Name: Mika (Me-ka) or Mikz (Meeks)
Dance: Modern (just beginning)
Career: Accounting
re: all 20 somethings please read!!!!
By sweetyface17 Comments: 650, member since Mon Nov 08, 2004
On Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 PM
Name: Amanda

Home: Southern MI

Dance: Ballet/Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Musical Theatre, Anything someone will teach me, I have a mild obsession with Irish but no schools in the area will teach it to anyone over 18. :(

Career: Studying Theatre and Vocal Music
By danzdeeva Comments: 81, member since Sun Jun 14, 2009
On Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 PM
NAme: Deborah Kabwang a.k.a Danz
Dance: I teach Hip Hop & African Dance Hall. Also training in modern, ballet, and jazz.

Career: Dance teacher at couple dance studios in DFW, and student at texas woman's university in denton, tx as a dance major, english Minor.

Dance simply describes how I live my life...
By danzdeeva Comments: 81, member since Sun Jun 14, 2009
On Wed Sep 02, 2009 09:33 PM
Name: Deborah
Education: Dance major, English Minor at Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX
Career: My focus is African dance hall, Hip Hop, Modern,Improv and Praise Dance
I teach Hip Hop & African Dance Hall
By KiraDancesIrishmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 452, member since Sat Jan 17, 2009
On Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 PM
Name: Kira

Home: Indianapolis, Indiana

Dance: Irish mostly now, but was trained in ballet and tap very early on

Career: Medical Coder
By Breannemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2041, member since Sun May 08, 2005
On Sat Sep 19, 2009 07:51 PM
Breanne *I almost typed my last name then thought silly Breanne you dont know these people* I'm actually only 18 and a 1/2 but I think thats "20 something"

Alberta, Canada

I quit dance this year but I used to do modern, jazz and ballet. I cheerlead though.

School- I am studying to become a nurse, I am in my first year of my degree program.
By chipo Comments: 18, member since Tue Dec 15, 2009
On Fri Dec 25, 2009 03:48 PM
elsie mufuka

home: beaufort, sc

dance: ballet, jazz, hip hop, modern, and favorite african contemporary - just returned home from working in south africa for a year in a half. its been a month being back in the states.

career: starting my company, my product afro russe dance class - a fusion of african, ballet, and african contemporary. want to see how i mixed it all in one: january 23,2010 free class and january 30 - march 6, 2010 workshop. @ artworks beaufort arts council in beaufort, sc. bookings: 843 441 8803 or 843 846 3347 or mufukaworks@gmail.com.

my fuel: dance and i am always advertising the art of dance to the world - my works and other company's works. i fuse my two loves together and made it one. i even got degrees in them: coker college duel bachelor of arts degrees in dance and communications
By GypsieFreemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1467, member since Wed Mar 01, 2006
On Fri Dec 25, 2009 03:59 PM
Name: Charlotte

Dance: Ballet. I was a gymnast for 13 years but had to stop for my physical health

Career: I'm a student at university right now.. Working as a waitress saving up as much money as possible. Career in the future? Hopefully restaunteur
By mwilkinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 216, member since Sat Jan 09, 2010
On Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:08 AM
Maggie Wilkins
22 years old
Toronto, Canada
Dance: Mostly irish, but did pre-professional training in ballet, jazz, musical theatre and modern as well.
Career: Just beginning my come back. Hope to start competing again then work on getting my TCRG to open my own Irish School someday
By missa_29 Comments: 8, member since Fri Mar 05, 2010
On Fri Mar 05, 2010 05:11 PM
Name: Aarica

Home: Missouri, USA

Dance: Right now taking a jazz class. I danced for 16+ years and took jazz, ballet, tap, and pointe. Also was a all star cheerleader for about 4-5 years. Eventually had to stop because of a wrist injury and had surgery a few months ago. Things are slowly getting back to the way they were before.

Career: I am going to school to become a nurse. I also teach dance, cheerleading, and tumbling. Also and all star cheer coach.
By MissErinDmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 470, member since Mon Oct 25, 2004
On Fri Mar 05, 2010 05:22 PM
Erin D.

19 years old

Grande Prairie, Alberta

Dance: Used to take jazz, ballet, lyrical and hiphop.

Career: Im a currently studying to obtain my Bachelor of Education at GPRC. Majoring in English and minoring in Human Ecology.
By Georgy Comments: 14, member since Tue Feb 09, 2010
On Thu Mar 18, 2010 06:16 AM
Name: Georgy
Dance: just started irish dancing six months ago and absolutely loving it!
career: just about to finish a geology/ecology/environmental geosciences degree :)
By HighlandBum Comments: 332, member since Tue Apr 14, 2009
On Fri Mar 19, 2010 08:35 AM
Name: Anna

Dance: Highland, just started Ballet and Irish

Career: I'm majoring in health sciences and minoring in theatre. Not sure what I want to really do yet- thinking about physiotherapy or elementary teacher. I'm also going to be competing and teaching in highland for many years to come :)
By dforeman Comments: 98, member since Tue Mar 23, 2010
On Wed Mar 24, 2010 04:14 PM
Name: Dominique (Hi everyone!)

Dance: I've pretty much taken all the classic types of dance since I was about 3/4: ballet, tap, jazz, modern. I still take ballet at least 3 times a week and am about to start bellydance (very excited about that!). I'm also, hopefully if finances agree, going to start taking aerial art classes at the end of April...eeekkk...in love with it!

Career: Although I have a degree in Fashion Design/Merchandising, I am currently working in the administrative field.
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4130, member since Mon Mar 08, 2010
On Mon Apr 19, 2010 04:05 PM
Hello everyone:

Name: Claire
I am 24 years old. Divorced from an abusive husband and trying to rebuild my life!
Live in Nottinghamshire in the UK
I do Irish Dancing, started at about the age of 6, and stopped about 6 years later. I have just restarted again after a huge break!
Erm.. what was next? Oh yea, I don't as of yet have a career! I am a student at Sheffield Hallam University and I am studying Adult Nursing.
PM me if you want to know ote else!
By TheAbbyTwirlsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4175, member since Mon Dec 08, 2003
On Tue May 18, 2010 08:10 AM
Abby
Huntington, WV
I am a competitive solo baton twirler and majorette at Marshall University. I teach baton to 4-13 year olds. I also enjoy jazz and ballet.
I am a counseling major. I would like to become a school counselor in the future and bring back the depleteing majorette lines in schools.

--Abby
By Euphoriamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1909, member since Mon Dec 05, 2005
On Tue May 18, 2010 08:17 AM
Name: Lynsey
Dance: Ballet mostly
Career: National Account Manager
By HockeyGirlDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 202, member since Thu May 29, 2003
On Fri Jul 02, 2010 09:11 PM
Name: Alyssa
Dance: I took tap, jazz, lyrical, and ballet technique until my senior year of high school and started when I was four. Around here, small town.. not many opportunities to continue dance after high school.
Career: Just finished nursing school, have my associate's degree in applied science and take the NCLEX to license for my RN on the 15th. Probably a year from now I will go on for my BSN and eventually my MSN and either teach nursing with that or go on to be a nurse practitioner, depending on circumstances!
By kahli Comments: 13, member since Mon Nov 14, 2005
On Wed Aug 11, 2010 04:36 AM
KelseyBWild
22 years old
18 years dance experience
Teach: -Ballet -Cheer -Hip Hop -Lyrical -Jazz -Tap
Perform: -Ballet -Salsa -Cheer -Tango -Flamenco -Folklorico -Jazz
Career: I'm currently teaching children 2-10 and have really found a love for it. Which has let me to discover that I want to be a Kindergarten teacher. Just a couple more years to go.
By danzin_gurl Comments: 146, member since Thu Dec 30, 2004
On Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 AM
Jessica Snowden
20 Years Old
I teach and perform when I can; Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap, Modern, and Tumbling (if you want to count that as a dance category hah)

I am going to school to get a dance education degree and hope to continue teaching until I die!
By tap_gurl_88 Comments: 1094, member since Sun Dec 30, 2001
On Tue Sep 14, 2010 09:54 PM
Kari

North Jersey

I dance for a semi-pro football team, the Jersey Stags
I dance and choreograph at the dance club in my college
I taught at local studios for the last 7 years but had to cut back because of student teaching.

I'm in my final year of college, majoring in math education with a minor in sociology. I started student teaching in a high school today!!!!!!! I also work at my local Red Lobster and a summer camp.
By Charl1emember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 72, member since Sat Oct 23, 2010
On Sun Oct 24, 2010 05:45 AM
Bina
currently in Hobart, Australia
I dance Highland and Irish
And I am at uni completing my Science honours in Forest re-vegetation and restoration
By nikkilovesballet Comments: 4, member since Sun Oct 10, 2010
On Sun Oct 24, 2010 04:34 PM
Name: Nikki
Dance: I teach ballet, tap, and jazz. I perform Lyrical, Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop
By Elindranythmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 269, member since Mon Jan 10, 2011
On Fri Jan 14, 2011 01:38 PM
Name: I go by Eli (pronounced Ellie) on the internets
Dance: Mostly ballet, though I want to take more lyrical and modern, money is the deciding factor there!
Career: No real career to speak of yet, I've been temping here and there for the last 3.5 years in the web design/development field.
By mickykittymousemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 62, member since Thu Jan 13, 2011
On Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 AM
Name: Micky
Dance: Ballet (non-professional)
Carreer: studying at university to become a teacher for secondary school
Page:
Page 23 of 251 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

ReplySendWatch