Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 26 of 271 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
re: Sales Feedback
By nuttinikki Comments: 1016, member since Fri May 19, 2006
On Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 AM
Just had a really smooth experience from a very new member her name is xkikix I was dubious at first with everything thats happened recently however this lady text me the minute the suit arrived kept in touch throughout then phoned to ask if it was ok to show her dance teacher I agreed then she text again the very same night to say she was keeping it and paid immediately through paypal would definately deal with xkikix again, also had dealings with freya and her mum jackie, would recommend them to anyone too both instances really nice ladies smooth transactions and would deal with both in the future

Nikki xx
By freedommum Comments: 2462, member since Sun Jun 29, 2008
On Sat Jan 15, 2011 04:04 AM
just sold a costume to kerryd
gave all information thats needed
kept intouch by txt all the way through
let me no she was having it sent cheque next day special delivery
excellent ddn member would highly reccomend
lynnex
By HYPEsters Comments: 2354, member since Thu Feb 23, 2006
On Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 PM
just sold courtney cossie through BLONDY2,(liz) excellent buyer...kept in contact by phone and text from the minute she received cossie,had money in my hands 2days later,excatly as she said i would..very trust worthy....lyndsey x
By Dance4ever19Premium member Comments: 63, member since Thu Jan 06, 2011
On Tue Jan 25, 2011 09:50 AM
Edited by shannon321 (230163) on 2011-01-25 09:53:44 missed something
Edited by shannon321 (230163) on 2011-01-25 09:54:11 missed something
Hi i have bought a beautiful outstanding costume from Cheekychic232
The costume was absolutely gourgeous and just as described and pictured.very fast in e-mailing replys and she sent costume on trust, recieved the costume in almost no time at all! VERY quick as im from Ireland, I sent money today for costume so hopefully she should recieve tomorrow or next day Very friendly. A very trustworthy seller there names are Lisa Tiller and Amy Tiller

would definitley buy from them again

Shannon
xxx
By welshbird Comments: 230, member since Tue Jul 10, 2007
On Thu Jan 27, 2011 05:30 AM
Can fully recommend Majella Forte .....( DDN name lumaj ) in Clonmel Eire
Wouldnt hesitate to send over to her in Ireland as communication was excellent and prompt payment.
Lovely lady x
On Thu Jan 27, 2011 09:16 AM
Would also recommend Mandymoo, sent her our pairs costumes, she kept in touch right through and paid promptly through paypal, lovely lady would have no problems sending out to her again or to the other 2 ladies in my previous post all reliable and trustworthy

Nikki xx
By Smartiesx2member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8405, member since Fri Apr 01, 2005
On Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 AM
Sold Mary's slow to michele2k10, bit apprehensive at first as new dance school, couldnt get through to the nos given (Southern Ireland) but contacted the two teachers via facebook who acted as sureity. Good communication and received bankers draft (to exchange from euros) by return.

Deffo deal with them again. Good transaction.
By xx_Zoe_xx Comments: 278, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:39 AM
Hi recently sold to Katiebirdie and debsfs with no problems at all both kept in touch by pm and text and received payment within two days of them agreeing to take costumes would highly recommend. Also costumes send to tia2kira and vickvock again would highly recommend as costumes where returned excatly as send and postage also paid Karen
By Geoomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1656, member since Mon Jul 06, 2009
On Fri Feb 25, 2011 02:12 PM
Just sold my slow costume to abs.
Kept in contact and let us know when the costume came! Money was sent to us with in a few days. Good luck in youir new costume abbie :)
By Cutiekittys_Mum Comments: 1484, member since Fri Sep 10, 2004
On Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:34 AM
Sold recently to Lizcrew...no problems at all, pleasure to deal with.

Joyce x
On Fri Mar 11, 2011 03:34 AM
Just sent a suit to cdtwins (emma) lovely lady unfortunately it didnt fit and it was returned immediately INCLUDING postage. Would definately recommend this lady

Nikki xx
By meldiscodival Comments: 2450, member since Thu Jun 24, 2004
On Mon Mar 21, 2011 02:13 PM
Just had the pleasure to sell some practice wear
To AbbyS. Highly recommend done and dusted
In a couple of days.
Lovely lady
Heather x
On Mon Mar 21, 2011 02:18 PM
Just had the pleasure to deal with Annasdancingstar.
Highly recommend mum. Sent cozzie out Friday received
Saturday morning, keep in touch over weekend regarding
Purchase of cozzie. Unfotunatley solo was too big.
Posted out today to next lady wanting to try it on her daughter.
Highly recommended to anyone.
Thanks Anna again
Heather x
On Wed Mar 23, 2011 03:17 PM
Just sold a cozzie to Jules15,
fantasic sale, kept in touch from start to finish, highly recommend,
pleasure to deal with.
heather x
By ChloeAngelmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 366, member since Sun Nov 11, 2007
On Thu Mar 24, 2011 05:22 AM
I have just bought a Janine playsuit from Poppet (Tracey) and would highly recommend this lovely lady. Great communication and it was a very fast, smooth transaction.
Carolyn
By Jules15 Comments: 173, member since Tue Aug 04, 2009
On Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 AM
Just bought my daughter's new costume through Meldiscodival. Lovely lady, fantastic for keeping in touch and letting me know how things were going. Things couldn't have gone smoother!

Thanks so much Heather, we appreciate the time and effort you've taken to help with this sale.

Thanks again,

Julie xx
By ambip Comments: 92, member since Mon Jun 25, 2007
On Fri May 06, 2011 04:12 AM
Would just like to say that DANCER_ELLIE is a pleasure to deal with. Sent costume out on tuesday, sadly it wasnt suitabe. I received costume back today along with postage.

Kathy
On Thu Jun 02, 2011 02:26 AM
Yet more positive feedback from a few new members, suits sent to LOZZYLOU lovely lady kept in touch all the way paind immediately for 1 suit the second we sent wasnt suitable but was returned straight away including postage would definately recommend or vouch for this lady, also ASHLEIGHJAI sent out suits(dubiously as she was going on holiday the day after receiving them) also a lovely lady kept in touch throughout and received payment from her dance partners mum (CHANNIEW) another lovely lady kept in touch throughout, also IZZYBELLY being a new member was dubious about sending but verified her details sent the suit she kept in touch and sent payment immediately through paypal, also CATHERINE8 also a new member from Ireland she actually sent payment via money order at her request before I even sent the suit.

Niki xx
By dancindaughters1 Comments: 670, member since Thu Oct 19, 2006
On Tue Jun 28, 2011 05:54 AM
hi i have recently sold my daughters solo to a lady called lynda (dancsenmum) An absolute credit to dancenet :)

posted it out wednesday,
lynda received it thursday & contacted me straight away to confirm arrival.
Contacted me again on that evening to say that she wanted it. Payment on my doorstep saturday morning.

Doesnt get much better than that. Wouldnt hesitate to deal with her again in the future.

claire x
By rachbear73member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4523, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 AM
EASIEST AND BEST SALE AWARD GOES TO

EMMA20!!!

Sent the costume tuesday to Southern Ireland, she got it Friday, paid me within about half an hour of receipt :)

She was over the moon, got a bargain, we had already agreed the price and money was in my account no problem.

Would definitely recommend and sell to again xxx
On Tue Sep 27, 2011 02:15 PM
Just like to give some positive feedback to a lovely mum & daughter over in Ireland.
XxTaraXx and her mum Sylvia McCarthy dance for ELJ dance Academy.
Had my daughters solo up for sale, so when they pm regarding posting over was very dubious.
Spoke to Sylvia before posted it over. Took 5 days to arrive but kept me updated from start to finish. Costume arrived rang me to ket me know.
Tara loved costume so they bought it , payment was in my account within an hour of sale. So I would just like to say don't judge every book by it's cover.
Fantastic lovely family.
Heather x
By jazzi_mumPremium member Comments: 2711, member since Wed Sep 20, 2006
On Fri Nov 25, 2011 05:09 AM
Edited by jazzi_mum (167119) on 2011-11-25 05:17:29
I have just sold a costume to Jenbenz and would highly recommend her to anybody, although Jen is a new member she provided me with all the relevant details & even the name of a person who is a long standing dance.net member to vouch for her.
We kept in touch via text messages/ PM's and I received a very prompt payment.
thank you Jenny it was a pleasure, hope the costume brings your little one lots of luck. :)

Sue.x
By cheekychesca Comments: 159, member since Sun Jan 23, 2011
On Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:13 PM
can reccommend sending costumes to BEX14. she kept me updated when costume arrived and when it wernt suitable, she sent it back straight away with postage paid.

xx chesca xx
re: Sales Feedback (karma: 1)
By Dance4ever19Premium member Comments: 63, member since Thu Jan 06, 2011
On Mon Nov 28, 2011 08:36 AM
Hi i have bought a beautiful costume from CheekyChesca ^^
The costume was absolutely gourgeous and just as described and pictured.very fast in e-mailing replys and she sent costume right away when I sent payment through paypal let me know when she received payment and posted the costume right away recieved the costume in almost no time at all! VERY quick as im from Ireland,Very friendly. A very trustworthy seller her name franchesca

would definitley buy from them again
xxx
By cheekychesca Comments: 159, member since Sun Jan 23, 2011
On Mon Nov 28, 2011 05:27 PM
would reccommend selling to dance4ever19 ^ bought my costume before hand and let me know when it had arrived. :) communication is very important when sending out costumes and was all perfect .. A++++

CHESCA X
Page:
Page 26 of 271 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch