Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 2 of 4: 1 2 3 4
re: Another Irina pic (look at her ribs!!)
By OxHipHopDancaxOmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:02 AM
Hey well thanks :D. ill be sure to check all that stuff out. i just came across this website because i went under search and was just looking for hip hop pictures. but im glad i came across it! ok well byebye :)
By german_zil
On Sat Feb 14, 2004 06:52 AM
Irina is Amazing

but, I am SAD now!!!!

her site is a paysite now
On Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:58 AM
what is irina's site? you have to pay to look at it? that sucks!
By rhythmic_nessa
On Sat Feb 14, 2004 05:18 PM
www.irishok.ru
I... I THINK that's it... if not, go to the link on the under the picture.

But you have to pay now? That's such a pity!

~>Nessa
On Sun Feb 15, 2004 01:25 AM
oh thats a cool site. how did she get so flexible like that? do people get born like that or do they stretch and start doin the splits and stuff when they 4 or something?
By rhythmic_nessa
On Sun Feb 15, 2004 03:19 AM
It's a combination of both. Of course it helps to have natural flexibility, but if you stretch enough, even if you start now, you can see results like that in a year, 6 months maybe.

in Irina's case, she has some natural flexibility for sure.

~>Nessa
On Sun Feb 15, 2004 09:50 PM
oh really? so if i start stretching right now then i will be able to be flexible like that? i can do the splits, almost a stratle split, and lots of other things but how does she bend her back like that? it looks like its bending in half or something lol.
By rhythmic_nessa
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:33 AM
I can't promise you anything, but yes, it is possible.

Obviously you need to work on your back flexibility to get like that.

Check out the stretching forum for some tips, it's at:

Dance > Advice > Stretching

It's really helpful and full of motivation.

~>Nessa
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 02:04 AM
hey thanks! i went to the advice on stretching page and all the tips were helpful! i wanna work on my back flexibility, my arch, and my oversplits! man i really hope i improve! should i stretch everydaY? and for how long do i hold a certain stretch? gosh thanks so much youve been a big help!
By DiamondDancerH11
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:42 AM
Edited by DiamondDancerH11 (75111) on 2004-02-16 10:44:30
First of all, no offence AcRoKiD22, but why does the title say: ""Look @ her Ribs?" My Ribs do that too when I stretch. I don't understand what is wrong with her Ribs?

And, I can do that too & I take a lot of offence, when people say "Ew, That's disturbing, Gross, Freaky" ect. It isn't any of those things. It takes A LOT of hard work. If you have an Over Split, then you can probablly do that too. Some people need there extreme level of Flexibility for the sport there in. Like, Irina is a Rhythmic Gymnast. I wish ever 1 could just post comments that were nice to others. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Sorry to sound bratty, but the constant "Ew" replies are starting to bother me.
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 02:38 PM
yeah i agree with u, and it didnt sound bratty at all :) you must be flexible if u can do that, im working on my flexibility! im gonna go back into gymnastics because people on here have inspired me to do it again! i did it when i was little until i was 10, and then thats when i got into hiphop. but anyways that would be awsome if i could improve my flexibility! im really gonna try hard. keep up the good work everyone :D
By AcRoKiD22
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 04:43 PM
I was just directing attention to the fact that you can see her ribs....no big deal!

Also, I get comments like that when I do oversplits and stuff like that, It hurts my feelings too. Maybe some people aren't used to seeing people like Irina, but I am.

Just wanted to clear that up with everyone

~*~June~*~
By DiamondDancerH11
On Mon Feb 16, 2004 07:02 PM
AcRoKiD22-That is fine. I just thought you were saying it like "look at her ribs she is too skinny" and other stuff other people have said.
By punk_ballerina07member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 17, 2004 07:33 PM
its REALLY NOT THAT BAD!!! sorry i just its frustrating!!! at school i play tennis and we were stretching once and usually when i streat i close my eyes and think of peaceful places (it was also our first practice(at school)) and i opend my eyes at one point only to find A TON of ppl staring at me some with the "ewww" faces and it just BOTHERS THE CRAP OUTA me so please im not trying to rain on everyone here but please some things are better left unsaid. oh yeah i know you didnt mean anything by it but i thought id say it anyway for someone who did...my ribs show up even when im not streatching, and the funny part is i eat like a cow!!! lol well i think its funny lol hey yall guys hummor me go stand on your head and eat an apple!! lol jk my friend says that all the time he's like "hey Karen!" and im like " hey what?!?!" and then he's like "hummor me, go stand on your head and eat an apple!" and im like "Kyle...NO!" one of these days im going to bring and apple to skool and when he asks me that ill actually do it lol oh yea sorry this is so long

~!~love always~!~
Karen Beth Downs
On Wed Feb 18, 2004 09:01 PM
hey thats kool! lol your really funny. are you in any gymnastic events or dance at all?
Ribs!
By Lukagirl
On Sun Feb 22, 2004 03:53 PM
Agreed, this young one may be pushed too far? Im not sure if thats cool...

Sherry
By Natalie_
On Sun Feb 22, 2004 05:10 PM
This pic is a bit harsh. She looks so young and malnurished. That's not healthy.
By Jazz_rosey19
On Mon Feb 23, 2004 09:26 AM
Edited by Jazz_rosey19 (79083) on 2004-02-23 09:28:00
thank you I mean how is this picture normal?????? and I think everyone would aggree with me about the one post saying that the postion she is in is actually attractive looking. Even though she denies saying it people need to respect what people say becuase everyone here seems to think we see this stuff all the time when some of us don't see this everyday like everyone else you know what I mean?.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
On Mon Feb 23, 2004 08:23 PM
I think its perfectly normal. i mean if u dont see that kinda stuff everyday, its not like its a bad thing to be flexible like that, its the sport shes in. and so what if she looks young? she cant help it, and theres nothing wrong with that. im not trying to be rude but im just posting what i think and i do respect everyones opinion on this pic. :D
By Jazz_rosey19
On Tue Feb 24, 2004 09:11 AM
I'm sorry but I just can't agree that it's normal you know what I mean.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
By AcRoKiD22
On Tue Feb 24, 2004 07:56 PM
I would just ike to say that Irina Kazakova (the girl in the picture) isn't that young, she's 16 now. (I'm not saying that 16 is old but its not like she's 5 or anything like that.) Obviously, if you don't see things like this every day, its gonna creep you out, and that ok. But, if you do rythmic gymnastics and stretch a lot, you will see this kinda thing and just accept it. Also, about her ribs sticking out, where are your ribs supposed to go when your stretching like that? It's not like she has a hidden pocket to hide her ribs inside when she's stretching! Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you don't need to fight about it!

~*~June~*~
On Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:32 AM
yes, perfectly said
By Jazz_rosey19
On Wed Feb 25, 2004 09:06 AM
I'm not trying to be mean guyz like you said everyones entiteld to there opinion I'm not trying to say that you can't so I mean it is a tad bit spooky but well maybe it's just where the camera was placed who knows.... right?.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
On Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:38 PM
someday i want to get flexible like that!
By sassy_one85
On Thu Feb 26, 2004 05:08 PM
WOW!! That is really flexible, but i think it's pretty cool how she can bend like that.
Page:
Page 2 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch