Poll: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

What do you think of Ben Lummis's song?
By jim_nast
On Mon May 24, 2004 01:42 AM

just wondering. do you think he'll stay around for long? i mean pretty much all the idols sort of fade into the background after a while...and the bands too. do you guys remember hearsay? and truebliss!!! haha i went out and bought their CD like 10 minutes after it came into stores. seriously, i actually reserved a copy before it went on sale! lol...anyway, got a bit off the topic there..
i reckon his songs ok, but i duno if he'll stay arround that long.

5 Replies to What do you think of Ben Lummis's song?

re: What do you think of Ben Lummis's song?
By Flingajig
On Tue May 25, 2004 03:46 AM
yeah I like it. I hope he makes it but like you say track record from other similar TV production stars haven't stayed around. He's one cool dude
By sparklesister
On Sat Jul 17, 2004 04:28 PM
I liked it to begin with, I thought it was really cool. But now i have heard it so many times and i am so sick of it. I really wanted Michael to win. :(
By Vivaz
On Mon Aug 16, 2004 09:51 PM
I quite like Ben Lummis's song but would have liked to see camilla win and Michael second coz I thought that Michael could make it anyway as he had funk. i do thinkj that Ben came along way from the Start and don't doubt that he deserved to win.
By Dance_for_Eva
On Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:11 PM
im kinda sick of ben's song, its been reallly overplayed lol
i like his new song though

i think it was a bit unfair on camillas part. heaps of the people that voted were probly teenage girls just voting for cute guys lol

i love all the idol shows!! im soo obsessed with them
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:39 AM
I liked it at first, but now I'm sick of it. I hate how the radio kills songs so quickly.

Me and my mum wanted Michael to win, but I'm still glad Ben did.

And you know Courtney Murphy, from Australian Idol? If I married Michael, me and Courtney Murphy would have to same name! :)

ReplySendWatch