Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 18 of 27: 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
re: Sales Feedback
By Nicki3member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Mar 04, 2008 02:13 PM
Sold a wee Starter cozzie to xmichaelax kept in touch via pms cheque arrived today.

THANKS

NICKI
By alixchick
On Sat Mar 15, 2008 07:29 AM
Just sold a cozzie to DonzaC.

Would strongly recommend. We had telephone contact throughout. I posted cozzie off Wed she recieved it Thurs and put cheque in the post same day, i received it Fri. Couldn't have been better. Thanks Donna

Karen
By emsmum
On Thu Mar 20, 2008 05:27 AM
I have just sold a costume to Twggylucious for her cousin. She is based in Dublin. I would highly recommend her to anyone selling their suits. she is a lovely lady and a pleasure to do business with :D the sale went extremely smoothly and was all done and dusted in the week.
No problems what so ever
Elaine
xxx
By MadMooPremium member
On Thu Mar 20, 2008 08:02 AM
Edited by MadMoo (159119) on 2008-03-20 08:03:53
Hi
I,ve just sold a costume to HannaH_x no problems what so ever and made a new friend at the same time
Thankyou HannaH
Love MadMoo
By meg2007member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Mar 21, 2008 03:17 AM
Hi i sold some cozzies to DonzaC

would strongly recommend sounds like a very nice lady. recieved the cheque within days thanks Donna.

Emma
By divababes1member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Mar 22, 2008 09:42 AM
Hiya

I have recently dealt with a few members and would highly recommend them

Especially Chrissie1, Majlou, Jeannie4, Dance_fanatic_2, Gtheangelsmum, xGaZxnxKirkYx They were brilliant to deal with.

A little concerned about Charlie_boo1 though. I sent a beginner costume out quite a while ago and still not received payment for it!! Keep pm'ing them but last heard on 11th march they was sending payment out next day. Still not arrived :( Hope its just a miss understanding

Karren x
By dancingbabe1
On Wed Mar 26, 2008 03:46 PM
Hi

I have just sold a costume to juicylucy. They recived the costume on the Tuesday, said they were keeping it by the WEdnesday and cheque received by the Friday. Would definetely recommend them.

Yvonne x
By lysandmaddiesmommember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Mar 28, 2008 09:59 AM
Hi All

wow what a whirlwind put Alyssa's solo and slow on here and sold both the next day, both went to the same dance school in Ireland her solo was sent to MAJLOU and her slow to LIL_DANCER_CASS and in just over a week both sales were finalised really happy :) and would definately recommend both.
Leanne
By chloeisfit
On Wed Apr 02, 2008 03:53 PM
Hya
Just sold a costume to *divagirl*..
costume got there on friday,cheque recieved on tuesday,kept in constant contact by telephone,
thanks to Elaine and a pleasure to do business with.
Regards
Ange&Chloe
X
By little_gemmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Apr 03, 2008 01:15 PM
hi
i have just sold a costume to princess_x
everything sorted within a week with no
problems. A good buyer!
jane x
By madmandymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Apr 03, 2008 03:05 PM
Hiya

Sold a Suit to Discomam A+ buyer
would defo recommend Kerry!!

Also sold to dancechic4 another
A+ buyer would also recommend Tara!!

Mandy x
By zelaPremium member
On Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:18 AM
Sold cozzies to Majlou & Chloeleigh would definately recommend both buyers as communication was excellent and payment very prompt

Zela x
By little_gemmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:53 PM
hi
just sold a cozzie to FINNY (emily)
i sent it saturday she got it monday
she loved it and i received payment
tuesday! just how it should be!
so i would definately recommend her.
jane & gem xx
By chloeleighPremium member
On Sat Apr 19, 2008 01:39 AM
We have recently had dealings with: - tinkerbell21, Divajordan and Zela, all are lovely, great communication and I would highly recommend them!!! lol Thankyou !
Amanda xxx
By jazzi_mumPremium member
On Thu May 01, 2008 04:25 AM
Hi
Ive just sold Sophie's stunning slow costume to
xxlittlelolsxx
I posted the costume out on Monday they received it Tuesday posted a cheque out to me on Wednesday which I have just received and its only Thursday!!! MEGA QUICK!!! would defo recommend to everybody :]
thanks Ann & Lauren pleasure doing business with you.
lv Sue xx
By cazco123member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 07, 2008 02:31 AM
hi

i have recently sold my
white solo/slow to
kezzi11
no problems at all kept in touch
throughout the sale
thank you

love stayc
xxxx
By Cutiekittys_Mum
On Thu May 08, 2008 05:22 AM
Hi

DO NOT send costumes to arlypoo in Ireland. 2 weeks of lies and now the costume is being returned. Waste of time.

Joyce
By CLAREKLASSACTPremium member
On Fri May 16, 2008 09:48 AM
Hiya

Sold a costume to Zela, this is the second one i have sold her, as with both sales i had great communication from her and next day delivery. Wish all buyers were like this.
Thanks Zela.
Clare
By dancingbabe1
On Mon May 19, 2008 02:18 PM
Hi

Sold a costume to aysha. Costume sent Wednesday, they recieved it Thursday and cheque was posted and received on Saturday. Excellent sale, would definetely recommend.

Yvonne x
By dancekitten1
On Tue May 20, 2008 07:12 AM
Hi have just sold costume to Dougi,(lovely lad)

would highly recommend, texted me as soon as costume arrived and cheque was sent out following day, WOW how quick was that
thanks Dougi and mum x
By Smartiesx2member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue May 20, 2008 09:45 AM
Just to confirm Zela is a fantastic buyer and sends cheque straight away. Lovely lady aswell!! x
By lysandmaddiesmommember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 21, 2008 08:04 AM
Hi All

Sold Alyssa's pairs to demdem1 great fast transaction, would definately recommend, also sold again to Majlou lightning fast payment considering it was from Ireland and sold another costume through Lil_Dancer_Cass again as I said before I would definately recommend.
Leanne
By divababes1member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 23, 2008 01:51 AM
Edited by hayleybobs (159649) on 2008-05-23 01:52:29
Sent a Beginner costume to gemking1 and stated postage to be paid. She returned the costume to me after several weeks but I had to pay extra postage for the privillage to get it back!!! :( I was also charged for her mistake! I may aswell have given it away as it cost me Just short of £5 to send out and get it back off her. She didn't even send postage costs back. NOT IMPRESSED!!!! wouldn't recommend.

Karren x
By HunnyBunny96
On Tue Jun 10, 2008 03:57 AM
Edited by HunnyBunny96 (123691) on 2008-06-10 03:58:26 missed something
just sold a slow costume to Lewisgirls excellent person to deal with kept in contact throughout and very prompt payment, highly recommended!! :)
xxjulie
By disco_queen2member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jun 15, 2008 03:08 PM
OOOh I m really excited as I have only just found this post I didn't Know it even existed!!
I have bought and sold on DDN I havn't really had any bad experiences only people not returning postage when they specifically stated they would!!well here goes,
I have bought from
DRESSMAKER04 really helpful I actually bought the cozzie from ebay (with no headpeice) I got in touch with cathryn and she made me a fab headpeice to match the cozzie!!
Cuttiekittys_Mum lovely lady whom i have since met cozzie was in perfect condition,
dancinduo again cozzie was imaculate lovely lady to deal with,
x_chloe_x was a pleasure to deal with, she had sold the cozzie i was looking for but offered me an alternative that hadn't even been put on the net,excellent
I have sold to,
LaurenBabes_x was a little worried as didn't get in touch for a week or so after keping cozzies but after an explanation money was sent would definately send to her again x
dance_babe_steph prompt payment excellent
dancer_4lyf prompt response on recieving cozzie and payment excellent
bendyb didn't sell a cozzie to this lady but she returned my unsold cozzie back promptly with my refunded postage!!
Jennyc didn't return postage with returned cozzie
dancingnan didn't return postage and even sent me a pm saying she had forgot to put it in with the cozzie and would put it in the post!! Still waiting!!
some of these may not still be on as I kept note of the non postage payers so I don't deal with them again,
this post is ace and I will definately read more carefully before sending out another cozzie
Thanks Janet x
Page:
Page 18 of 27: 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch