Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 2 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 26 27
re: Sales Feedback
By dancescapedancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3006, member since Fri Mar 05, 2004
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 02:41 PM
Hiya,

Thanx for this Feedback system! ;) its going to help loads!

I've bought from Bustedfan lovely! friendly! really quick transfer!

Ive sent costumes out to LLORRILEE PLEASE DONT SEND YOUR COSTUME OUT TO HER! they came back after 2 months!!!! :?

Love Heidi xxx
selling and buying
By plumton Comments: 1097, member since Sat Mar 13, 2004
On Sat Sep 18, 2004 03:00 PM
I have sold a cozzie to I_love_justine, lovely girl and very appreciative.

Just bought pairs from meldiscodival very trusting and I thank them for their patience in waiting for the partner to try the other.

Chantelle
sale info
By disconutty Comments: 248, member since Wed Feb 18, 2004
On Mon Sep 20, 2004 05:10 AM
i put a reply on about a sale
it was honeybee2 not busybee2
By honeybee2 Comments: 333, member since Fri Jun 25, 2004
On Mon Sep 20, 2004 04:47 PM
HI..I'v bought a few cozzies of DISCONUTTY
sent out on trust.. We had no problems at all.
We still keep in touch and most important i made a new friend
Thanks Landa..
By Elaine2member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 837, member since Mon Jul 14, 2003
On Wed Sep 22, 2004 06:15 AM
Bought slow dance for Steph from Miss_T_20. Suit even sent back to Miss_T_20 to wear one last time. Kept informed at all times. Great seller to deal with (thanks Teri)

Luv xxElainexx
By little_nic_ Comments: 2950, member since Tue Apr 13, 2004
On Wed Sep 22, 2004 07:39 AM
Hiya

At last madmandys sticky!!!!
Well i have bought from madmandy and have had no probs and i have also sold to mum2_3dancers and this sale went really well too :)

loadza luv

natalie & nicolle

xXxXx
Sales Feedback
By Disco_Chickmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4014, member since Wed Feb 05, 2003
On Wed Sep 22, 2004 09:25 AM
Hiya :)

Glad Madmandy's idea has been put into action!! yippee... :D

I have bought a suit from danza2 and have sent a few suits out to be tried and all of them have went very smoothly! :D

Luv Lindsey xx mwah xx ;)
By megastardancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7156, member since Thu Aug 28, 2003
On Wed Sep 22, 2004 02:57 PM
i have sold 1 costume to RJLAR , all went well,
and 1 to mum2-dancers3 ithinks thats right, lol

sent all costumes on trust,
got phone no, dance shcool, teachers name,

i have viewed a few costumes,
from boogiebabe, georgia1,meldiscodancer,
all sent on trust, i told them when cozzie arived,
and let the know when i was sending them back,
thanks for sending the to try,

from ramona
By I_Love_Justinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3961, member since Sun Nov 30, 2003
On Thu Sep 23, 2004 05:35 AM
aww thanks Chantelle!!
im very happy with my costume and i get to wear it for the first time on sunday :D !!
i love it. thanks alot!!
luv christie x
By I_Love_Justinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3961, member since Sun Nov 30, 2003
On Thu Sep 23, 2004 05:39 AM
Oh hiya again..
i forgot i got a cozzie of zoe_knights
it was a quick deal.
luv christie x
By mum2_3dancersmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4296, member since Tue Jun 08, 2004
On Fri Sep 24, 2004 07:46 AM
Hi :)

I have bought of little_nic , costume was gorgeous, natalie and nicole were both very friendly, excellent transaction.

I have also bought off Megastardancer again this was a gorgeous costume and it was lovely to speak to her on the phone.

I have bought of dan_dan99 beautiful rock n roll costumes no problems there.

I have bought costumes from dance_mum_louise and have recommended her too many :)

I have bought from Alexles (although it was for someone else) and they were great (lost cheque sent at the same time as someone else's cheque which also went missing, hmmmmmm Mr postie :( )

I have bought from stephandsam (again for someone else) and gill is lovely very understanding (lost cheque as above) and a delay in bank transfer (hope its with you soon).

I have viewed costumes from lanabobbie, Spanner, disco_queens(jewls), there was someone else but I can't remember who it was sorry and have had no problems with any of them, infact I have made a friend for life out of Jewls :) saying that i thought i had a costume for life too but hey she sold it ;)

Take Care Everyone and Happy Selling and Buying

Tracy xx
By bigleigh_ann Comments: 1259, member since Wed Nov 19, 2003
On Fri Sep 24, 2004 02:21 PM
I sold a cozzie to dancingbabe1995 (cheryl G)

Cheque was sent straigt away!

Very trustworthy

Leigh-ann
sales feedback
By meldiscodival Comments: 2450, member since Thu Jun 24, 2004
On Fri Sep 24, 2004 03:37 PM
what agreat idear,
iv bought & sold a few cozzie on here.
every one iv bought or sold from iv made new friends with.100% comminication all the way threw.
thanks to!
Ramona
Chantelle Plumley
Madmandy
Jacquie2& Chloe
shunny, also Abbie ,THAT WAS THE 1ST COZZIE WE EVER BOUGHT.)
Donna (yazz mum)
really enjoy meeting & chatting to.
love
Heather & meljayxx
By JadeDiscoDollymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1222, member since Wed Nov 12, 2003
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:30 AM
Edited by JadeDiscoDolly (77719) on 2004-09-25 10:32:30
Edited by JadeDiscoDolly (77719) on 2004-09-25 10:34:06 added some more
i have sold a cozzie through lucy_locket to her friend, good communication and prompt payment.
i sent out to Madmandy, cozzie didn't fit and she returned it next day.

sent out to redlily. i had to initiate all contact and find out what was going on with cozzie, if it had been received etc. she said she was buying, i waited over a week for payment, finally i contacted and was told cheque being sent that day only to be told later the same day they had changed mind!!

i have bought from...

SWEETNSEXY ( Gossip )
DATA1
Rachelchloe
fairyfeet ( Dancin_mum )
FOXYDANCEWEAR
all the above sent cozzies out on trust, i kept in touch and sent payment as soon as we decided to keep them, all done over a few days.

eeyore
Babyliciousbecki ( post office delayed posting and i finally got cozzie the day i was going on holiday, becki kindly waited for me to get back home to make final decision bout cozzie, did buy cozzie from her )
i sent deposits before receiving cozzies then the balance when we decided to keep cozzies, communicated throughout.

i have tried cozzies from...
smilliehannah
emmalouise
Dancin_diamond
all sent cozzies out on trust to me and i returned them promptly as didn't fit.

think i've mentioned everybody :)

have also sold a cozzie through 247dancewear.co.uk without any problems and another cozzie is just about to be sent out to a contact from that site

love tracey x( might of had contact with some of the above on my account on dance.net ....disco_mum )

By binxyPremium member Comments: 441, member since Wed Aug 18, 2004
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 02:00 PM
hi, i recently tried a cossie sent by bigliegh_ann it was sent straight away and in excellent condition, she was very helpful.unfortunately it didnt fit but was sent back staight away..a really nice person to deal with :)..also alexles sent a costume and was very helpful also ...many thanks to you both
By yazz Comments: 1238, member since Wed Nov 27, 2002
On Sat Sep 25, 2004 02:24 PM
hi , iv just sold a suit to discomomma the sale was 1 of the BEST sales iv had thanx mary.. im just about to sell another suit to her, we had phone calls e mails. a 100% cummunication. would deffo deal with her again.. goodluck at the comp mary pm me let me know how ur wee 1 gets on luv donna xxx
By VivaRose_ Comments: 696, member since Wed Jun 18, 2003
On Tue Sep 28, 2004 04:13 PM
Edited by BabylisiousBecki (67379) on 2004-09-28 16:26:08 Missed people
Edited by BabylisiousBecki (67379) on 2004-09-28 16:27:26
Edited by BabylisiousBecki (67379) on 2004-09-28 16:28:41 mised more
Edited by BabylisiousBecki (67379) on 2004-09-28 16:31:55
Hiya

I have sent cozzies to the following:

Spanner, didn't buy but returned it straight back A**
DANCINGLAD, Sent it through him for his sister CAZCO123, didnt buy but again sent it back straight back A**
Foxydancewear, sent it again didn't fit was sent back straight away A**

I have sold to:

Jadediscodolly, my post office did muck up badly but her side was fine A**
DeLLa, everything went great all done fast A**
Samlevi, everything went great and fast A**

People i wouldn't sell to:

Danid, wouldn't sell to her again, compleatly mucked me about, i sent her the costume straight away trying to be nice without waiting for her deposit due to her needing it fast, she then sent me a check which wasn't signed (im guessin it was to delay the payin time) my phone bill got ran up because of her living in ireland, she then sed she couldnt pay me for a while cause of going on a dance holiday, weeks later after loads of phoning recieved irish money which i then had to go and pay to get changed. I might as well of just dropped my cozzie half price and sold it to some1 genuin. F-- (my opinion)

I have brought off:

Madmikky, lovely costume sale was done fast A**

luv becki xXx
By stephandsam Comments: 402, member since Fri Jul 04, 2003
On Wed Sep 29, 2004 02:59 AM
I have sold a cozzie to mum2_3dancers what a lovely person - we had problems (as she has mentioned already) The payment has been received today and I would definitely recommend her as a class A buyer!!!! She kept in touch with me throughout and is a very nice person. HI TRACY!!!!! As I said in the pm, I hope to meet you and your children very soon

I have bought a cozzie off Shunny at a comp and have since had one sent out from her for Sam to try - it came really quickly and even though it didn't fit Shunnys mum was lovely and we had long phone chats about dancing!!! Another lovely person!
By londonmum Comments: 881, member since Mon Oct 06, 2003
On Fri Oct 01, 2004 02:09 AM
Hi,
I've just bought a costume from Shez. She sent it out to me on trust and we kept in touch throughout. Lovely costume and lovely seller!
Charlotte
By demijomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5469, member since Tue Aug 12, 2003
On Fri Oct 01, 2004 08:49 AM
hiya,
I would just like to say that i sent out a cozzie to Rosie 99 in northern Ireland on tuesday afternoon and received the cozzie back on friday morning, unfortunatley it didn't fit.
Rosie 99 was lovely to deal with and prompt.
thank you Rosie99
Debra
Demi-jo's mum
By kizzy615member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 468, member since Sat Dec 27, 2003
On Fri Oct 01, 2004 01:13 PM
I HAVE SOLD TO DANCINGBABE1995
VERY GOOD AT KEEPING ME UP TO DATE VERY FAST RESPONSE IN REPLYIN TO MY P M
LUV ROSEY XXXX
By bigleigh_ann Comments: 1259, member since Wed Nov 19, 2003
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 06:04 AM
I sold my suit to danid (Danielle D)

Good communication and quick payment

Leigh-ann
Feedback
By Charissesmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7797, member since Wed Feb 18, 2004
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:20 AM
Hi Everyone

This is a great idea Thanx Mandy it will

put a lot of peoples minds at rest!

I have sold to nelly_2 ( No problems and money sent immediately, Lovely person to deal with ****** )

I have also sold 2 costumes through Rosie99 (Lovely person from N. Ireland,good communication, money sent out nxt day Highly reccommend ****** )

I have sent out a costume for Yazz to view ( really nice lady is Donna, very helpful and kept in touch suit didnt fit and was sent back next day ***** )

I also have had costumes sent to view from oocarolina ( nice lady very helpful and friendly was patient while my girls partner got to try on the other suit! Unfortunately didn`t fit *****)

Also bought costumes from Toni at FOXYSDANCEWEAR they were in perfect condition and really resonable very quick service and really nice lady *****)

Thats all lol !

Luv Jen x
By danidmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3386, member since Thu Oct 23, 2003
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:42 PM
Hiya,

I have bought costumes from:
BigLeigh-ann
SWEETNSEXY
Sharibo
Dancingmum

I had no problems at all - good communication and they are all very trusting.

I also got a costume sent over by discodollie - it was no good - so it was sent back in the post the very next day.

Just like to say thanks to everyone i have bought from because i have not had a bad experience yet!

Thanks again!!
Luv,
Danielle
cozzies
By discodolliemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1131, member since Thu Jun 19, 2003
On Mon Oct 04, 2004 02:35 PM
iv sent a cozzie out to DANID it was posted out on trust, it never fitted but was returned the next day and she kept in touch through pms. i would recomend her.
i sent a cozzie out to DANCINRACH recieved payment and once again kept in touch through dancenet, i would also recomend her.

iv brought from DATA 1 and BABYCAKES both cozzies were sent on trust and payment was sent straight away one was payed by cheque and the other was payed by bank transfer

love Michelle and Harley
Page:
Page 2 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch