Forum: Adults / 20 Something

Page:
Page 25 of 251 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 23 24 25
re: all 20 somethings please read!!!!
By JigEnPointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 855, member since Mon Jan 23, 2012
On Tue Dec 17, 2013 01:16 AM
Edited by JigEnPointe (245523) on 2013-12-17 01:18:05 proofreading!!! x-P
If this is still going, still relevant, and if I didn't do it already....

I'm 27 (eep!), and living overseas, but I was born and raised in the USA. I have experience in loooots of different types of dance, but right now my focuses are classical ballet en pointe and Irish dance. I'm in a professional Irish dance group in the Middle East. I auditioned for one of the ballet companies here, buuuutt.... we didn't see eye-to-eye. x-P

Someday, if my situation allows, I would like to start a ballet academy (maybe with other styles as well, but the main focus would be ballet) for at-risk, inner-city kids. It sounds very "beauty pageant platform," I know, but I've come to realize that it's something that I think these kids--and communities--really need. :)
By Astroplie Comments: 2, member since Fri Apr 03, 2015
On Thu Apr 09, 2015 04:41 AM
Hi I am Rachel.

I currently attend a pointe/ballet and lyrical classes.
I am a beginner, I danced from 3 to 10 and getting back into it now that I am 21. I want to know of others who have started late and interested in the same styles as I am. I really enjoy and want to take classes in Hip-Hop and Jazz.

I am a college student.

I am a certified Water Safety Instructor. I teach all ages to swim. I have been a lifeguard for about 4 years but I decided to change it up a bit.

I am also a professional dog walker.
By Majda Comments: 5, member since Fri May 01, 2015
On Sun May 03, 2015 07:51 AM
Majda :)

25 years old

Dance: Ballroom, hip hop, street dance styles, and now developing my own style. Think I am mostly fitted for jazz, combined with fusion oriental dancehall movements.

Career: Finished French and English interpretation studies, but because I never quit on my dreams, I am just moving from one job to another for now, until I get the money to learn dance.
I have a heart condition that doesn't allow to be too physically active, but I just heard there are dancers who do dance with the same thing, so, I am braver now :))

cheers to you all!
By JaimeS Comments: 1, member since Sun Jun 11, 2017
On Sun Jun 11, 2017 04:30 PM
Name:Jaume, or Jaime for my english-speaker friends

22 years old

From Valencia, Spain, but staying in Birmingham Uk for the summer.

Dance: Funk Jazz

Career: Translator/Interpreter (Spanish-English)
By zotaniya Comments: 1, member since Wed Nov 01, 2017
On Wed Nov 01, 2017 03:18 AM
NIce article very helpful for me
zotaniya.com . . .
Page:
Page 25 of 251 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 23 24 25

ReplySendWatch