Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

New Zealand School of Dance anyone?
By and5678
On Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:06 PM

Hello,
Does anyone here go to the New Zealand School of Dance? I almost sent in my application to the school for the 2005 term (which was due Sep.17) but I didn't because even if I were to get aid from the school I still wouldn't be able to afford the cost because i'm from the u.s. so therefore i'm considered international... I'm quite sad about it because i know the training is fantastic... plus, new zealand is so beautiful! i'm from arizona, you know the Grand Canyon state, ugh i detest it it's so ugly, dry, and hot here with no rain, so i really would love a change of scenery hehe. But anyway, I might apply for the next term if i am in better condition monetarily. So if anyone has any helpful thoughts on the school I would appreciate it. thanks!
~ Heather

1 Replies to New Zealand School of Dance anyone?

re: New Zealand School of Dance anyone?
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Mon Oct 04, 2004 03:57 PM
hey

I don't know much about the school of dance, except they take good people, and the studios look nice.

But I do live in Wellington, so I know about where you would live, what its like here, and things like that!!

Its definately not dry here, we're a harbour town, and you can see the sea from most places. Its pretty nice in summer here, but winter it just rains a lot. i hate winter!!
But i love Wellington, and the Royal New Zealand Ballet is here, and all the school of dance students get to go to their dress rehearsals for free and there are lots of other arts events that have cheap student prices.

yeah. So i love it here, its pretty cool :)

Good luck with your dance school applications.

ReplySendWatch