Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

AMAZING FLEXI!!!!
By Jazz_rosey19
On Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:24 AM

wow take a look at this girl she has amazing flexibilty. Again BE NICE or it's gone got it?!!!! .
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)

10 Replies to AMAZING FLEXI!!!!

AMAZING FLEX!!!!
By olesya
On Wed Mar 10, 2004 07:32 PM
My family thinks it's weird, but I love it!
re: AMAZING FLEXI!!!!
By RADdancer
On Wed Mar 10, 2004 08:41 PM
I have a question.... Can everyones back bend in half? I hope this doesent sound mean or anything..I just want to know because I want my back to do that!
By SACcheer73member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Mar 10, 2004 09:10 PM
GOD that's not right... aren't there supposed to be organs and stuff in her body? They're probably all smushed up... geez

**SACcheer**
By Flipper180
On Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:33 PM
Wow with the degree of backbend you can see her ribs just sticking WAY out!! The rib thing isn't always my favorite look but its unavoidable at that degree of flexibility. Ive seen gymnasts do this before and it sometimes can look downright creepy and gross but this girl has such beauty and poise and her flexibility is obviously more then enough to handle this.

OMG!!! I just realized that not only is she in such a difficult position but shes doing it in an elbow stand!! Can you just imagine the power she has in holding her legs like that!?? The more i look aty this picture the more impressed i am. All of her muscles arte so strong, stomach, back, butt, thigh, calf, arms......this is probably one of the most amazing pictures ive ever seen. My only question is if she can do it without the trainer??? Even if she couldnt that it amazing-thanx for the pic!
By Jazz_rosey19
On Fri Mar 12, 2004 08:27 AM
oh my word guyz she's a normal pearson here ok.
*Megan*
(A.K.A. Jazz_rosey19)
By contortionist13
On Fri Mar 12, 2004 09:07 AM
shes so flexi and I love her long legs and shes so skinny which makes it easier to be more flexi.
By bun_head1
On Fri Mar 12, 2004 09:40 PM
Oh, dios mio, that is not right. Just kidding. Hey, if you got it, flaunt it, eh?? Wow, I wish I could do that!!!
By bootybooty
On Sat Mar 13, 2004 06:31 AM
goddd. she's goooooood.
By Tchaikovskychick
On Tue Mar 30, 2004 03:59 PM
That's so awesome! If I could do that, I'd sign up for Cirque De Soleil!
By DancingDaniellamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat May 08, 2004 05:22 PM
She has lovely flexiblity were did you find the picture? I quite like this move. Grrh... makes be determand to get my box splits that amzing! I like her back flexibilty too, wow she can bend it in half, has she god a bake bone??? Haha only joking. Do you know the name of this gymnase? Grrh this pic makes my jelious!

Dani

ReplySendWatch