Forum: Teams / Team Photos - Members

Red Rock Stars
By moabcricketmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 07, 2004 08:31 AM

We have a lot of differnt groups in our studio. A lot of differnt ages as well. Here are a few of the girls. Just a fun shot.

4 Replies to Red Rock Stars

re: Red Rock Stars
By tinydancer9member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 07, 2004 04:46 PM
Cute pic, I love the color red!! (Are the props from Target?) :D
Red Rock Stars
By moabcricketmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Sep 07, 2004 06:35 PM
Don't have a clue. Our photographer brought the props with her. She has a ton of stuff. She does our photos every year. At least for the past 11 that I'm aware of.
re: Red Rock Stars
By danzfanatik
On Mon Sep 27, 2004 09:21 AM
I was thinking of using Avante this year. Are their prices reasonable?
Red Rock Stars
By TEAM_MOMmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 27, 2004 09:53 AM
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2004-09-27 09:50:47
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2004-09-27 09:58:52
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2004-09-27 10:00:47
Hi danzfanatik, I love Avanta! I think they are very reasonable. Give Deb a call. 801-334-7221. I believe she is located in Riverdale. I tried to PM this, but I haven't gotten approved for my 7 days yet. I changed my handle on dance.net. I hope no one gets upset that I posted this here. It's not an AD!

What I liked was the fact that they bring their own makeover artists with them. You can buy the makeover package with the photos. Latest hair styles - it's great. We had her do my daughters full length, bust, and close up last year, along with her team shots. You have options for family photos, she'll set up times for that, as well as friend shots.

They bring plenty of their own props for use. She has some real cute ones. If I had to have the same photos done by the photographer that the school uses I would be spending twice as much money. So dancers can get there Senior photos done by Avanta. I usually spend around $90 - $140 dollars depending on what I want. She's got a lot of different packages that you can choose from.

Here is a flyer that usually goes out in our area when she comes down. The one with the baby - that's my grand baby! And the girl holding her is my daughter.

Tell Deb the lady with the bawling baby referred you from Moab. See if she remembers me. :) The kids were on her flyer last year.

Image hotlink - 'http://tinypic.com/aaxxf'

ReplySendWatch