Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4
re: How is this possible?
By mizthang94
On Sun Mar 20, 2005 08:13 PM
what in the world! well you got me! i don't know maybe double joints? maybe you should go to flexshow.com that waz the name onthe bottom of the picture maybe they'd know.
By omar_sayeed
On Tue Apr 12, 2005 06:17 PM
i believe they begin training before their tendons and ligaments become hard and maintain the suppleness thru constant training.
re: How is this possible? (karma: 3)
By dazzling_twirlermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Apr 13, 2005 04:41 PM
By stretching every day and really trying, you can become flexible. Really put your mind into it and when you think something hurts just tell yourself it doesnt. Of corse dont really torture yourself. Just push yourself a little further than you can go. She makes that position look so easy! I wish i could do that.

-Em
re: How is this possible? (karma: 1)
By CherylPurdenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Apr 16, 2005 05:43 AM
Hello :D!

WoW x
Thats Amazing!
She Is So0o0o Flexi!

xXx ♫ Lotsa Luv From Cheryl ♫ xXx
By PlaidSkirt11member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Apr 16, 2005 07:48 AM
Thats like really extreme. It looks so painful! She is defanitly double joined.
Irina
By Mollanmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:15 AM
I know it is Irina Kazakova on the picture, and she is really bendy, yeah soooo benfy! I wish I could do that :)
By UCOtwistinBABEmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 24, 2005 02:55 AM
Edited by UCOtwistinBABE (131005) on 2005-05-24 02:55:02
i don't know why everyone is freaking out and calling her double-jointed, gross and that she's missing a rib and everything. a lot of people could do that, it just takes patience, discipline, and lots and lots of stretching. it's not hurting her! she's just very flexible from lots of stretching.
By splitboymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 24, 2005 10:42 AM
if you really think everybody can do that - would somebody please start to push me right now!
By AIMDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 24, 2005 09:45 PM
my back just started throbbing looking at that. wow im proud of myself for doing a bridge hahah
Training
By rsgsweetie
On Wed May 25, 2005 10:38 AM
I know for a fact that contortionists who work for Cirque du Soleil do not train only 2-3 hours LOL.. some of my friends parents trained gymnasts who are now in Cirque and I know people who have thought about it, and the hours are very long.. i'm not sure on the exact amount of hours, but i'm pretty sure it's somewhere around 5- 8 hrs a day.
By cherriechick
On Tue Jun 14, 2005 03:12 PM
that is TOTALLY and completly AWESOME!!!!
By KeShark
On Tue Jun 14, 2005 05:19 PM
I think that you replace muscle in certain parts for flexibility, but she is way too flexible.
By jacko1
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 07:37 AM
this is pure extreme. i never seen ne fing like dat. der should b a contest 2 find the most flexible person in d world.
By shell_mwah1
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:50 AM
i reckon shes probably been training for this every day since she was three i would love to be that bendy
luv shell
xxx
By DavidSr
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 09:20 PM
Ulzibar Chimed the contortionist from Alegria, Cirque du Soleil, was absolutely correct when she said contortionists have a normal back that is just flexible. Extreme back flexibility comes either from genes, hard work, or both. As for Anna (the girl in the pic), the question is: Is she a contortionist or a gymnast? No matter really. What she and others are able to do is truly an art form. Thanks for sharing the pic.

DavidSr
By Tondue
On Sun Jun 19, 2005 06:51 PM
You should go to dancers and Advice then look at streaching! I mean that's is flexible but there is this girl who can like twist her body in weird ways, forgot her name!
By TrishH
On Sun Jun 19, 2005 09:52 PM
OOOWWW!!! You must be very, very careful in trying this sucker!! LOL :)
By xxx_sexydoll_xxx
On Wed Jun 22, 2005 04:13 PM
i think thats disgusting and i really do not want to do that or be that flexible...dont people realise that that seriously damages your spine which will give you walking troubles when your older ?
luv rox
she is anna
By marsa2000
On Sun Jun 26, 2005 05:47 PM
ana is the most flexible back bend girl in flexshow
By Split_Helper
On Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:34 PM
hey mabey its being forced on her ALOT but then i think that WOULD HURT ALOT!!!!!! thanks for listing

Split_Helper
By MizzPinkDancer
On Wed Jun 29, 2005 09:45 PM
I love that pic!!!....its soooo awesome!!!
By ReelTroubleMaker
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 03:14 PM
Flipping goodness! That is all I can say......
By eira
On Sun Jul 03, 2005 09:18 AM
Wow thats extream to the max!!!!!
By long_armsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:03 AM
that is very very bendy! dont think i have ever seen anything quite like it! not sure if i like it though, it will take me some time to get used to it! love lauren xxx
By marc_sommer
On Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:36 AM
how is this possible? never seen that before. this is really amazing...cool girl
Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch