Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 5 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 23 24 25 26 27
cozzie (karma: 1)
By a1costumes Comments: 1369, member since Mon May 17, 2004
On Tue Dec 07, 2004 03:37 AM
i have sold a cozzie to discodiva56 (donna) everything went through well and contact was very good i recommend her to future sellers etc
re: Sales Feedback
By MissyTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3660, member since Wed Aug 11, 2004
On Wed Dec 08, 2004 08:16 AM
A slow costume has been sent out to richardsondance.

Its was sent last Thursday 2nd Dec by Special delivery so should have been received Friday 3rd Dec. They confirmed it had been received on Tuesday 7th Dec.

I am still yet to hear anything and have sent a number of emails.

Will update and edit this as soon as situation changes...

Teri Xxx
By MissyTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3660, member since Wed Aug 11, 2004
On Tue Dec 14, 2004 07:20 AM
^ Cheque has been received from richardsondance.

Friendly emails and further costumes have been sent.

Thanks Fiona !

Teri Xxx
By abbylee Comments: 506, member since Wed Aug 13, 2003
On Wed Dec 15, 2004 04:24 AM
hI
Sold a cozzie to Tip-Tap-Toes, excellent communication
and amazing quick sale .....
Payment received within days ..
thankyu ..
luv
lyn.x.
On Wed Dec 15, 2004 04:29 AM
Hi
Also sold cozzie tp cole44, another amazing sale
and so quick payment received within days ,,
thank yu both ,,
luv
lyn.x.
By emmalouise2 Comments: 622, member since Fri Jan 16, 2004
On Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:59 AM
Hi, I sold a costume to Tiddy. Great communication and posted cheque same day as she received the costume.

Many thanks Nikki xx
By groovytwinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 14170, member since Fri Dec 26, 2003
On Fri Dec 17, 2004 07:00 AM
Hi

i have just bought jim_jam_jemmas slowdasnce cozzie :D
And my pink solo by DIVA has been sold to Someone on here (cant remember the name)

Patrice xxxxxxx
By groovytwinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 14170, member since Fri Dec 26, 2003
On Fri Dec 17, 2004 07:23 AM
^ the member was emmatxxx :)
By Charissesmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7797, member since Wed Feb 18, 2004
On Sun Dec 19, 2004 05:43 AM
Hi

I`ve sold a cossie to a friend of Madmandy

It didn`t fit Mandys little girl so she let her friends daughter
try it and was sold to her x

Can I just say a big thanx to Mandy she is such a lovely person and kept in touch to let me know what was happening x

would definetly reccommend Mandy to anyone A++++

Love Jen x
By madmandymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10430, member since Sun Nov 02, 2003
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 04:33 PM
Hiya

RE-Thanks Jen for the Great comment!!

and thankyou so much for sending on trust
Just a Shame it didnt fit my Girls!!!

But Jessica was upset it didnt fit her!!LOL

Luv Mandy xxx
By sewlows Comments: 108, member since Fri Dec 24, 2004
On Mon Jan 03, 2005 04:15 AM
this is such a good idea here are a few people i have sold suits to sorry cant remember them all

cutiekitty A++ (joyce) made suits for her and her friends now a good friend

jojo_D A++ excellent sold her lots of suits highly recomended

dico_star A+ very good paid by postal took a while but not her fault

unfortunatly i sold a suit in june and still waiting, just pm'd again if no joy i will be naming and shaming
janetx
By Tiddy Comments: 1189, member since Sat Oct 23, 2004
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 03:55 AM
Hiya,

I sold a cozzie to mygem. I sent it on Wednesday, Clare received it on Thursday and I recieved her cheque this morning Saturday. How about that for a fast and efficient sale!!
Clare kept in contact with PM, she is a lovely person to talk to and do business with. I rate her A+++++

Love
Bev (Lauren & Liannes mum)
By Charissesmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7797, member since Wed Feb 18, 2004
On Fri Jan 14, 2005 01:11 PM
Hi

Thanx Mandy no problem good luck in finding another one for Nini x

Also sold to Taylor4 - Nicky is also really nice and kept in touch constantly and I received cheque swiftly !(Cheers Nicky) x

I`ve also bought from Stephandsam - Gill was also really nice and has kindly sent 3 cossies up for Charisse to try luckily the 3rd one fit her it is in excellent condition and so lovely
(Thanx Gill) x

Love Jen & Charisse x
On Tue Jan 18, 2005 08:02 AM
Have sent costumes out yesterday by special delivery to:

daisyboo68

smell

xtheironmaidenx

Had response from daisyboo68 today. Unfortunately the costume did not fit and she has promised return of costume tomorrow am.

Still waiting to here from others. Will update post.

Teri Xxx
By sisterlylovemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 6049, member since Thu Jul 31, 2003
On Fri Jan 21, 2005 05:26 AM
Hi sent ashleighs slow suit too jim jam jemma on monday 17th jan by special del received wednes after some confusion !! Unfortunately too small for jemma and linda her mum will send out thurs 20th still waiting as yet for suit will update when received. Thanks anyway too linda for keeping in contact all times as such a scary thing sending expensive suits !!! love Joanne.xxx
re: Sales Feedback (karma: 1)
By binxyPremium member Comments: 441, member since Wed Aug 18, 2004
On Sun Jan 23, 2005 02:40 PM
hi, i just bought a slow costume of ashliegh99,and would like to say a big thankyou , was a great transaction annette was very helpful and kept in contact all the way through, would recomend her anytime and would deal with again...many thanks annette and ashliegh and good luck for the future ...gwen :)
By ashleigh99 Comments: 176, member since Wed Mar 17, 2004
On Tue Jan 25, 2005 02:36 AM
Hi Gwen, thanks for the great comments, i must also say thanks to Gwen she also kept intouch with myself contantly and when the deal was done i had the money the next day,i would certainly recommend Gwen for buying or selling.

Annette
By Karrimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 967, member since Sun Jun 22, 2003
On Tue Jan 25, 2005 02:38 AM
Hi, just sold a costume to Rosie99 for a friend of hers, it was an excellent transaction and very fast, Rosie is lovely to deal with I would definetly deal with her again, Thanks Rosie (Illusions Scool, Northern Ireland)

Also sold a costume to Loid, Lorraine is also an excellent payer and excellent to do business with, besides being a lovely person! Thanks Lorraine luv Annette xx
By ashleigh99 Comments: 176, member since Wed Mar 17, 2004
On Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:43 PM
Hi just sold pairs costumes to Disco-Princess,everything went fine and Bobbie kept in touch with me through out the transaction,i would definatley deal with her again for both buying and selling,
Good luck to all your dancers
Annette
By Tabbymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4988, member since Mon May 17, 2004
On Tue Jan 25, 2005 02:25 PM
great idea!
I recently bought a slow (blue) from groovytwins;
excellent, fast delivery!
lovely to deaL with! and a great deal!

thanks groovys!

d queen xxx
By rosie99member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 950, member since Tue Jul 20, 2004
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 01:31 AM
I've just bought a slow suit from Karri^^^ for a friend.
Would definatly rate her A***** as a seller, and would buy from her again (the costume was stunning).

Love Rosie XX
On Thu Jan 27, 2005 02:47 AM
Just sold costumes to:

smell - Great sale, great communication, highly recommended !

xtheironmaidenx - Another great sale, lovely girl to deal with, highly recommended !

Also sent cossie out to:

daisyboo68

Unfortunatly the costume did not fit but was returned promptly and full communication kept throughout. Recommended buyer (although did not buy !)

Teri Xxx
THANKYU LOLLIWOLLI
On Thu Jan 27, 2005 09:46 AM
Hi
I have just sold a brand new costume to Lolliwolli...
Mandy and Lydia are amazing people and i would recommend to anyone....
Amazing communication and friendliness.....
luv
lyn.x.
By Step_N_Style Comments: 2945, member since Wed Jul 16, 2003
On Fri Jan 28, 2005 06:39 AM
I have just sent out cozzies to discomania on wed she got them on thurs and heard back from her on thurs night about the cozzies will update you when i hear if she is tking them or not so far really good to deal with
Luv Nicky xxx
Sales Feedback
By cazza3 Comments: 2626, member since Fri Sep 17, 2004
On Sun Jan 30, 2005 04:24 PM
Hi

Ive just bought my daughter a beautiful slow dance cossie from Stephandsam. Gill was great, cossie arrived next day and ive just posted payment out to her. Would definately buy from her again - just a pity her 2 daughters have gave up dancing!

Luv Caroline xx
Page:
Page 5 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatch