Feature: General / Agents

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: Dance Agencies in LA: Who, What, Where are they?
By Chessa Comments: 3, member since Thu Mar 25, 2010
On Fri Mar 26, 2010 04:44 PM
Thank you for the insight. Very helpful. Do you know of any great agencies in S.F.?
re: Dance Agencies in LA: Who, What, Where are they?
By ShowOff Comments: 10, member since Thu Mar 10, 2011
On Thu Mar 10, 2011 03:29 PM
This is an awesome and helpful post. A lot of dancers procrastinate in auditioning for agencies. If it is your passion and you are investing time and money into classes and your technique, go for it! The only way to get better at auditioning is to get practice auditioning - especially in LA. The competition is in abundance and is fierce. Don't waste time getting your face and body in some of the top studios and choreographer's classes (at Debbie Reynold's, Millennium, The Edge, IDA to name a few). You never know what an agent is looking for specifically so play it safe and be yourself and your absolute best. I am signed with Clear Talent Group and I can vouch for them that they are excellent communicators, very personable, timely, professional and just AMAZING to be signed with. My choreography partner auditioned for CTG the same time as me and she didn't get it but just a week later, signed with Bloc Agency and she loves it there as well. You never know what they agent is looking for. Don't give up, keep trying and keep auditioning!
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch