Forum: Advice / Stretching Photos - Members

Page:
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
hi
By glitter_girl2kukmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 363, member since Sun Oct 31, 2004
On Mon Feb 28, 2005 02:42 PM
what a brill post thanks you made me feel better about my streching!!
re: Please think before putting down your stretching abilities.
By Ditzyndumb41member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 105, member since Thu Dec 30, 2004
On Tue Mar 08, 2005 07:27 PM
Awww thanx i agree with everything in this post ! Good Job!
By Ballet_Boo_Boomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 988, member since Wed Dec 01, 2004
On Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:47 PM
Thanks for posting! You are so cool to have thought of that and having the guts to post! Good Post! Good job!

Mandy
By NiCiDanCe08 Comments: 81, member since Sat Mar 05, 2005
On Sat Mar 12, 2005 05:54 PM
its really nice of you to think of other peoples feelings
and its very true what your saying!
By pumpika666 Comments: 2, member since Wed Feb 16, 2005
On Sun Apr 03, 2005 01:27 PM
djjjj zzzz rrrr ffff dddd ssss
By hippyjazzdancer Comments: 80, member since Sun Feb 27, 2005
On Sun Apr 03, 2005 01:35 PM
This is a REALLY good post! Thanks for posting!
Please think before putting down your stretching abilities.
By ambergirl Comments: 147, member since Fri May 13, 2005
On Tue May 31, 2005 06:58 AM
i agree with you. i can be only an amateuer of rg, because i have no chances to attend rg trainers to trainer. i am stocky girl and of cource i haven't got natural flexibility, because of this i suck myself. i want to be gymnast, i want to be flexible - that is my aim. by everyone's life is complicated, the same is to my life. i fight against myself - it doesn't matter that i am not flexible, i don't care that i am stocky, small girl, but no one stop me to do gymnastic: i search for rg photos in web, try do do that positions(unfortunately, not so perfectly), but i will not give up. it is hard to hear that girls have their trainers, are sportmen...i want that too, but. i look at rg photos and i suck on myself WHY CAN'T I BE RG? why my dream doesn't come true?
By dancinjesswessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 281, member since Thu May 05, 2005
On Thu Jun 02, 2005 07:54 AM
That post was just...ace! I needed to hear that! Prima post!
Jessy
xx
By cherriechick Comments: 237, member since Thu Jan 06, 2005
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 03:49 PM
great post
By weedancer1 Comments: 34, member since Sat May 28, 2005
On Thu Jun 30, 2005 03:07 PM
Totally agree! i know iv done it myself and been like aww im dead bad at that, if she sez she cant lift her leg that high and i cant even lift mine to half the height she has. i get really annoyed then start makin myself get my leg higher which is stupid beacuse i end up pullin a muscle!!
But yeah that is such a good post
By funkydancin19 Comments: 115, member since Sun Jun 12, 2005
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 09:18 AM
wow!
good post!
i havent ever dissed myself but now i will think twice befor i do!
By HipHopzQueenBee Comments: 159, member since Mon Feb 07, 2005
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 08:49 PM
thats so true. thanks for that word of inspiration. it helped me.
By lovindance221 Comments: 355, member since Mon Jul 18, 2005
On Thu Jul 21, 2005 03:22 PM
That was a really nice, awesome post! Thank you for making everyone (including me) feel better about ourselfs!
By balletbelle_xoxmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 897, member since Tue Jul 12, 2005
On Sat Aug 13, 2005 09:24 AM
That's a really great post, I totally agree, and sometimes I do think that I must suck if someone else thinks they suck and they're doing better than me, and even if *I* don't think I suck then I think that if they saw me they'd think I sucked :P If that makes sense ...
By Coconut06 Comments: 173, member since Sat Aug 20, 2005
On Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:03 PM
WOW! i actually almost cried when i read this! As someone who has lost her flexibility and is returning to the dance world this fall, I was very inspired by your post. Thankyou for acknowledgeing that despite us girls who can't even DO a back catch yet, we are still working really hard and improving little by little!
If I wasn't such a newbie.. I would give you Karma for this post. :D

~ *Stacey* ~
By return Comments: 2, member since Mon Aug 15, 2005
On Tue Aug 23, 2005 08:55 AM
Really: Everybody (every body) need an imagination about whatever they would looks like. Everything depends on the purpose. If you fullfilled with hope, it is the minimum to achieve it in the future. But there are also limits - and true, that no one can see own capabilities if cannot try and want to experiment. Strething is a long-time process but with a visible fruits.
By DancyPassionmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 285, member since Thu Aug 25, 2005
On Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:04 AM
Gosh this is a great post nice work!!
I also tell myself frequently that I'm sooo "not-flexible", but I'm working on it..
Thnx a lot for this post it made me feel a lot better, and I know, some day soon, I'll be able to do the splits, dedication is the key.
xoxo
By DancyPassionmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 285, member since Thu Aug 25, 2005
On Sat Sep 03, 2005 02:42 PM
thnx a lot for this post!!
big ups
xoxo
By tinylildancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1093, member since Fri Jul 16, 2004
On Fri Sep 23, 2005 02:31 PM
I know, this drives me crazy!
By dancinqt5013member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3865, member since Wed Aug 17, 2005
On Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:04 AM
So true!! I'm not that flexible. The closest I came to a split is 6-8 inches off the ground. I'm excited if I can get my nose to my knee, and I'm not even close to a cobra or scorpian. I work hard though for where I am in my flexibility and I love dancing even though I'm not flexible. Thanks for the post. Karma!
By Hello_Batty Comments: 16, member since Wed Sep 21, 2005
On Mon Sep 26, 2005 07:35 PM
Thanks for the good post. I know all to often i put myself down when i see everyone around me succeed and i can't but I'm trying not to let this bother me and continue.
By smileywomanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11032, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Thu Sep 29, 2005 06:12 AM
Karma to you! This attitude and philosophy applies to all things in life that we put ourselves down for and should not. You've reminded us what constant negative thinking does to ourselves and others. Thank you! :D
By muzzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1071, member since Wed Jan 26, 2005
On Tue Oct 04, 2005 06:27 AM
hiya!!
thanks!! ui agree it is annoying!!
it's also quite depressing as i know that i cannot do it anbd they can perfectly!! lol
Love Muzz.xx
By adagio Comments: 22, member since Sun Jan 04, 2004
On Sat Oct 08, 2005 02:56 PM
I like the atittude you have shown us here, good work! Now being more stiff than i used to its good to read something informative.
thank you
By Luthmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1605, member since Wed Sep 21, 2005
On Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:32 AM
very good comment! I kind of put myself down in my post and i should have read this before that sorry o.O
Page:
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch