Four attractive actresses/ models age 18-27 and five female dancers 18-27
By SoulT3ec
Posted On Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:21 PM
SoulT3ec
Charlottesville, VA, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: April 17
About SoulT3ec
SoulT3ec (pronounced soultech) is a new music and video production company based out of Charlottesville, VA. Founders, Miguel Martinez and Rafael Oliver have been active in the music industry for the past seven years. They have worked with upcoming local artists as well as professional recording artists. Their new R&B/ Hip-Hop single, "I Like," features the artists on the SoulT3ec label and is being released locally in music stores and on the radio. There is also the possibility of an East Coast or national release. In early May, SoulT3ec will produce a video for the single that may accompany the song on the CD as a special feature and/or may be sent to the major television networks.

Five attractive female dancers and four actresses/ models age 18-27 needed for an R&B/ Hip-Hop music video. Open to all ethnic backgrounds, types, and levels of experience. Auditions are Saturday, April 17 in Charlottesville, VA. This is a low budget, non-union production. Deferred pay agreements. For more information or to schedule an audition, send e-mails to soult3ecvideo@hotmail.com. Please do not send attachments.

8 Replies to Four attractive actresses/ models age 18-27 and five female dancers 18-27

re: Four attractive actresses/ models age 18-27 and five female dancers 18-27
By wetotallydance
On Thu Mar 18, 2004 06:26 AM
when is the shoot date? any special look?
music video
By SoulT3ec
On Thu Mar 18, 2004 08:54 PM
The shoot date is not finalized, sometime early May on a weekend most likely. We are looking for attractive female dancers, actors, models of all ethnic backgrounds. No specific type, although a certain "style" is needed since it is a hip hop video.
ACTRESS/DANCER/S INGER/MODEL
By sweetpeadancer28
On Thu Mar 25, 2004 07:40 AM
HI, I wrote you a while ago and I was wondering if you would accept a video audition, and if I made it come down if you wanted me to. I am a model in two modeling agencies. I am an actress, going to be in a movie, and possibly two, and was in a tv show about a month ago, and I have been dancin since I was about 3 years old. I have taken ballet, Pointe, jazz, hip hop, modern, and lyrical. I have been in choir for about 14 years, etc. Please write me back ASAP..Thank you, and I really appreciate your time. You may see some pictures of me on geocites.com . . . go to Cassie's Page. IF interested in me write me back, and contact my manager. Karen-mctmanager@msn.com Thanks,
Cassie .L. Commons
VIDEO
By shannonjcr
On Thu Mar 25, 2004 07:29 PM
I am very interested in the auditions. I am 20 years old very outgoing, fit, & I am also an actress/model. I have acted in t.v series as well as commercials and corporate films. I also used to be in various types of dancing. I hope to hear more information about the auditions. Where, When etc. Thank You
shannonjcr@hotmail.com
By abcdaniellert
On Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:03 PM
Hi! I'm 15 years old and would love to act, given the opportunity. I believe that if someone hired me they wouldn't regret it. I don't care if this is low budget, even no budget, becasue I consider this a building block to my success. The only problem is that I live in Washington state, however, if there is a possibility of an audition somewhere closer to home, I'm there. Please, though, just don't throw this out the window. If there's a will, there's a way...And believe me, there's a way. And if you do consider me, I'm sure we could work something out. Thank you.

abcdaniellert@hotmail.com
By SoulT3ec
On Wed Apr 07, 2004 01:09 PM
Unfortunately, you must be atleast 18 to be considered for this project. However, thanks for your interest, and I wish you the best of luck!
model/dancer
By hotndesire
On Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:45 PM
My stage name is Desire. I am a very attractive 23 year old. I can be reached at 1347431-7209 or hotndesire@yahoo.com
By SoulT3ec
On Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:16 PM
Desire, I sent you an e-mail with more info. If you are interested in attending the casting call, please reply to my e-mail ASAP.
Thanks,
Rebecca Taylor

ReplySendWatch