Forum: Teams / Drill Teams

Who makes your field uniform?
By gisbs
On Mon Sep 06, 2004 01:43 PM

1) What brand (who makes) your team’s game uniforms?

2) What brand and style of boots/shoes do you wear to games?

3) If you wear a hat, what who makes that? If you don’t wear a hat, do you wear something else?

4) If your team wears tights, what brand, style, and color? (I all ready posted this question, but it should go with this thread, you don’t have to answer if you all ready have).

5) What would you change about your field uniform if you could?

My answers:

When I was on drill team, our uniform was made by Cheers Etc, We wore Happy Feet boots (the traditional drill team kind), and a traditional Floyette drill team "western style" sequined hat. We wore Danskin Ultra Shimmery footed tights (toast color). I’m not sure I would have changed anything at the time, but if I were on a team now, I would probably want the tights to be more matte and less shinny.

6 Replies to Who makes your field uniform?

No replies?
By gisbs
On Sun Sep 12, 2004 09:59 PM
No replies to this yet? I thought this was a neat question. Especially the last one about what you would change if you could.
re: Who makes your field uniform?
By LiLReDsKiTtLe
On Thu Sep 16, 2004 08:49 AM
Im not sure, who makes our uniform, but we have pleated crimson and white skirts with crimson and white knee high socks with nike shoes and suntan nylons and sweaters with our names on them and how many years we have been on the team...we also have ribbons in our hair (crimson black and white) with our names on them and kickpants and crimson and white poms...and yes we are a drill team...i loveeeeee our uniforms
By Allione
On Thu Sep 16, 2004 05:39 PM
sounds like nice uniforms. what are kickpants?
By LiLReDsKiTtLe
On Mon Sep 20, 2004 09:24 AM
Kickpants are just little things to go under your skirt so when you kick you can't see your underwear some might call them spanky pants... (my boyfriend does) ...oh and we also have puma warmups with drill team on the back and our names in front and the year we graduate on the sleeve with matching black puma pants they are adorable and performances we also get crimson and white gloves. :) i love them
By dancin_hunnie07
On Thu Oct 14, 2004 04:39 PM
Our drill team uniform is GORGEOUS!! Our completed beaded overlay is handmade and over $500!! It's beautiful, I wish I could put a pic on here!!

*Carly

Comment #10249331 deleted

ReplySendWatch