Forum: General / Hip Hop / Hip Hop Photos - Members

Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3
re: Me in my dance sneakers
By ilovetap
On Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:37 AM
iv got them in black and silver and virtually all my friends have em. yes they come in black amongst other colours -my friend has pink n they're gorgeous! yep u can go up on pointe in em quite easily, mine were about £40 duno what that converts to in dollars tho....? they are easy to turn in and sooo comfy to dance in! and you can slide into a split in them done it many times!
By danceallnight2
On Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:02 PM
They look very nice. My dance teacher has a pair in red. Next time I get a pair I'll probly get those. I'll have to get them in black though because that's what I have to wear for performances. Very perdy!
~Roisu~
By danceallnight2
On Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:08 PM
Edited by danceallnight2 (125977) on 2005-03-20 11:59:58
I disagree. Everytime I have to dance in a parade we were hip hop shoes like this because anyother dance shoe would be torn to pieces. I wear them out all the time and they're just like any other sneaker. I have a friend who wears hers to work all the time. They're really comfy and I don't see a problem with it. Now if you want them to stay nice for longer and take really good care of them I wouldn't suggest it but otherwise it's not that bigga deal. Also The teachers at my studio use them to teach pointe and ballet. It really helps my pointe teacher because she can go on full pointe to show us stuff but she doesn't really want to wear actual pointe shoes.
~Roisu~
shoes
By lata
On Tue Apr 05, 2005 07:03 AM
I luv the color, there hot!!!!
re - livelovebedance
By tapnjazzbabymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Apr 12, 2005 05:04 AM
hey i've got 4 pairs of bloch dance sneakers and just to answer your question i've done many a split in them and not only are they good to slide into, they help control the split and depending on how much pressure u put on your foot, u can slip into the splits fast or slow.

Love keely... xoxo
Help
By cheldancemoves10
On Sat May 21, 2005 01:20 PM
Hey lovetodance1867! I go to bloch.com all the time and i still havent figured out how to order things from there... do you know how? E-mail me back... raparound9@hotmail.com- thanks
By TapStar2
On Wed Jun 08, 2005 08:03 AM
i have them in pink and in black and there so comfy i wear them as normal trainers to cos there so nice to wear xxx
By doodlebugdancer
On Thu Jun 09, 2005 03:04 PM
Those are so awesome! I wish they came in pink!
By AyDee
On Thu Jun 09, 2005 04:44 PM
im just wondering why i would EVER wear those when doing hip hop.
By LoveToDance1867member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 06:52 PM
cheldancemoves10, I didn't order them on the bloch website, I bought them in a dance store so i'm not sure how to order them from bloch. They have similar ones on the website but not these same ones. Maybe go under contact us on the website and ask how to order a pair
Page:
Page 3 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch