? reply please and tell me why you like them!
By lexilane1 Comments: 184, member since Sun Oct 15, 2006
On Tue Sep 01, 2009 06:40 PM
if i wear jazz shoes i wear the tan slip ons mostly because it the required kind at my studio other than that i wear toe undees
re: what kind of jazz shoes do you ware? reply please and tell me why you like them!
By xxquatrieme Comments: 94, member since Sun Jun 07, 2009
On Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 AM
We wear the Bloch Super Jazz at my studio.
Tan for regular Jazz Class, Black for Competitions.

They are very comfy, and hold up pretty well.
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3627, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Fri Oct 09, 2009 09:50 PM
In my current adult jazz class we do the first part of class (warm-ups, plies, pirouettes etc.) barefoot, or almost, so we (and the teacher) can see better how we are are using our feet and pointing the toes. For this I use dance-paws (which I can rosin up for a little more traction).

Then, for across the floor and combinations we use whatever jazz shoes we want. A long time ago I wore black lace-up, leather-soled jazz shoes but they did tend to make the neuroma in my left foot flare up; so I quit using them and switched to my jazz sneakers. I have an ancient (from about 1989) pair of white Capezio dance sneakers, split sole, non-slip rubber bottoms, high top in front but low at the ankle tendon (for easy pointing). They are lace-up then velcro ankle strap which really keeps my narrow-heel and wide-across the ball foot well placed in the shoe with no stress on that neuroma. I don't know what I'll do when they wear out someday.
By twinkling Comments: 2, member since Wed Apr 28, 2010
On Wed Apr 28, 2010 05:50 PM
i wear So Danca black & tan slip on's :) they're very comfortable and easy to get on. they also last a long time.
By popatemyheart02 Comments: 1, member since Sun Sep 12, 2010
On Sun Sep 12, 2010 04:48 PM
CAPEZIO PEDINIS ARE THE BEEESTT
no joke !! I have been using black slip ons forever and theyre perfectly fine , but OMG as soon as you put the pedinis on, they enhance pretty much everything .
it makes your point waaay better , and releve is waaay better .
like when your wearing them it is more comfortable to be in releve then flat foot and same with pointing , its more comfortable to point then flex its just natural.
they make lines and expecially turns far better i really have no idea why people still use slipons at all
By DancerKeemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 42, member since Fri Oct 14, 2011
On Sat Oct 15, 2011 03:40 PM
I wear Black Bloch Elasta Booties. They're really comfortable and easy to get on and off.
By SaraDancer4Ev Comments: 25, member since Mon Nov 15, 2010
On Wed Oct 19, 2011 07:04 PM
STARdancer4Lk wrote:

i wear either a black or a tan slip on jazz shoe by bloch.... we also use capezio's pedinis!
By impactdancer01 Comments: 8, member since Sun May 26, 2013
On Mon Jun 17, 2013 08:55 PM
I wear black or tan slip on CG15 s by capezio - mainly because I have flat feet and they have arch supports! And I wear slip ons because lace-ups can become untied and are pretty ugly to me.
By Tina87 Comments: 4, member since Sat Aug 16, 2014
On Sat Aug 16, 2014 03:24 PM
bare feet mostly
Page:
Page 4 of 41 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch