Poll: General / Hip Hop / Hip Hop Photos - Misc

wat did u think of honey with jessica alba?
By hiphopdancer21
On Sat Mar 20, 2004 04:12 PM

just type in ur comments here!

22 Replies to wat did u think of honey with jessica alba?

re: wat did u think of honey with jessica alba?
By ProdigyFMC
On Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:39 PM
I liked the movie a lot...but maybe that's just because i'm a guy.

Prodigy
FM Crew
By hiphopdancer21
On Tue Mar 30, 2004 05:12 PM
well,i liked it 2 and i'm a girl
By ProdigyFMC
On Tue Mar 30, 2004 06:39 PM
I think Jessica Alba looks really good. And when she dances, then she just looks so much better.

Prodigy
FM Crew
By luvz_87member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 07:52 PM
she looked awesome dancing in that movie..really natural and not forced or awkward. love the movie myself@
By hollisterhottie
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 07:57 PM
I love that movie. I donno i just love everything about it! I think Jessica Alba was a great person to do this. She's a great dancer and really pretty.
mmmm ....
By XperimentalMind
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 08:55 PM
Don't mean to be the party pooper here...since every one so far is lovin'the movie....i thought it sucked:(...it had no relevant plot zzzzzz...they made her look so angelish...that there was actually a part where she had on a virgin mary tee....like it wasnt enough that she wanted to "make a difference for the kids"...HONESTLY she should of kept on dancing...Shes a good actress :) but the this movie did NOT show case any of that!.....her dancing was sexy but with attitude....descent!!

And hey it was filmed in TORONTO..(props to that!)....and my girl vanessa was in drag in one of the club scenes!!!
I don't know
By megamonkeybboy
On Thu Apr 01, 2004 03:07 PM
Well I never really see the movie I just watch Jessica walk across my screen and I am like oh yeah this is a great movie. Just kidding (maybe) but I thought the movie was just a lot of other movie plots built in together to make one film. I felt like it was Breakin (part one, and two) meets flash dance, as well as some others that I can't think of right now. Yet I say who cares the movie could have sucked worse and I still would have bought Jessica Alba, oops I mean Honey.
By Amabear
On Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:45 PM
I really liked it
Jessica Alba?
By cash_money50
On Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:25 PM
I actually thought Jessica Alba was great! In the movie, she was a good role model to the kids. I really liked the movie. She was great.
By amybaby0101member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Apr 08, 2004 09:11 PM
i jsut saw the movie like last night....everyone told me that is as bad and it wasnt worth watching bu ti really liked it...i thought the dancing was amazing..the story line was a lil egh but the rest was good
By chitown_dancer
On Sat May 08, 2004 12:24 PM
JESSICA IN HONEY WUZ THA BOMB HER MOVES WUZ GANGSTA SHE WUZ KILLING IT . i LUV THAT MOVIE ITS OFF THA CHAIN LIKE HER
By hop2watzhip
On Sat May 08, 2004 08:54 PM
Hey the movie was alright but I don't think they should of picked jessica to do it. Her accent...SO FAKE!!! Her acting was not all that amazing, and (lets face it) her skills were kinda limited. She's alright I guess, but there are alot of people who could have done better. but the movie was cute and all. i loved the little kids.
JAZZY
By amigo_hiphoplvr
On Mon Jul 05, 2004 08:46 PM
I liked the movie great choreography i just didnt really like jessica alba doin it though cuz shes got no muscle and shes got long limbs and i just didnt think she looked good doin the moves i like the benefit dance when she didnt dance haha lol but yah but thats just my opinion dont get mad at me okay!!!
I agree..
By groovenation2002
On Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:53 AM
Her dancing was ok but you could tell she wasn;'t a natural dancer..
honey
By meagan3
On Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:01 AM
honey was good i liked the dancing but the plot {storyline} was kinda lame and i agree wit groovenation2002 u cud guess she wasen't a real dancer
HONEY more like TBS special
By grooveygirl2004
On Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:31 AM
yhe she a good actress, not a great dancer. You can tell when dancing comes natural to someone then there truely unique. Jessica you could tell she was danceless and rymthless before this movie, they could have found someone better. Oh and the TBS special music has to go they should of let missy elliot do the music. All the others dancer brilliant, they made me want to get up and DANCE.
By TwinkleG
On Thu Aug 19, 2004 02:45 PM
I HAD NEVER SEEN JESSICA DANCE BEFORE UNTIL I SAW HONEY. SHE DID HER THANG, IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE!!
By GoddessofDance
On Tue Aug 24, 2004 07:18 PM
Stop bagging her everyone! She had never danced before doing this movie and I think she did a real good job of it! Give her a break.
By CANTstopTHEfeet
On Tue Aug 24, 2004 09:06 PM
I loved the movie! The whole movie was full of great moves! Jessica Alba is an awesome actress but i didn't know she could dance!
By Gymballetgirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 29, 2004 09:15 AM
I thought she looked savage in it! Dancin comes naturally to her and she does a great job in da film...they def picked da right person for the part!! xSheex
By Jamaican_Dancer3
On Wed Sep 01, 2004 04:18 PM
i thought for a beginner jessica alba was pretty gud cept her acting was horrible and but the dance moves were pretty gud
By dance15
On Sat Sep 04, 2004 04:51 PM
i got the dvd and it teaches you a segment from the movie. i like learning steps from movies but this one broke it down for you. it's a really good movie for dance

ReplySendWatch