Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 21 of 27: 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
re: Sales Feedback
By pippykatie
On Tue Nov 18, 2008 03:15 AM
Please do NOT send a costume to dancingdoll2 - Tracy Anderson.

I sent out my daughter Katie's starter costume and she pm'd me to say she had received it and wanted it. I told her the lowest price I would go to and she accepted that on Tuesday. She told me she had sent the cheque on Wednesday and after not receiving the cheque I pm'd here and got no answer for 4 days, then contacted her dance school and she then pm'd me saying she sent the cheque but will cancel it and send a new one by recorded delivery. This was on 12 November 2008 and guess what after many pm's to her I am still waiting for the cheque. Advice as to what to do now would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Angela
By Kaytexmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Nov 21, 2008 02:33 AM
hiya!!

i ahev sent my suit out to a girl called Carla Bowden not to sure of her ddn as she contacted me via emaila s she was a new member and couldnt pm.

i have to say i am discusted in that state it was returned! i have no problem with the fact she didnt think she suit was right for her, i just expect a little more respect!

the suit was reurned:
inside out,
scrunched up at the bottom not even folded,
the lace peice was in a ball,
the bands wer all stuck together and creeced up.

i would deffinetly not reccomend her! also contact wasnt great waiting a day for a text back !

on the other hand littlecarla i tryed pairs suits off her, great contact! i woudl reccomend her!

Kayte xxx
By AlexStar1member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Nov 21, 2008 05:11 AM
Hi

Just sold Alex's solo cozzie through Harrison1 (Yvonne) as the lady doesn't have a computer. Great!
Kept in touch. I posted the cozzie on 17th she received on 18th and I have just received a cheque today. Thanks for a great sale.

Love Kathryn
xx xx xx
By dancsenmum
On Sat Nov 22, 2008 03:57 AM
hey all
I just sold megans cossie to Nikki, Loosyloo on here, really nice lady who kept in touch throughout with texts and pm's, everything done and dusted inside a few days, sent cheque yesterday I received it this morning, would def recommend her

Lyndaxxx
By discomamPremium member
On Sat Nov 22, 2008 07:46 AM
Hi, just sold Lucy's slow suit to Angie (Angii08), lovely lady who kept in touch the whole time, prompt payment, fantastic, thank you Angie!

Kerry X
By dee_reemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Nov 24, 2008 03:33 AM
come on peeps, if you get in a pickle payin just explain i,m sure most of us would understand and come to an arangment.

ANGIE>>> i would p,m her 1 more time and if nothing i,d put a picture up in the disco board saying the cozzie is stolen!
hope you both can sort it out.

had some street trackies sent to me by shuvvy they were stunning and in perfect condition but sadly the bottoms were to big. lovely lady who doesnt mess you around and sent them straight out.
cara xx
By Lou_n_KittenPremium member
On Fri Nov 28, 2008 02:38 PM
Edited by Lou_n_Kitten (200264) on 2008-11-28 14:51:47
Hiya all

I would strongly recommend sandra (Shelby_belfast) I sent Alisha's slow costume to her Sat. She recieved it monday. She pm'd me to say it had arrived safely. Later that night confirmed it fit! And they wanted it. I received a cheque with a lovely thank you card on the thurs. She kept in contact all the way through the sale and was a pleasure to sell to. Highly recommended

Also just bought an outfit off Nicki22. Lovely lady and did everything possible to help us. Great to buy off! Thank you

Karren x
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Nov 28, 2008 03:14 PM
Hey,

CHAMP_DANCER Hayley

Amazing to deal with.

I asked for suit to be sent out.

She said I would have it by thursday..

Her Mum couldn't get it to me until friday so she rung up and explained.

She then rung and told me the suit had been posted.

I received the suit in lovely condition.

Really nice suit and really nice girl.

Thank you Hayley.

Jodee.x
By lauraandlouisemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Nov 30, 2008 06:30 AM
Hiya just to warn you all do not send any cossies to Tweenyty2003.Her name is Stacey Hughes and she dances in Scotland.

I sent my cossie out to her on 31st October,and she pm'd me saying she wanted the cossie and would get her dad to send a cheque,however still to this day i have not receieved any cheque and have sent several meassages to her asking her to either send payment or cossie back,but she is either not responding or telling me she will send cheques which she hasnt done.

Love Laura
xxx
By lauraandlouisemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Nov 30, 2008 06:38 AM
this is me in my solo cossie thats gone missing

love lauraxxxx
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Dec 03, 2008 08:06 AM
MUMKERR - excellent superb contact kept throughout and payment received next day!

Rach xx
By PURE_Angii08member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Dec 03, 2008 08:18 AM
hi I bought a cozzie of discomam x

Recived the cozzie within 2 days of first contact fitted perfect very smooth tranaction x

Thanks Angie x
By MadMooPremium member
On Fri Dec 05, 2008 02:44 AM
Heya
Just sold a cozzie to Cloe
U16_CHAMP_CLOEX
lovely to deal with kept in touch all the time
and paid immediately
Thanks Cloe
MadMoo xx
By blonde_redhead1
On Sun Dec 14, 2008 03:35 AM
would thoroughly recommend sending items to MEYASMUM, Kirsty.
Shes a really lovely lady who phoned as soon as the suit srrived. We had previously discussed payment details and Kirsty phoned me a couple of times to keep in touch all the way through.
One of the nicest ladies I have sold to, very genuine and honest, and I wish her children all the luck in the world with their dancing

karen xx
By Miranda2member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Dec 16, 2008 03:36 AM
Edited by Miranda2 (85403) on 2008-12-16 03:48:34
Have sold to several people on DDN with no trouble, kept in contact and payment received promptly. Most recent sales to:

GroovyChick02
Bettysue

Would recommend either of these purchasers. Thank you.

Miranda also took her solo to Norway in August. Costume was sold, I had no contact details as done through a 3rd party, but money transfered as promised. As I have no idea who purchased the costume I was unable to thank them for sending the money so promptly.

Saturday 13/12 personally delivered Miranda's slow costume to family member of corrina3. Text received to say costume stunning. Waiting to hear back if suitable.
By MUMKERR
On Wed Dec 17, 2008 04:21 PM
rachbear73 what a lovely lady Rach is :) She kept me right as I'm new to buying on DDN and answered all my messages really quickly.

Lovely cozzie and I have a happy wee girl.

Thanks for your comments too Rach much appreciated,

Michelle
By Miranda2member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Dec 18, 2008 02:22 AM
Costume returned from corrina3 backed nicely. Unfortunely it didn't fit. Thank you Corrina.
By dana1member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 PM
Posted and sold costume to sophief.
great communication and prompt payment.
No problems whatsoever. 100% reliable
On Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 PM
ZoE_DoC's Posted and bought pairs costumes good communication, payed quickly recommended..
On Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 PM
LoopyLeah660 bought costume, kept in contact, prompt payment,recommended
By dancekitten1
On Thu Jan 01, 2009 02:52 AM
new member sandbrook

100% reliable
keep in touch and cheque sent immediatley
many thanks

Roz x
By xcullyx
On Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:34 AM
Hiya, I've bought from a few different DDN users recently and they have all been really good! :) thankyou!!

However, selling my costume was a different story! I sent it out to Dancing_Danii_x for her2 try on. she then pmed me saying that she would like the costume and that she would send the cheque asap. I then recieved the cheque about a week later! And there was no communication in this week either?
Then... the cheque bounced!! so i rang her up and asked what had gone on? Then she said if she could send the costume back.. so i said yes asap then! Then about 2 weeks later the costume arrived! I was starting to worry that i would never get the costume back!!

Anyway, thankyou to everyone who i have bought costumes off as you have been ace! xxx
By dizzylivvi
On Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:17 AM
Would definately recommend disco_diva97(Vicky).I sent suit out to her on last saturday,she phoned to say she'd got it on the Monday and that she was going to keep it.I recieved payment on the Wednesday.Thanks Vicky!

Karen xx
By loulabubsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 AM
Hi Everyone

Sold some pairs costumes to Queen Jo Jo. Fantastic person to deal with. Kept in contact at all times and very prompt payment.

Thanx Queen JO JO

Coralyn
By Shauni
On Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 AM
Edited by Shauni (158982) on 2009-01-14 10:52:46
Hiya,

I sent my slow costume out to NICHAS.
Kept in touch and a really nice person!
Recieved cheque very quickly aswell :)
I wish her all the best dancing in it, and for 2009.

Shauni x
Page:
Page 21 of 27: 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch