Feature: General / Agents

Page:
Page 1 of 21 2
Agents
Dance Agencies: Part II (LA & NY) (karma: 1)
By AudreyChristine Comments: 13, member since Tue Mar 06, 2001
On Tue Mar 27, 2001 07:22 PM
Locked by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2008-12-30 12:47:58 Incredibly ancient and VERY old post!
Here's the update (continued from "Dance Agencies in LA: Who, What, and Where are They?"). This is what I could find out so far to questions from Heather... <b><small>[Editor's note: Kudos to Audrey for posting 2 very informative articles!]</small></b>

Here's the update (continued from "Dance Agencies in LA: Who, What, and Where are They?"). This is what I could find out so far to questions from Heather.

Regarding agencies in New York, the following info is on "possible" New York agencies. I emphasize the word "possible" because I got the feeling they were either no longer in business or were not of the caliber needed to get access to the right kind of auditions in New York. Remember: (and this is very important) REPUTABLE DANCE AGENCIES DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SOLICIT FOR APPLICANTS IN CHAT ROOMS OR POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS!!! (Also, remember I'm not from New York, I am from LA so I tried to do my best.)

1.) Dance Mirage, Inc. (DMI)

153 Mercer St. NYC, 212.226.5761

(* retrieved name off a dance competition website; called them, no answer/no machine....odd)

2.) East West Directions (EWD)

310 Riverside #313, NYC, 212.222.2433

(* retreived name off same dance competition webstie)

3.) Anthony George Artist Management (AGA)

250 West 77th St., NYC, 212.580.1306

(* retreived off same dance competition website)

4.) TnP Talent (TnP)

no address given, only e-mail for further contact: TnPTalent@aol.com

(* retreived this little tidbit off the Broadway Dance Center website; the talent agency is run by two of NY's hottest teachers who teach at Broadway Dance Center, and who only go by their first names, Glenn & Brian; their classes are always packed)

Regarding credible NY agents, call the studios and ask them what are the reputable dance or theatre agencies in the city, don't rely on the web, the phonebook or me. Please don't fall prey to slimy johns who advertize to young hopefuls pretending to be agents. Dance agents are no different than formal modeling agencies, they DON'T ask you for money, they DON'T solicit their services on chat rooms or message boards, they DON'T ask you to take a stitch of clothing off, and they DON'T want to have late night conversations with you on the telephone!!

Now regarding two dance studios that are a must visit when you're in the Big Apple:

Broadway Dance Center (BDC)

221 West 57th St, 5th floor

NYC, 10019

bwydance.com . . .

Steps on Broadway (Steps)

2121 Broadway (@74th St.), NYC

stepsnyc.com

Regarding dance studios that are a must see when you're in LA:

Edge Performing Arts Center (Edge)

1020 N. Cole Ave., 4th Floor

Hollywood, CA 90038

edgepac.com

* features Eddie Garcia (please see his website for his 10 linear feet of credits, laclubfeet.com), Liz Imperio, Bill Prudich, Randy Allaire, Fusion, Havic, Gus and Christina Woodward (just to name a few)

Millenium Dance Complex

5113 Lankershim Blvd.

North Hollywood, CA

morolandis.com

* features Wade Robson, Eric Ellic, Michael Rooney, Jason Wright and Shane Sparks (to name a few)

New World Dance (NWD)

18906 Soledad Canyon Rd.

Canyon Country, CA 91351

* owned by Terry Bixler; features Marty Kuldelka (Janet), Theresa Espinosa (Janet), Dorie Konno (Triple Threat) and Jason Wright (Millenium)

This is a lot of information I know, but bear with me here. The last round of names and addresses I want you to have are of the distinguished touring dance conventions that feature reputable faculty from the list of dance studios in both LA & NY. (And no, I'm not talking about Encore and some of the others that ask you to pay money only to compete, for which everyone always recieves some type of award anyway.) My list is of dance conventions that while they probably have competitions integrated into their structure, their value is in the fact that people from other cities across the US have the opportunity to actually take class from some of the hottest teachers in LA and NY when the convention comes to their town. (Never underestimate the teacher you take from on Monday, who is also (to your surprise), the choreographer of the job you're auditioning for on Tuesday!!!!! Trust me, this is not uncommon. Okay, now the list: (in alphabetical order)

Co.dance

codance.com . . .

* features such teachers as Eddie Garcia (Edge), Liz Imperio (Edge), Sheila Barker (BDC), and Cris Judd (JLo); also you should visit Eddie's and Cris' website, laclubfeet.com

L.A. Danceforce

ladf.com

* features such teachers as Bill Prudich-Asst Dir. (Edge), Randy Allaire-Director (Edge) etc.; this convention is directly associated with the Edge

Triple Threat Dance Convention

triplethreatdance.com . . .

* founded by (in alphabetical order) Dorie Konno, Kelly Konno, and Carolina Lancaster; features such teachers as Tina Landon (no explanation necessary), Terry Bixler (owner of New World Dance and former-Janet), Nikki Patenburg (Janet), Gino Vaccaro (Edge), Terry Beeman (Edge), and the ever fantastic Tyce Dorio!

and last but not least....

Urban Jamm

1.800.889.Jamm

urbanjamm.com

* founded by Johnnie Smith (Edge); features such teachers as Laurie Sposit, and Alex Magno (Edge)

Okay, so what does all this mean. Well, first I think you need to ask yourself WHAT DO YOU WANT? And, WHAT KIND OF DANCE DO YOU WANT TO DO? And also, WHAT CITY/LOCATION DO YOU WANT TO DO IT IN?

For example, do you want to audition for dance videos, stage tours, and commercials, then go LA! (Yes, you can audition for these in New York, but frankly, these auditions are few and far between.) Do you want to audition for dance with more of an emphasis on theatre and stage performance, then go to NYC. (Again, yes, these kinds of auditions can be found in LA, but the elite of theater can only be found in NY. Do you want to dance locally for local singing groups, theatre, and commercials, then get an agent in your hometown. But!, do not expect to get a dance agent in your hometown and then they will hook you up with auditions for videos on MTV and Brittney's Pepsi commercial! It's not going to happen! Simply put, your going to have to move to either LA or NY. When an audition is held for a new Broadway play that first premieres in Chicago, or Altanta, where do think they hold the audition---NYC.

If at this time you don't feel you're ready to audition and you're in LA or New York, get into class at some of the studios I've listed. Go onto the websites and read up about upcoming auditions for scholarship programs. BDC and the Edge have auditions annually. If it's not time to audition yet, then go to their finale performances (the dance conventions have them too, actually, most of them are coming up this summer) and get a feel for what it's like to be part of the program. If you are unable to go to LA or NY, then this coming year book yourself a ticket and fly to the nearest city that is featuring one of the dance conventions I listed and take from the actual LA and NY teachers, and get a feel for what it would be like to take class in LA or NY. (Although you better get a spot up front with hotel convention rooms packed with a couple of hundred people.)

Bottom line: If you're not married, and you have no kids, take a chance, pack up your bag, kiss mom and dad goodbye, pick a city (LA or NY), and move there. Get yourself a waitressing job, live in a decent one-bedroom apartment with 3 other people, and go to auditions and take class whenever you're not working. Save your money for pictures/resume and health insurance (be daring but don't be reckless, dancers should have health insurance), live off soup and happy-hour taquitos, and prove to yourself that you had the courage to follow your dream. Whether you get a dance job or not is another story, but that you could have the courage to move and try it in the first place, really sets the stanard for the rest of your life. (That's being successful.) If you're not absolutely petrified at the thought of doing something so daring and intimidating, then somethings wrong. You should be scared --itless!! (That's when it qualifies as bravery.)

Good luck. Have fun. (And VISIT THOSE WEBSITES!!)

26 Replies to Dance Agencies: Part II (LA & NY)

it's time
By heather (unregistered )
On Wed Mar 28, 2001 11:25 AM
Thanks audrey for that VERY helpful information and vote of confidence. Your article has comforted me a lot. I just graduated from colloge, and I've decided to perfect my craft for the next year (I'll do nothing but eat and sleep dancing, singing, and acting) and then I'M MOVING TO LA!!!! I'll be 24 (when I move, I'm 22 now), I'll still be young, I'll be working towards my dreams of dance, song, movies, fame, and glory. You have no idea what a difference you just made for me. I'm scared --itless, but it feels right.

Thanks again,
Heather Lawrence (remember that name).
Reply to Heather L.
By AudreyC (unregistered )
On Thu Mar 29, 2001 06:52 PM
Congratulations Heather for graduating from college, smart girl! (Good to get that done and out of the way.) And your plan sounds like a good one. Take a lot of class, maybe pay some bills if you can, and SAVE UP YOUR MONEY FOR PICTURES & the RESUME!! Just one piece of advice....after your two years are up (and you've been making the necessary preparations for your move to LA whatever they might be), don't forget to.....MOVE!!!! Meaning, even if you haven't done absolutely everything you wanted to do before the big migration (like lose those extra pounds, perfect that triple turn on either side, grow out that perm, or even fit in those singing/acting lessons), STILL MOVE ANYWAY!!! Don't fall into that trap which so many people do of talking themselves out of the "big" plan because they didn't finish x, y and z. Here's some good news, you're never going to be completely ready! Because when you move out to LA and you start taking class out there, and you start going to open auditions until you get that agent, and you begin to audition for the dance agencies to try and get representation, on many levels you're going to be "starting over" on many levels anyway. Why? The competitive attitude and raw talent is a lot tougher in LA (or NY). Remember, 80-85% of you in dance class in LA aren't from LA (or NY), you're from somewhere else!! So do what you have to do in your home town now, prepare as best you can, set yourself a "real-life" deadline to move, and then do it. Bon Voyage!
Thanks Audrey!
By Shannon (unregistered )
On Fri Mar 30, 2001 12:35 AM
I want to thank you for your wonderul information. I just recently got married and am considering moving to L.A. my husband's willing to go with me. But I'm 27 however am more interested in choreographing, I have a great resume, do you think I'd have a shot? I'm concerned about my age. My specialty is Jazz and Hip Hop, I have a dance degree and many years of teaching experience.My email sconnelly@msn.com
choregraphers
By cryan1450@aol.co (unregistered )
On Tue Apr 03, 2001 09:07 AM
I am looking for someone who could choreograph a solo and mayber a duo for my daughters. They are young and have been dancing 10years. They go to a local dance school--but the quality of the choreographys is not there? Are there people out there that are interested in doing this type of thing?? I am in the NY metro area.
thank you
By tanea3 (unregistered )
On Tue Apr 10, 2001 12:49 PM
Audrey,

Thank you so much for all this info. This has totally given me a new insight on agents,etc. Thank you very much!
THANK YOU
By sugar01 Comments: 5, member since Tue Apr 10, 2001
On Tue Apr 10, 2001 04:41 PM
AUDREY,

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED.I HAVE ONE QUESTION:DO YOU KNOW OF ANY DANCE COLLEGES LOCATED IN L.A.? I LOVE TO DANCE SO MUCH THAT I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A PERFORMING ARTS COLLEGE.
Reply to Shannon, CRyan1450, Tanea3, & Sugar01
By AudreyC (unregistered )
On Tue Apr 10, 2001 06:46 PM
Sorry for my tardiness in replying to your postings.

Dear Shannon,
You sure have a great husband who's willing to move out to LA for you so you can take your shot at becoming a choreographer!! (Hang on to him!) Anyway, I say GO FOR IT!! (But please keep in mind my experience has been as a dancer and not as a choreographer. Although, I have known a few choreographer's in my day.) I would say a good place to start is first just get yourself out there, familiarize yourself with the industry by taking class, hitting the open auditions for the LA agencies and get to know the "politics" of LA choreographers! (If I ever think dancers have it bad regarding "politics", that's nothing compared to what choreographers endure.) P.S. Forget how old you are, sometimes it's better to leave some things unsaid. Good Luck!

Dear CRyan1450,
New York isn't my neighborhood, I'm West Coast. But I would guess a good place to start is call around different dance studios and ask management if they have names they can refer you, or if they know of other studios who might have faculty capable of providing you with the choreography quality you're seeking. Happy Hunting.

Dear Tanea3,
Thanks! Really, I just want to help aspiring dancers move on to the next level, to dance "QUALITY" professional jobs, which can seem all to confusing and intimidating. If any of the info helps, I'm glad! Good Luck.

Dear Sugar01,
You have your basic dance departments at schools like USC, UCLA, Cal State LA, and the other Cal States like Long Beach etc, but I've known a few people who got their start at Cal Arts. [California Institute of the Arts, calarts.edu . . ., 661.225.1050.) Initially they moved out to LA to go to college (as part of the deal with their parents), they attended Cal Arts to study dance, and they loved it. The catch: be careful on when you make the changeover into getting an agent and auditioning professionally. Neither of the my two friends graduated. They ended up leaving school their senior year. Flip side: I have other friends that went to college, braved through the 4-5 years of school and started dancing professionally almost immediately after they graduated. (It can be done.) Tough decisions! Good Luck.
question
By tanea3 (unregistered )
On Wed Apr 11, 2001 06:40 PM
Dear Audrey,

I was wondering if were a dance agent or a current dancer, because you know aLOT about the subject. I meean it's veyr helpful and I am truly thankful that you're hear to give advice to us. I was just wondering:) I did have one ? though. When you're a dancer with an agency do they pay for your health insurance. i'm sure tha tyou need some in case of injury,etc. But I was just wondering how that worked.
ANOTHER QUESTION
By sugar01 Comments: 5, member since Tue Apr 10, 2001
On Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:25 PM
Dear Audrey,
I went to the e-mail address that you gave me and looked into all of the information. But, how about just a dance place in L.A. to take dance lessons. Somewhere thats worth me traveling, and would take me to a higher level in this career. Like doing videos, and dancing for commercials. Because right now I take dance lessons at a place called Dance Dynamics in Hesperia,Ca. It'something for right now, but I don't see myself going anywhere from it. Thanks for your help. Sugar01

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TWO OR THREE GOOD LOOKIN GUYS
By fusion3 Comments: 38, member since Wed Feb 21, 2001
On Thu Apr 19, 2001 06:10 PM
DANCERS, SINGERS AND GOT THE LOOKS, LOOKIN FOR AGENTS, E-MAIL:
I_FUSION3_I@HOTMAIL.COM
Dance agencies: part 1/2
By Cheryl (unregistered )
On Thu May 10, 2001 03:48 AM
What can I say, informative, clever and most of all extremeley helpful, after checking out the sites I approached various dance agents in La, and hopefully I will be working out there soon, Iam at the moment in London (UK).
4ever in your debt.
Cheryl
Vegas?
By D (unregistered )
On Mon Jun 18, 2001 06:23 PM
Hi Audrey-

Thanks for all of your help on this board. I was planning on moving to Los Angeles next month, but am now interested in Las Vegas, since I have more family there. I know that there aren't as many dance opportunities there. I also know that many jobs include baring a lot more than I'm willing to show! I would love to hear your input on the city. Are there enough "cleaner" jobs out there that would be worth me moving out there for? Thanks a lot!
NEED AGENT
By KATE (unregistered )
On Sun Jun 24, 2001 10:20 AM
Hi my names Kate and Im from the UK. I am in a group called *STREETDREAMZ* and we are currently looking for agents living near London/Kent. If you can help us in any way, please e-mail me at spicyknickers@hotmail.com. We are very very dedicated. You could also visit our web-site at STREETDREAMZ4EVA.HOMESTEAD.COM
Thanx again, kate xxx
SF Agencies
By BornStar Comments: 2270, member since Wed Dec 19, 2001
On Thu Jan 10, 2002 02:18 PM
Hi you seem so good at finding agencies. Do you know of any in the Bay Area??????? Please help me!
lisacalgaro@yahoo.com
Underage
By cdt15 Comments: 21, member since Sun Jan 13, 2002
On Fri Jan 25, 2002 04:14 PM
Hi, your articles were very informative and it was enough to get me packed and moved but the only problem is that i am underaged. I want to go ahead and start my career now though and i just cant wait. what is your advice on my situation?
carmen
re: Dance Agencies: Part II (LA & NY)
By GCtines18 Comments: 1602, member since Fri Jan 11, 2002
On Fri Feb 15, 2002 04:23 PM
Do you know if any of these agencies deal with Irish Dancers? I know you can send in tapes to the shows and stuff, but I was wondering if you can work though agencies. Thanks!

Christine
Australia?????????
By Amstar Comments: 74, member since Thu Jan 24, 2002
On Sat Feb 16, 2002 01:12 AM
WOW!thank you so much for such awesome info!!!!!!!!!!Much appreciated!!
Now I know im pushing it here,but you wouldnt have info on anything in australia????Im australian,17,and this is my last yr of school.Next yr im moving to the city to pursue a career in dance and any help would be ENORMOUSLY appreciated:)
If you cant help,thats fine though!thankyou anyway!!!!!=D
*CIAO*
AGENTS
By Tweety3 Comments: 48, member since Mon Dec 17, 2001
On Tue Feb 19, 2002 11:27 AM
THANKS A LLOT AUDREY. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO GET A HEADACHE SURFING THE INTERNET FOR AGENCIES. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY AGENCIES IN SAN DIEGO? ALSO DO YOU KNOW OF ANY COMPANY IN CALI NEEDING HIP HOP INSTRUCTOR. I AM A DANCE INSTRUCTOR IN VIRGINIA RIGHT MOW BUT I WILL BE MOVING TO CALI MAY 10, 2002.
Response from AudreyC
On Tue Feb 19, 2002 08:12 PM
Edited by AudreyChristine (7885) on 2002-02-19 20:43:38 Accidentally hit enter but I wasn't finished with my posting.
Edited by AudreyChristine (7885) on 2002-02-19 20:44:40
Edited by AudreyChristine (7885) on 2002-02-19 20:46:40 Responses to Gctines18, Amstar, and tweety3 are all clumped together at the bottom.
Dear Dancers, I'm sorry I haven't responded to any postings in almost a year!! Shame on me! But I'm going to do my best now to answer your questions (if I can):

To tanea3 (April 11, 2001); No, if you get a dance agent, the agency/agent does NOT pay for your health insurance. You should have that all on your own. Now if you get a credible job that provides insurance coverage for their dancers, such a major tour, dancing for Disneyland etc, that's included in your contract, but with extreme limitations! Be careful about that. All it takes is one injury and insufficient coverage and you're out! Good luck.

To sugar01 (April 13, 2001); If you're looking for dance studios in the area.... I would suggest reading both articles "Dance Agencies: Part I & II" again. That's a good starting point. There are other dance studios to be sure, but I just listed a few of the most popular (that have some of the best, "working" teachers in the industry). But I absolutely encourage you to try other studios. And you're right, get out of Hesperia and take class elsewhere! It's time for you to graduate to the next level! Good luck.

To fusion3 (April 19, 2001); ......... My darlings, reputable agents are not surfing this website hoping to find e-mail addresses and website links to future clients. If you want a girlfriend, try somewhere else.

To Cheryl (May 10, 2001); Congratulations!! Did you make the move yet? If you did, post your experience on this website and share with others. Tell them what happened and how you did it. Good Luck.

To D (June 18, 2001); Wow, good question! Las Vegas is a hotbed for dancing!! But you're valid in your concern for finding a job that isn't topless. Those jobs are there in Vegas (like the hip-hop/street dancing revues), but you're just going to have to do the research yourself. I know absolutely nothing about Vegas agents, but I bet they have them. There has to be a few out there. Do a web search or something? And when you get results, you should VERIFY them as reputable and authentic, and then post your information here on dance.net. Good Luck.

To Kate (June 24, 2001); I'm sorry, I know nothing about dance agents in the UK/London. Good Luck.

To Bornstar (Jan 10, 2002); I'm sorry, I know nothing about dance agents located in the Bay area. (You should read a reply I posted for "Koifish" under "Dance Agencies in LA: Part I".) Good Luck.

To cdt15 (Jan 25, 2002); Carmen, I don't know what you're family situation is at home, but if at all possible, it would be best if you stayed at home and finished school, took dance class in the meantime and worked on your technique. Whether you stay at home or not, really, it's in your best interest in the long run that YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND GET YOUR DIPLOMA!! One way or another you need that piece of paper. Even if you moved out to LA, at some point you're eventually going to need to get a part-time job to supplement your income (all dancers do, trust me), and for that you're going to need your high school diploma if you want to make even the minimum in salary. But if you just want to find out about the possibilities of work for minors, I would call KSA since that's one of their departments and ask them what the job limitations are for dancers under the age of 18. I would guess that unless you're "emancipated", you're going to need parental consent on everything anyway. Good Luck.

To GCtines18 (Feb 15, 2002); I don't know if the dance agencies I listed represent Irish dancers, that's a good question. Call them and find out, and if the answer is no, ask them if they have any referrals. If they don't, maybe you can try calling local Irish community organizations in the LA area and ask them if they know of any referrals. And of course, try and contact dance studios that teach Irish dancing. Good Luck.

To Amstar (Feb 16, 2002); Australia?!?....My dear, I haven't the faintest idea about dance agencies in Australia. Good luck.

To tweety3 (Feb 19, 2002); So, you're moving out from Virginia to where, LA or San Diego? Good! Just get anywhere on the West coast and that's a start. If you have to move to San Diego, then come up to LA for open-call auditions when you can just to get the experience. But if you audition for dance agency representation (like the audition you're going to go to for DDO at Debbie Reynold's Studio on May 18th right after you move....hint, hint), and get signed, you're going to have to move to LA! You won't have a choice. And until that happens, definitely try and get local teaching jobs at a neighborhood dance studio. (You're going to have to do your own research on that one. But for starters, try the classified sections in LA entertainment periodicals, Dramalogue, Variety etc., and also check the bulletin boards of the big dance studios that I've already listed above!! That's a good way to find out who needs teachers!)

* tweety3, I'll tell you a secret that a lot of people know in their heads, but insist on denying in their hearts....you know those big open-call auditions those MAJOR recording artists have that attract 800-1000 dancers (such as "J", "M", the new and improved "M", and others)..... well, they really aren't looking to cast dancers for that ONE open spot on the new tour or that new video, because there are no open spots. Mostly, they have those calls for PR and to see what's out there, basically, to video record who's doing what as far as "free-styling" dance moves (especially the guys). Their dancers are already picked, and/or if they are in need of one more dancer, they always head straight for the agents to coordinate a small, exclusive audition to save them time and money. Because as we all know, time is money. However, having said this, I still think it's important that unrepresented dancers attend these cattle-call auditions of major recording artists FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!! Never underestimate the effect of experience! As well, unrepresented dancers should definitely attend open-call auditions for tours/videos of lesser known artists, because I really think anything goes there. It really is possible for a dancer who doesn't have an agent to get hired on the spot. Well, let's just say, it's not impossible. Good Luck.
On Tue Feb 19, 2002 08:23 PM
You are so nice to take the time and reply to everyone! But for some reason or another you didn't answer my question. :( I feel left out now.

Christine

p.s. I'm not really mad, just playing around!

GCtines18
On Tue Feb 19, 2002 08:53 PM
I did, I did, really. Your reply (with Amstar and Tweety3) is just clumped at the bottom of the last response under "cdt15". I accidentally hit the enter button when I wasn't finished, and so I had to go back and re-edit, but after I was done I couldn't get my last three responses to separate. It's in there though.

AudreyC.
Dance Agencies
By drenee Comments: 6, member since Sat Jul 14, 2001
On Wed Feb 20, 2002 04:05 PM
Also, if you go to Fatima's website, there's a link that will give you many other different dance agencies looking for new talent and what they need from you in NY and LA. Just get on line and type in Fatima Robinson and that'll take you to her website.
moving to LA
By Tweety3 Comments: 48, member since Mon Dec 17, 2001
On Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:32 AM
:)Hi Audrey,
THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING ME FIGURE OUT WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP. ABOUT THE AGENTS DO YOU HAVE OT TRAVEL IF YOU ARE IN LA? MY FIANCE IS GETTING STATION IN SAN DIEGO SO THAT IS WHERE I WILL BE LIVING. WILL THAT BE A IMPOSSSIBLE TO DO. CAN I RENT OUT A STUDIO WHEN I GET THERE AND TEACH HIPHOP CLASSES TO START? HOW DO I FIND THE RENTAL STUDIOS. WELL THANKS A LOT AND YOU ARE DOING GREAT WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS!!!!:D
On Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:51 PM
Thank you so much AudreyChristine! You have been very helpful to me and everyone else! I appriciate it very much!

Christine
Page:
Page 1 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed