DANCE DIRECTOR
By ETMUSICINC
Posted On Wed Jun 02, 2004 07:48 AM
CHILLZ
BELLMORE, NY, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: ANY
About CHILLZ
ESTABLISHED DANCE SCHOOL SEEKS dance director with the right qualifications, desire to succeed and personality. The dance director will be responsible for all aspects of assuring the highest dance standards of our studio, managment, marketing and adminastration. This would include coaching new staff, customer service and billing. Another responsibility of the dance director would be to plan all dance courses. Call 516 826 6900 ext 222 Ask for Andy

ESTABLISHED DANCE SCHOOL SEEKS dance director with the right qualifications, desire to succeed and personality. The dance director will be responsible for all aspects of assuring the highest dance standards of our studio, managment, marketing and adminastration. This would include coaching new staff, customer service and billing. Another responsibility of the dance director would be to plan all dance courses. Call 516 826 6900 ext 222 Ask for Andy

1 Replies to DANCE DIRECTOR

Marcus
By Marcalini
On Tue Jun 08, 2004 07:23 PM
I return to NY tomorrow 6/8 let me know more about the position. I have international credentials that are very extensive both here and abroad.

ReplySendWatch