Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4
Another Irina pic (look at her ribs!!) (karma: 2)
By AcRoKiD22
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:17 AM

This is another picture of Irina. It is kinda wierd, but she still has amazing flexibility! To see more pics, go to this link:

www.irishok.ru . . .

-June

90 Replies to Another Irina pic (look at her ribs!!)

re: Another Irina pic (look at her ribs!!)
By Jazz_rosey19
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 02:39 PM
I'm sorry but that is very DISTURBING that just freaks me out the way she looks I yikes.... :O
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
By AcRoKiD22
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 05:58 PM
I know, the way she is so flexible, is pretty creepy, but she is so talented!
By Urbansoul04
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 06:37 PM
whoa! what a wierd pic and OMG that look on her face...it's like HEY I CAN DO THIS LIKE IT'S A JOKE! it's really creepy, but i think it's wierd that she's doing all that in a pool?!?! oh well thanks for posting though!

laterzz :)
By contortionchile
On Tue Jan 27, 2004 09:19 PM
woooow, amazing
By Jazz_rosey19
On Wed Jan 28, 2004 01:28 PM
that's just yikes, yikes, yikes :O I'm sorry it's just that picture freaks me out I GEEZ.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
By splitboymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:10 AM
I dont think that this is creepy or disturbing - it is just a superb display of flexibility!
By Jazz_rosey19
On Mon Feb 02, 2004 08:11 AM
that picture still freakes me out OW!!!!
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
picture (karma: 1)
By rsgsweetie
On Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:11 PM
What is so creepy about it? I guess because I see this all the time it doesn't amaze me as much as it does with all of you. There is nothing creepy about it, and most gymnasts don't have the attitude of "haha i can do this and you can't." It actually looks like they caught her by suprise.

Everyone's ribs are pushed out if they bend backwards.
By Flipper180
On Sun Feb 08, 2004 08:49 PM
Well ive got news for you-it is creepy. Human bodies can never bend this way without extreme training. As it is this picture would severely shock anyone whos never seen this sport into questioning this girls specie....bending backs in half and legs sticking out in odd places are just creepy things to see. I still have a hard time with seeing this stuff just because of the odd places that the bones poke out. Sure-i think she is very talented but my favorite pictures usually have something a little less extreme-no offense to her or anything. Although the talent is there this photo isnt exactly very attractive or cute dont u agree? She may be good and talented but my favorite photos of her are usually a bit less 'stick like' but i dont mind the image-thanx for posting it!! It is interesting to see how bizarre the images can get-even if it seems gross or unnatural to me. Irina is definitely at the top ranks of her sport
By splitboymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:07 PM
Can you please tell me what should not be attractive about this picture?
flipper180
By rsgsweetie
On Tue Feb 10, 2004 04:11 PM
there's no need to get all offensive with your "news".
By rsgsweetie
On Tue Feb 10, 2004 04:15 PM
*defensive
By GonnaBeAStar
On Tue Feb 10, 2004 04:17 PM
That is fantastic.
How old is that girl? :)
rhythmic gymnasts
By rsgsweetie
On Tue Feb 10, 2004 04:46 PM
if you're a rhythmic gymnast, you see that kind of flexibility all the time. so for me, it is normal to see. thats why i say that. So, there's no need for you to get all huffy puffy over nothing.
By Jazz_rosey19
On Wed Feb 11, 2004 09:18 AM
Edited by Jazz_rosey19 (79083) on 2004-02-11 09:22:19 had to add some things.
well if you think about it there are people who have probably never seen people stretch like that so when they see a pic like this there going to be freaked out by it like ME!!!!!! it seems like it would really hurt YIKERS!!!!! :O :O :O :O. And also by the way what's UNATTRACTIVE IS THE FACT HER RIBS ARE STICKING OUT!!!!!! if you think this pic is attractive then I feel for you I really do.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
jazz_rose
By rsgsweetie
On Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:13 AM
well, by the way, i said there's no need to get all defensive. I never said it's attractive. But, if anyone were to bend like that, your ribs have nowhere else to go except to stick out. If it's too much for you to look at pictures, such as this one, then don't look at it. If you are going to look at them, at least be mature about it.
By Jazz_rosey19
On Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:59 AM
Edited by Jazz_rosey19 (79083) on 2004-02-11 12:01:51
didn't you even read what I said in the beginning or did you right for the end and assume all of the things you are and I am being mature about this so don't be getting rude here I was just saying that you thought the pcture was n't unattractive I mean how is it that's what I want to know ok so don't be getting pissed at me for having an opinion where oters I bet would say the exact same things I am so don't be rude if you wanted to comment don't be saying mean things ok. she has great flexi it's just the way it looks is just WOW!!!
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
Ira picture
By rsgsweetie
On Wed Feb 11, 2004 04:16 PM
If you read what i said, i'm not angry at all. you're acting very immature with your comments. thats the only reason why i said anything. you people just make rude comments about people and i dont know why because they're more flexible than you'll ever be??? much skinnier than you'll ever be??? (probably) if you're so "disturbed" by the pictures, then dont look at it.
re: Another Irina pic (look at her ribs!!) (karma: 1)
By rhythmic_nessa
On Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:07 PM
Ok, I am SICK of reading about the little disagreement.

rsgsweetie is used to this kind of thing as she has seen it done before.
others are not... thats why they may be a little weirded out about it.

It is a simple as that. End of discussion. I will go to the moderators if we keep getting all flustered about it. It was meant for the INCREDIBLE flexibility that Irina has!

Thank you guys in advance.
~>Nessa
re: Another Irina pic (look at her ribs!!) (karma: 3)
By OxHipHopDancaxOmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Feb 12, 2004 07:57 PM
Yeah i agree. I think its amazing how flexible she is! Geez i wish i could do that.
Ive been sitting here reading all of your girl's comments and i dont know whats up with the huge fight. We all have different oppinions and we all need to respect that. And its cool to see other people's oppinions to see what they think. Maybe thats why this whole message board was created for dance.net? I dont know im not trying to start anyhting :) but i dont think its weird how shes so flexible, tis just the sport shes in so its required!
On Thu Feb 12, 2004 08:00 PM
Hey im also new to dance.net, how do i get a picture in the corner of the messages (comments) i post like you all do? Thank ya! :D
By rhythmic_nessa
On Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:56 PM
Well said HipHopDanca!

I rated you up for that... that's exactly what we are here for.

As for pictures, posting a BIG picture (as in one for a post) you cannot do until you are a full member (that means you have done at least 20 posts and have been on dance.net for at least a week).

To post an avatar... which is the little picture next to your name, you need to have posted 50 comments and be a full member.

Hope that helps.

~>Nessa
On Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:31 PM
Oh ok thanks rythmic_nessa! Well ive only posted, well this will be my third comment lol. And ive been a member over a week. But thanks that helped a lot. What other things can you do on here?
*Tiffany
By rhythmic_nessa
On Fri Feb 13, 2004 01:46 AM
Hey again!

Basically it's posting and reading messages. They have a chat room if you feel like chatting, as well as a virtual ballet school. That's under vis.

There are lots of forums. As you know there are ones for sports and dances (all the specific dance types) as well as tv, stretching, pets, philosophy, guys and girls, health and nutrition, certain countries and HEAPS others. Just surf around!

It's really good. I have seen and learnt a lot of things on here!

~>Nessa
Page:
Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch