Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 22 of 27: 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
re: Sales Feedback
By mumsiebrownPremium member
On Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 AM
Hi everyone, I have just sold Lizzy'z red costume to Carol and Amy Weaver ddn name Amy_dancer, very smooth transaction, sent the cossie out, rang me to say they had received it on Friday evening had tried it on fitted fine but wanted to try it on again and if OK would send the cheque on Monday, heard no more but cheque arrived in post today. Thank you very much Carol, a lovely lady on the telephone who stood by her word.
Elaine x
By Lou_n_KittenPremium member
On Mon Jan 19, 2009 03:25 PM
Hiya all

Bought a Slow outfit off Tracy(hamster) Lovely lady very understanding and such a pleasure to buy from, Not the first time I've bought from Tracey and each time she's been really helpful!! Would highly recommed. Credit to DDN

Thanks Karren x
By hamsterPremium member
On Tue Jan 20, 2009 01:11 AM
lou_n_kitten sold slow suit to and def recomend

fab to deal with

tracyxxxx
By demijomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:32 AM
hiya

just sold my nieces costume to dancingElisa
all done in a week

thank you Christina
Debra
x
By loulabubsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 PM
Hi

just sold top to Debbie7. fantastic to deal with kept in contact and very prompt payment.

Coralyn
By PUREdancewearPremium member
On Sat Jan 31, 2009 05:28 AM
Do Not send out to Tilly123, sent costume out in December, So far have had several excuses to why we haven't received payment. Finally had to get in touch with the dance teacher who spoke with her and was told she had returned costume to us. Yesterday we get a text message on our phone to say she is returning costume 5 weeks after she told us she was keeping it. I'm so hoping for her sake that the costume appears at our door on Monday.
Love Sam xxx
By annie_omember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 07, 2009 03:07 AM
hi i sent a starter suit to chanelleynoonoos (donna smith) last november and to this day i have no starter costume back with no refunded postage nor the money for the suit!!
the lady stated she sent it back normal post instead of special delivery and never even got a recipt/proof of postage ?
i have had lots of comunication and nothing had come of it the only compramise was when she stated in a p.m on the 11th november 2008 that she was refunding me for the suit as it was all her fault ?? i still heard or recieved nothing then on the 18th december when i told her i was comming on here to name and shame she stated she was sending it after xmas?? still to this date no refund was given and now im having to see my solicoter next tuesday!! shocking isnt it?
By dee_reemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 PM
just sold our blue pairs to a nice lady called sasha1 aka debbie, all went smoothly. recieved cheque when she said, just waitin for it to clear now, woohoo new cozzies,,lol

also just sent demi,s slow out to ireland for dancer157,good luck dorothy.

love cara xx
By XDancin4EvaX
On Wed Feb 11, 2009 03:26 PM
excellent idea
good for you :)
By dancechic4
On Mon Feb 16, 2009 01:11 PM
I just bought a stunning slowdance suit off 'Hamster'
It was in perfect condition and worth every cent:D
Would diffinately her!!

Sinead xxx
By Charissesmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Feb 16, 2009 01:13 PM
Does anyone know the Irish Mail website to track items
sent to Southern Ireland by international signed for?

x
On Mon Feb 16, 2009 01:14 PM
Does anyone know the Irish Mail website to track items
sent to Southern Ireland by international signed for?

x
By hamsterPremium member
On Mon Feb 16, 2009 01:19 PM
hi

sold charlies suit to dancechic4 in ireland

definately recommend kept me up to date every step of the way and paid immediately.

tracyxxxx
By dancinqueen25
On Sat Feb 21, 2009 02:39 AM
just sold a costume to new member kat-dancin-kid they got the costume thursday and i received payment on saturday with a lovely letter lovely to deal with love shannon and lynette
By dee_reemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 21, 2009 05:36 AM
sold demi,s cozzie to dancer157 in ireland limerick, lovely lady would highly recommend

love cara xx
By madmel30member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 21, 2009 08:11 AM
just sold Brittony street cossie to a newish member by the name of SOPHIEDOLL-(TRISH)excellent ddn member,paid immediately and kept in contact.
sent to the south of ireland.
mel xx
By xx_Zoe_xx
On Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 PM
D0nt know if you got this already but you could try an post .ie Karen
By luluNmeg
On Mon Feb 23, 2009 02:56 PM
Just Sold RnR suits to sophiedoll (trish) excellent member who actually paid up front for the cossies,great to deal with,she was in southern ireland and it wasnt a hassle to post there at all.

Also bought a cossie from urban_sarah_mum (becky) again great to deal with.

Louisexx
By hamsterPremium member
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 07:25 AM
hi

DO NOT POST TO

MAUR1 maureen desmond at cindy mcarthys

tracyxxxx
By nuttinikki
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 08:08 AM
Recently bought from Stella aka smartiesdownto3 what a lovely woman kept in touch via PM and text. Thank You

Sold to Virgo_30 smooth sale, lovely lady

Sent a cozzie out to emmas_mum suit was too big so was returned with postage and a beautiful little note from her daughter thanking me for letting her try our cozzie on.

Just sent a suit out to Kristen8 in Ireland on Friday she PM'd Saturday saying they received it but it was too small, her daughters dance partner tried it on and it fit and they wanted it got PM Monday saying a cheque was on its way and I received it this morning. Another lovely lady.

There are many others and all have been smooth transactions apart from the odd non return of postage.

Nikki xx
By Nicola_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 08:23 AM
Do not send out to Josiejo costumes were returned with standard post, no insurance. Poorly packaged and didn't cover postage costs as promised.
By lisat1972
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 AM
just sold a costume to chloew and would say she is a perfect buyer very genuine
perfect transaction.

lisa
By zelaPremium member
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:36 PM
Just to back up Tracy (Hamster) above please do not post out to MAUR1 someone called Maureen Desmond from Cindy Mcarthy's dance school in Cork.As I also have had dealings with these unreliable people.
Zela
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 PM
the website for tracking parcels sent to Southern Ireland from UK is www.anpost.ie . . .
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 01:02 PM
Hi

In the last year and this year I have sold suits to..

nicolebabe no problems kept in contact and paid by cheque within a few days lovely person to deal with x

BROOK_NELSON1 again no problems kept in contact and paid and have also sent suits out for Sharon to try would reccomend..lovely person to deal with x

lumajsent costume out to Majella dance teacher in Southern Ireland no problems kept in contact to let me know
took 3 days to get there and 3 days to get back would reccomend(didnt return postage though as she said in PM maybe forgot though?)

x
Page:
Page 22 of 27: 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch