Forum: General / Ballroom / Cha Cha

What happend to J-lo's movie?
By DancingDaniellamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jan 20, 2004 09:42 AM

(I liked the pic so i thought I would post it) Any way someone once said J-Lo was making a new movie based around ballroom dancing. I got so exsited about it but no one here knows nothing about it! Is it still on or has it aired in us and became a bummer? Let me know about it please!

Lil' DAni

6 Replies to What happend to J-lo's movie?

hey
By Shakin_my_booty
On Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:22 AM
the j.lo movie is coming out soon

i love that move btw it is kooool! lol

cya later

chez
re: What happend to J-lo's movie?
By DancingDaniellamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:36 AM
Cool, we should get a bunch of us to go see it then!

Lil' DAni
By JiveQueen15
On Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:06 PM
The movie is called Shall We Dance, and its a remake of a Japanese ballroom movie(Which i hope they dont ruin!)... JLO is actually playing a standard dancer contrary to her "latin dance expertise" (which can be debated lol)... search for it in google, you'll find a bunch of info.
GOOD LUCK
-Sara
By weelynny_h
On Mon Feb 23, 2004 08:28 AM
hiya cool pic they both look brill.
love wee lynny x
upset about j. lo
By spicyorangetangomember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 28, 2004 08:26 PM
ok, here's the story: jlo and richard gere are doing a remake of "Shall We Dance," a Japanese film about ballroom and it's place in Japanese culture. I am INFURIATED about this. I mean, it is a wonderful movie, and they are going to ruin it. I like richard gere, but this is wrong. The main problem I have with it is that they are making it an AMERICAN movie. So the great meaning of the original is going to be lost, because all of the elements of Japanese society and ideas will be lost.
By sezzi
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 05:24 AM
Does any1 no if this is gona b out in the UK?? cos it would b gr8 2 c wot its like!
Loadsa Luv Sezzi x x x

ReplySendWatch