Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 1 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 26 27
Cozzies For Sale - Champs & Intermediate
Sales Feedback (karma: 5)
By linhPremium member Comments: 2688, member since Sun Mar 07, 1999
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 07:17 AM

I'm working on an automated way to log feedback for buyers and sellers and perhaps even an auction system. Until that's finished, this is the post to leave public feedback for your transactions.

1. If it was a positive experience, the seller and/or buyer should post a postive reply about the transaction in this thread with the following:

a. post a link to the thread of the item that was sold
b. name the other party (dance.net user name and/or first name and last initial) and the studio affiliation if applicable
c. and comment on any any worthwhile details of the transaction (how responsive the other party was, any problems solved, timeliness of payment, etc.)

2. If it was a negative experience, you should try to work it out first with the other party. If after trying in good faith to resolve the problem, and it still appears hopeless or fraudulent, you may "name and shame". Provide information on items a-c as above.

Please stick only to the facts of what happened. You are legally responsible for the truth of your statements.

Keep in mind dance.net provides these forums as a public service, is not involved in the transactions, and has no way to verify this information. We cannot take sides in a dispute. If you require legal advice, please seek a qualified attorney.

Also, if you have sound advice on how to conduct sales, please share it with the community in this thread.

Linh
dance.net

665 Replies to Sales Feedback

re: Sales Feedback
By spacegirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8831, member since Wed Nov 19, 2003
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 07:24 AM
Edited by spacegirl (78197) on 2004-09-13 07:30:48 Whoops Spelling!!
Hiya

At last!!

Madmandy's idea has been put into action!!

Well done Mandy for having this great idea and to Linh for making this a sticky!!

Love and kisses

Linda XXXX XXXX
By MissyTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3660, member since Wed Aug 11, 2004
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 08:10 AM
For people's reference and if anyone would wish for me to vouch for the following I am happy to -

Emmatxxx - Communication and response time was fab and highly recommend her !!

cutiekitty - Again, communication was excellent and was dealt with very quickly !

Elaine2 - Communication fantastic. Have sent costume, haven't received money yet but have been well informed of the situation and know exactly what is happening with the costume.

Beki2 - Fantastic again ! Very very quick response and payment !

All of these sales were dealt with very quickly and co-operation between all parties had been fantastic.

Teri xx
By Icelollymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2149, member since Wed Mar 17, 2004
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 08:32 AM
i have brought a lovely cossie from foxys promotions through a link on this site. the whole transaction was amazing and no problems anywhere!
Sales Feedback
By madmandymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10430, member since Sun Nov 02, 2003
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 09:43 AM
Hiya

Well i dont know were to Start!!LOL

Iv bought from
Boogiebabe
Disco-queenz
AIMI_B
Belibuton
meljayross
Foxys
Thedancedad
had no problems what so ever with any!!!
all great sellers!!

Iv Sold to
Scazer 2 times
The dancedad
LOL cant remember the others il have to reply again
anyways great sales no problems!!

Iv view lots of cozzies to many to wright all down!!

Luv Mandy xxxx
By yazz Comments: 1238, member since Wed Nov 27, 2002
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 03:18 PM
Edited by yazz (50483) on 2004-09-13 15:18:48
wow this is fab...
iv bought suits from the following
soloqueen,tiff,goergie2k
mandyjb
supporter
theres prob more just cant think lol
they have all been gr8 sellers thanx to u all
iv sold suits technique one of the best buyers shes bought 3 of my suits from me thanx 2 u also.
iv had a few suits to try on aswell most recently sisterlylove.
thanx to u aswell. love donna xxxx
By nic_dancezonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1106, member since Mon Aug 11, 2003
On Mon Sep 13, 2004 03:31 PM
ive sold several costumes to:
Dance_star88

positive experience payment was prompt and had contact all teh time what was happening. only problem was the postal strike in the middle but was no major problem.

Nicola
By cutiekitty Comments: 870, member since Mon Dec 29, 2003
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 03:46 AM
Thanks for this Linh.

I have bought from;-

Madmandy
Hanzi
Miss_T_20

-; all sent out the cozzies on trust, thank you. I kept in touch and sent payment promptly. No problems at all.

Joyce - danceres Mum
who sold to who
By disconutty Comments: 248, member since Wed Feb 18, 2004
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:41 AM
i have sold 4 costumes
to busybee2 in ireland
and hed no promlems
costumes sent and money reieved in less than a week
love landa
sales feedback
By cazco123member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1138, member since Thu Jul 15, 2004
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:04 AM
i have bought 2 cozzies from dancinduo :]
sent on trust recived cozzies within a couple of days
had many chats since sale . wonderful couple shelly n daniella :]
good luck to all buying n selling there cozzies :]
xxxx staycxxxx
ps my avatar is one of the cozzies ;)
By cutiekitty Comments: 870, member since Mon Dec 29, 2003
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:13 AM
Hi

Forgot to say, I have also bought from weelynny_h.
Very fair to deal with. Great communication.

Joyce - dancers Mum
By Emmatxxx Comments: 207, member since Sat Oct 11, 2003
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 02:50 PM
The two I have done recently are ...

I sold a costume to ...

xtheironmaidenx - Very friendly, polite and fast with e-mails and payment. A very trustworthy buyer!

I baught from ...

Miss_T_20 - The costume was absolutely gourgeous and just as described and pictured. Again very fast in e-mailing replys and recieved the costume in almost no time atall! Very friendly. A very trustworthy seller.

I would leave poitive feadback for both members. :)

Thanks,
Emma x
Here is my thoughts.
By Fabby Comments: 323, member since Sun May 02, 2004
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 04:10 PM
Ok here is my angle on this:-

There are a few things we all must try to remember when selling our cherished costumes..

Please dont take offence....

1 Never sell or send a costume to anyone you do not know.

2 Always try to find out more about the person who wants to buy your costume ie... does anyone you know this person and can vouch for them.

3 It would be a good idea to obtain the phone number of the person and/or get there address, You would be able to write to them and they could then return your letter (this would only take a few days) but at least you would establish the person is from were they say there from.

4 Finally the best way and prob if possible the only way if all the above fail is to get your parents to meet up with the buyer at the next appropiate comp. This must be the prefferred option and also by far the safest.

Always try to remember there are many many people who use this site and im affraid not all are as nice as the majority of us.Please try to take some of this advice in, non of us here on dance.net want your cozzies to be stolen.

A NOTE TO THE THIEVES!!!! 1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Try to remember by stealing a childs/dancers costume you are not only breaking there hearts and causing untold hurt and misery,but you may be forcing that child/dancer to give up dance.

Explanation... If a costume is stolen the parent may not have the resorses to buy another costume without the revenue off the one you have just stolen from them.

We all live for dance lets be more careful out there.

Good luck in any future selling any of you may entre into.

Fabz
By kerry5 Comments: 1482, member since Mon May 12, 2003
On Tue Sep 14, 2004 04:43 PM
Great post, thanx linh!

I have bought from:
Madmandy
Touch of Tash

Both costumes were send immediately and the sales were very straight forward!
Thanx again guys! lol
Kerry xxxx

Happy Dancing!
By I_Love_Justinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3961, member since Sun Nov 30, 2003
On Wed Sep 15, 2004 05:06 AM
hiya
i have brough from
BUSTEDFAN
lovley cozzie and was a very quick sell!!
i sold a cozzie once but cant remember who to LOL..
bustedfan and her mommy are verry nice people and great to talk to and very polite!

luv christie x
By dancingrachmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1230, member since Sun Jul 27, 2003
On Wed Sep 15, 2004 05:17 AM
just a short note to say that i have bought from:

madmandy and kazzadoll

both sales were very quick and effecient

rachel
Sales Feedback
By madmandymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10430, member since Sun Nov 02, 2003
On Wed Sep 15, 2004 05:12 PM
Hiya

was just gonna put the others iv sold to
but as iv just read i dont need to now!!

Thanks Guys for replying!!

Luv mandy xxx
By dance_mum_louise Comments: 354, member since Tue Apr 13, 2004
On Fri Sep 17, 2004 04:38 AM
great to see this sticky!!!thank you

mum2_3dancers -100%
ashleigh99 -100%
gaynors mum liz with help of cuttiekitty - 100%

sold to recently and no problems at, all highly rated!!!

louise x
By Millie1 Comments: 1199, member since Fri Jul 30, 2004
On Fri Sep 17, 2004 09:04 AM
I have bought a slowsuit off conky, easy, quick, lovely suit (my cheque went astray but I promptly sent her another, I would use the net again definately xxx EMS mum
By xJennixXxDobbiexmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6290, member since Tue Jun 29, 2004
On Fri Sep 17, 2004 01:10 PM
hi,

i have sent a cozzie to llorrilee and the cozzie was not returned for months. she did not communicate and i had to search for weeks for any number to get hold of her.
when i finally did the cozzie was sent back with marks all over it and i had to pay for it to be delivered back!
000% - negative feedback for llorrilee!

lv jenni x :)
By dancinmum Comments: 1952, member since Wed Jul 16, 2003
On Fri Sep 17, 2004 08:12 PM
great post Linh,
I have sold to disco_mum, great communication and prompt payment.
No problems whatsoever.
Mikki
sales
By discodolliemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1131, member since Thu Jun 19, 2003
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 01:16 AM
Hi,

i to have brought and sold on dance net without any problems;
i was sent a cozzie from BABYCAKES on trust and payed straight away by a bank transfer. but kept in touch through phone and pms while sale was going through.
also i brought a cozzie from DATA1 and was also sent the cozzie on trust and kept in touch through pms and then sent cheque straight away for the cozzie

Iv also sold a cozzie on here to STEPH12 which also went through lovely once again kept in touch through pms so i would definately vouch for her.

love Harley and mum Michelle

i feel this is a great site to buy and sell x
By bigleigh_ann Comments: 1259, member since Wed Nov 19, 2003
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 07:19 AM
Hi

I recently sent a costume to binxy (gwen m.)

Unfortunately it didnt fit but was sent back the next day.

Good communication and very trustworthy

Leigh-ann
By disco_queenzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2673, member since Fri May 21, 2004
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 09:59 AM
hi everyone

we have sent and sold cozzies too

madmandy (very patient with me ) 100% reliable

dandan i think was the name 100% reliable

sportingqueen it was there 1st buy in dance.net 100% reliable

ashliegh99 100% reliable kept in contact via p.m all through sale

and mum2_3dancers 100% reliable and she even held on to the cozzie untill i had someone else interested :) thank you

all great buyers

julia and tayshia [happy}
By Boogiebabemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11640, member since Thu Apr 17, 2003
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 02:35 PM
Hiya

Thanks Linh thats sticky as been a long
time in coming!!!

Iv sold to Madmandy - prompt payment kept intouch
by txt- Thanks mandy!!

Iv bought from disco_danca settled within the week
and iv also bought from abbsie - both with no problems!!

Luv Lesley
xxx
xx
x
Page:
Page 1 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch