Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

did anyone go to sports aerobics nationals in Christchurch in september
By balletblondie08member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 02:29 AM

i did and i need someone to relive the weekend with! lol

12 Replies to did anyone go to sports aerobics nationals in Christchurch in september

sports aerobics
By haymont
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 06:48 PM
sorry I din't go to nz nationals but went to australian nationals last week! ours were really good and in adelaide. what section do you compete in? do you have dance sections too...we have hip hop funk and themed dance.
re: did anyone go to sports aerobics nationals in Christchurch in september
By Dance_for_Eva
On Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:17 PM
werent the nationals in auckland
i was suposed to go but a member of our team broke her arm!! so we had to pull out

how was it? did u do well?
By TapperGirl
On Fri Oct 15, 2004 02:39 PM
I was going to go, I got in but in the end I decided not to - I didn't know many people from our school who was going, so I was a bit of a loner... but who knows, maybe I'll try to get in again next year? :)
By finishopper
On Sat Dec 11, 2004 08:00 PM
I was there! me n my crew we won the hip hop danceschool gategory :) it was heaps of fun ay!

did u compete?
By leezathebaleriza
On Fri Jan 14, 2005 04:59 AM
yep, i did. wasnt as fun as the ones before that tho. me and my partner got 3rd in the open pairs, and i also did an indy aswell, were u competing?
On Fri Feb 11, 2005 05:07 PM
Edited by balletblondie08 (18881) on 2005-02-11 16:58:44
yup i did :) i was 3rd in open women (individual) and our trio came 2nd in the open (over 18) pairs/teams. i wasn't 18 tho but one of our team was.

leeza:was your team the one who was the in the category with us, against the girls who did the barbie girl song and were REALLY good? or were you in the under 17 category

I'm talking about NZCAF nationals, not NZG nationals, which were in auckland :)
By leezathebaleriza
On Mon Feb 28, 2005 03:17 AM
oo sorry its taken me a wile to reply! umm to balletblondie08: i was in the yr 11,12,13, not the post schools team category, so the answer to your question was no, lol. and the barbie girl pair!?? that was my coach! YAY! :D
On Tue Mar 15, 2005 02:04 AM
Cool! I think I can picture your coach lol. Did you see our trio? we had red and white velvet costumes and we did a song called Love Revolution. Hey do you train with Lynda Gilby?
By leezathebaleriza
On Tue Apr 12, 2005 05:20 AM
oo sorry! took a long time to reply once again!! :D umm i think i can remember your trio, it always looks effective in a trio! im doing one this year, exciting stuff! umm no, i dont train with Lynda Gibly, sorry!
By flying_elephant
On Tue May 31, 2005 05:51 PM
hey guys!
um one little question...do you know of any competitive aeroobics groups/clubs/watever they are called in hamilton??iv been ringing up gyms and stuff but they only have classes 4 old farts.haha.
By DragonFlyPremium member
On Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:59 AM
mmmmm nationals im jeloaus! I'll get there one day!
By NZdancer
On Thu Jul 28, 2005 04:18 AM
flying_elephant - there was a hamilton team before but the coaches have seperated and have gone seperate ways. I was part of the Hamilton team and had my indi music and started my routine, also had a trio going but then they seperated and left us stranded. you might be able to still contact the guy coach who still lives in Hamilton. try calling either lesmills for his number or the aquatic centre (te rapa or melville pools) as he does classes there. his name is lance bridges.

ReplySendWatch