Forum: Folk / Folk - General

Norwegian folk dance???
By hesitant_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:15 PM

I just wondered if anyone else does Norwegian Folk dance?? I've done it for a loooo ng time, but I've never seen anyone else on here...

2 Replies to Norwegian folk dance???

re: Norwegian folk dance???
By emerald_girlmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:01 PM
Hi,
Are you from Norway? My family and I went to a Norwegian Language Camp like 5 years ago in Alberta, Canada. When we were there one of the "classes" was Norwegian Folk dance. It was really fun!(Plus, I always got to dance with this really cute boy! :P :) ) Do you live in Norway? Do you have any pictures of you doing Norwegian Folk dance? My mom and I went to Norway last year for a vacation so I could meet all of her family and when we were there we got to see some dancing. It was really cool, the Norwegian Ballet company came to the Folk Museum and performed it, I was so excited because that was the summer before I started ballet so I was TOTALLY into it!!:D Well I'm sort of rambling now so I will let you go. I would love to talk to you more though! Send me a PM if you want to chat! Or I might send you one! :D Talk to you later hopefully! :D :D

Katrina
re: Norwegian folk dance???
By finnish_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:21 PM
I do Finnish dancing, if that would be of any help to you. Perhaps there are a few related ones> being scandinavia and all!

Finn Dancer

ReplySendWatch