Forum: General / Tap / Tap - Advanced

Clueless....
By RatAtaptap
On Thu Aug 26, 2004 08:23 PM

Where on earth can I get my hands (or feet ;) )on a pair of K360's by capezio???
Thanks guys!

5 Replies to Clueless....

re: Clueless....
By glitterfairyPremium member
On Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:24 PM
Well, if you can walk on your hands and pull out your credit card with your feet, I see no reasons why you can't get your feet onto some shoes... lol.

Well, you want to find out which stores stock the shoes you want (NEVER BUY OVER THE INTERNET, IT'S NOT WORTH IT! - I've had to send shoes back before, and when they have to be shipped from overseas, it's just not worth it...). Check the Yellow Pages or Google for a stockist near you. Then, go there, try on the shoes till you find the size that fits, buy them, take them home, and put them on :D
By Tourjete
On Fri Aug 27, 2004 07:51 PM
Try going to capeziodance.com and look for a local retailor. That's how I found the store I buy my daughters shoes.
By RatAtaptap
On Sat Aug 28, 2004 06:35 PM
Well guys I just ordered em today at our local dance store and I got an awesome deal-$150 and no shipping charges!!! I can't wait to use them, but I don't get them till xmas :/
By lneff
On Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:13 AM
What makes that style of tap shoe so special and different from the other Capezio tap shoes? Why do they take so long to get?
lneff
By RatAtaptap
On Mon Sep 06, 2004 05:42 PM
I was told my shoes would take 6-8 weeks to come in and they came in less than a week!!! They just happened to have my size. What makes em better...the leather is real kids leather which makes for a softer more durable shoe....let me tell you-these shoes fit like a glove! They are so comfortable!!! There is leather padding inside the shoe and the shoe is handstitched. The heel is stacked to peform better sound Also, there is a lifetime guarentee supposidly, I am still trying to find out the deal on that! Go on capeziodance.com and check em out! They are wonderful!!!

ReplySendWatch