Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 24 of 271 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
re: Sales Feedback
By PURE_Angii08member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6670, member since Sun Mar 23, 2008
On Sat May 30, 2009 07:53 AM
Hi Just bought cozzie off Jess_and_Jake

Lovely lady fantastic communication pleasure to buy from deffinately reccomend xx

Thanks Angie x
By X_Tamara_Xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1872, member since Thu Nov 17, 2005
On Thu Jul 23, 2009 05:47 AM
Highly recommend sending to angie Staceysmum/Stacy_moo
Sent costume sent out on trust, texts me when received it,rang me the same day.
Received the cheque the same week and sent it recorded delivery

Fantastic
Lovely lady and sure we will keep in touch

love carol xx
By X_Tamara_Xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1872, member since Thu Nov 17, 2005
On Fri Aug 14, 2009 09:56 AM
Hi,
Would definitely recommend sending out to laurenBabesx,
returned the suits the same week enclosed return postage and kept in touch though out the time of posting. She text me when she had received the suits and when she had posted them back etc

thank you much appreciated
love carol xxx
By sisterlylovemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 6049, member since Thu Jul 31, 2003
On Fri Sep 11, 2009 05:19 AM
Hi recently sold Ashleighs Black and Silver Solo Suit to Sonia re/ Soniamcg from Gerard Ledwidge School excellent communication an money arrived promptly would defo recommend .lve jo.xxx
By dancingbabe1 Comments: 5241, member since Wed Apr 13, 2005
On Mon Sep 14, 2009 03:26 AM
Hi

I sold Caitlin's slow dance to sophie lamb a dancer at xxsarahgxx dance school. Sarah contacted me to send out the cossie for a parent. Sent the costume on Tuesday, they recieved it Thursday (unfortunately royal mail took 2 days to deliver special delivery), they contacted me Thursday night to say they were keeping the cossie and i recieved the cheque this morning.

All transactions done within a week and great communication throughout. Would definetely recommend xxsarahgxx.

Yvonne x
By sammyfearn Comments: 576, member since Mon May 07, 2007
On Wed Sep 16, 2009 04:59 AM
Just bought a costume off lewis girls - penny.

such a lovely lady to deal with, costume exactly as promised and a very swift and easy transaction.x

sasha.x
re: Sales Feedback (karma: 1)
By Tara7 Comments: 804, member since Wed Jun 20, 2007
On Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 AM
I was aprehensive about sending out taras costumes after some recent negative feedback on dance net but have to say I have had no problems at all so far.

Slow costume was sent out to Sophie16 - Vicki Coopers for fitting and I needed it back asap as Tara was to wear for last time at Cayton Bay - she was fantastic, kept in touch regularly sent costume back next day with deposit and I will be sending out to her straight after Cayton bay - big thank you

Solo costume sent out to Michelletom for fitting, she also kept in contact regularly and even though not suitable as too big sent back promptly with postage paid - another big thank you

It was very reassuring just to have the contact so i knew what was happening even if costume not going to be bought - hope when buying a costune this serves as inspiration to others to let seller know what is happening on regular basis as it takes a massive weight off your mind

Susan
By mumsiebrownPremium member Comments: 1730, member since Sun Jul 01, 2007
On Thu Oct 15, 2009 03:57 PM
Hi, I have just sold a costume on ddn to MGR72, Sarah of The Singh Family. Fantastic transaction, Sarah confirmed as soon as she received costume, paid up in full including postage, would thoroughly recommend selling to her. Thanks Sarah.
Elaine x
On Wed Oct 28, 2009 01:30 PM
Sent costumes out to krys, ddn name BRITZ brilliant sale kept in touch though out the sale via text.
let me know within a few days and the money was payed into my bank virtually the same week because of the postal strike.
Would recommend doing that again saves the hassle of it getting lost in the post etc.

love carol xx
By Jodee_babesmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4537, member since Wed Dec 14, 2005
On Wed Nov 11, 2009 05:46 AM
Hey,

Sold my ZEBRA Starter suit to Rach_dancer4life. Aboslubtly fabulous sorry I didnt get the suit to you any quicker! Payment recieved within a few days of posting!

ChloChlo1994 DISGRACED! I am abslobtly fuming! I have recieved the outfit back after a month.. She text on thursday saying she would post it out then due to the postal strike.. By yesterday nothing and she had ignored previous texts so I threatened to involve her teacher. She text back saying remember the strike i posted it saturday to you! I have recieved it today on next day delivery sent yesterday! The outfit is damaged and was screwed up. Also never returned my postage cost to her like agreed! I am so angry, also costume STINKS! PLEASE AVIOD.
By nuttinikki Comments: 1016, member since Fri May 19, 2006
On Wed Nov 25, 2009 06:13 AM
Just wanted to say I put a post up to gather interest on Danielle's solo suit and a lady DDN name Bettemus from NORWAY messaged me saying she loved it and wanted it and was willing to pay immediately. After explaining it couldn't be sent out until after DOTY we confirmed sizes etc and she PAID IMMEDIATELY via paypal and we arranged delivery through a teacher in Ireland as they were coming over. Just wanted to say what a truly lovely lady she is and we have kept in touch.

Nikki xx
By freedommum Comments: 2462, member since Sun Jun 29, 2008
On Tue Jan 12, 2010 09:14 AM
just bought headpiece off sam niny1mum
arrived next day
is a stunning headpiece worth every penny
thanks sam
lynnex
By sarah_jayne Comments: 1855, member since Sat Nov 06, 2004
On Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 AM
I have recently sold my slow costume to danid

and would recommend her to anyone, kept in contact throughout & the cheque was received only two days after the costume arrived with her (and she had to take to the dancer to try :0)

Sarah xx
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4523, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Wed Jan 13, 2010 08:54 AM
Just sold Kitty;s pink slow to a new member AnnasDancingStar

Superb, sent day after I got PM and told day she received she was having it. Just waiting on the cheque.

Although a new member she is setting an example :)

Rach xxx
By Tracy222 Comments: 132, member since Sun Apr 19, 2009
On Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:23 PM
Hi i have bought a new costume from Bailey boo, lovely costume, well made. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice friendly fast service, thanks vanessa, Tracy x
By ChloeAngelmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 366, member since Sun Nov 11, 2007
On Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:03 AM
I have just bought pairs costumes from Kelly (Little_Miss_Demi)and can highly recommend this lady! Costumes arrived quickly, well packed and are fabulous condition. Her communication is excellent and the whole transaction has been a pleasure.
Carolyn x
By rocksmom Comments: 1818, member since Fri Oct 03, 2003
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 06:55 AM
Just sold Hannahs solo outfit to
danceattack_jess
What a lovley young lady paid kept in contact throughout and
paid immediatley.
Thank you so much
Good luck wearing it
Love
Anita & Hannah xx
By AlexStar1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4099, member since Tue Mar 06, 2007
On Fri Mar 05, 2010 07:24 AM
Just sold to sophiedoll (Trish) who was buying costume for a friend (Sonya)
Excellent buyer, kept in touch by PM, Text and even called me.

Cash payment sent by recorded delivery.

Thankyou ladies for an easy pleasant transaction!

Kathryn & Alex
xx xx xx
By sophiedoll Comments: 387, member since Sun Jan 18, 2009
On Wed Mar 17, 2010 05:00 PM
Edited by sophiedoll (206526) on 2010-03-17 17:01:37 spelling error
it was a pleasure to deal with kathryn(alexstar1),and would`nt hesitate buying from her again.
thanks kathryn and alex,
trish and sonya.xx
By princessamimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7413, member since Sun Nov 14, 2004
On Wed Apr 07, 2010 06:14 AM
i just sold ami's slow costume to MORGAN23

kelly is the dream buyer we all wish for, perfect communication, sent suit straight back as agreed so ami could carry on wearing it and paid exactly when she said she would to ami's sponsor ready towards ami's next slow

couldnt ask for anyone better so thank you kelly

elle xxx
By dancsenmum Comments: 1347, member since Fri Apr 20, 2007
On Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 AM
Hiya

Just sold megans starter cossie to Racheal Roberts (Rachel 1)pleasure to deal with,sent cossie saturday morning she text me suit had arrived on monday and was having it, posted cheque next morning, I received it today Wednesday, I would have no hesitation reccommending her

Thankyou Racheal for such a smooth transaction

Lynda xxx
By freedommum Comments: 2462, member since Sun Jun 29, 2008
On Wed Apr 28, 2010 02:49 PM
hi
just sold lauras costume to laurenbabes-x
would highly reccomend them kept in touch by txt.
excellent buyer
thanks nicola
lynnex
By dancsenmum Comments: 1347, member since Fri Apr 20, 2007
On Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 PM
Hiya

Just sold slow cossie to discodancerjj dizzys mum, lovley lady, rang me first thing yesterday morning when suit arrived to say they were having suit and posting me a cheque, which I received today

Thankyou Anne for a smooth transaction, I would strongly reccomend you to anyone

Lynda xxx
By AlexStar1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4099, member since Tue Mar 06, 2007
On Fri Apr 30, 2010 02:51 AM
Hi

Sold Alexs solo to zelcarr (Zoe & Alison) kept in touch and paid straight away. Thanks.

Kathryn & Alex
xx xx xx
By xEmilysMumxmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4370, member since Sun Aug 02, 2009
On Fri Apr 30, 2010 04:19 AM
I sold Emilys slow to Laura for her little girl, dancenet name Lildancinchloe08. Can definatley reccomend selling to her. Kept me up to date with texts, when cossie arrived,when it fitted and then when she posted cheque out. All within a week. Thankyou very much Laura.
Marie xx
Page:
Page 24 of 271 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch