Forum: Highland / Highland - Hornpipe

hey
By Rythm_n_Dance
On Wed Aug 11, 2004 04:28 PM
Locked by balletgurl (11968) on 2004-10-02 10:10:09 member request

hey people im cool and really good at dancin i hav won 169 comps so far . i am 12 years old

17 Replies to hey

re: hey
By highlandchic
On Wed Aug 11, 2004 05:26 PM
clap.... clap.... clap
By Two_Left_Feet
On Wed Aug 11, 2004 06:28 PM
Sorry but people on here don't like to read bragging
By dancin_gal14member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 11, 2004 06:40 PM
umm? whats the pointe of this post? Its not about how good you are its about how much fun you have and also about improvement. Your bragging as nothin to do with highland nor the hornpipe.. sorry to break it to yah. buhbye have a nice day everyone

!~!HeAtHeR~!~hApPy DaNcInG!~!
By dance_deva
On Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:35 AM
And what sort of dance do you do?

I see you are new, so maybe don't know what this board is about. It's about chatting, meeting new people, getting into discussions etc, but is not about BRAGGING! OK you have won 169 comps, well done to you! Some people on this board have won many champs, or many more comps than you, but won't go on bragging about it. It doesn't matter! Just have fun with what you are doing!
By highland_hotty
On Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:32 AM
I think the same !

people on this board do no like to read about things like that! What dancing do you do ? And what does your post have to do with the hornpipe ?
By dance_deva
On Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:08 AM
And I was thinking...169 comps...if you did 2 comps per weekend, that would mean we would have to have had 85 weekends so far this year...hmmmmm I don't think so! Unless she did comps through the week, or more than 1 a day, but at 12 I guess she is at school?
By ScotchGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Aug 13, 2004 03:06 PM
^ I totally agree!

Not to sound rude or anything, but cut down on the bragging! I mean, I'm sure you are a great person and all, but this has nothing to do with the hornpipe. I'm 12 too, and I doubt you've won 169 competitions.
By HighlandDancer3
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:34 AM
Nobody wants a bragger, so let it go. Nobody cares, we all go to have fun. Ya, wow, you won 169 comps, does it look like I care?!? well, no, I don't. Thats kind of silly.
By katreeannmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 04:44 PM
Yah I dont think it is very nice to post stuff like that.
Ppl should not post stuff that is rude/or bragging about what they got.
MOst of us here dance because we love it not just because we want to win more copmpetitions then any one else. We all have are own goals and we try to achieve them!

Peace
Katrina
By HighlandDancer3
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 05:47 PM
Sorry, but I can't believe you've won 169 comps... maybe you've won metals @ 169 comps?!? Thats possible.
By highland_beauty
On Sun Sep 26, 2004 02:58 PM
um, who cares??? we all know dancing is about more than that. and no one likes a bragger.
dancer with so many trophies and medals
By tartanlady
On Sun Sep 26, 2004 05:04 PM
could you please post your name so that we all know who you are,its nice to win as many as that but not to brag about it.ARE YOU A CHAMPION DANCER????
By lee418
On Thu Sep 30, 2004 05:53 PM
umm not to be rude, but can you not brag please, most of the people on this site are dancing because they love it, not so that they can brag about it =p
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Sep 30, 2004 06:11 PM
All,
I think the person who started this thread is trying to get a rise out of everyone. I would say just Ignore what they are saying and let it go.

Just a thought!

:)
Maggie
By Two_Left_Feet
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 06:09 AM
EXACTLY! Notice that the original author of this message has NEVER come back on? That's because this person is a fake and does not exist. Someone obviously made up a fake name, etc. I think this one should be deleted.
By dance_deva
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 08:35 AM
Could we get a moderator to lock this post do you think?
By HighlandDancer3
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 09:19 AM
People just want to post their point about this board... this person may have a different account now and might check this board once in awhile. maybe she will learn to stop bragging since she hasn;t been doing it anymore. So I think people should still have a right to post their thoughts on this... this is what the site is for... hello!?!

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed