Forum: General / Tap / Tap - Advanced

Tap Syllabus
By RatAtaptap
On Sat Aug 14, 2004 05:51 PM

I was wondering if there are any tap syllabi available on the internet for free. I was browsing the web and only found them for sale....

9 Replies to Tap Syllabus

re: Tap Syllabus
By luvdanz
On Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:49 AM
I would also like to see one. I am trying to put together what I want each level to learn/master, before they move on to the next level. Since I am the only Tap teacher I can go with the flow, but I often forget some things.

Let me know if you get your hands on one...Thanks
By twinklepointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 15, 2004 05:38 PM
I dont think you will be able to obtain a copy of syllabus over the internet. Im afraid you are more than likely going to have to buy one !
Can you not ask at your studio for a copy ?
If i find any on the net i shall let you know
xx
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:27 PM
You won't be able to get one for free due to copyright. Many syllabi aren't even available for purchase unless you have qualifications through that syllabus/organisation.

Helen
By satapper
On Tue Aug 17, 2004 04:53 AM
Yeah thats right i know with aidt one can only get a copy when u become a member teachers are not allowed to lend out there notes and is looked apon very badly
By RatAtaptap
On Tue Aug 17, 2004 09:27 PM
Thanks everyone for the info. I had a feeling that was the deal on syllabi, but I just wanted to double check!
By xtwinkletoes85x
On Sat Aug 21, 2004 03:13 PM
I found a tap syllabus just the other day...

www.danceworksonline.co.uk . . .

I'm not sure if it is exactly what you were looking for, but it has some terminology for grades 1-5
By RatAtaptap
On Sat Aug 21, 2004 07:55 PM
That website is great! Thanks a lot, I am going to use it to help guide a few classes I am going to teach :)
By satapper
On Tue Aug 24, 2004 05:05 PM
yeah you must remember that tap step on this syllabis is also called a flap
By Harmony2000
On Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:08 PM
I think you can also build your own syllabi based on what you have learned so far and on the different ways the teachers name the steps, because sometimes there are slight differences in terminology.

ReplySendWatch