Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Good Ballet SI's in New Zealand?
By Pointedancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:57 AM

Do any of you know of or have been to a summer (or any other time) intensive for ballet in New Zealand? If you could post the name and possibly a website along with some information that would be greatly appreciated! (This is also cross posted in the other abroad forums so if you know of any SI in other places you can post them too!)
Thanks!
Pointedancer

2 Replies to Good Ballet SI's in New Zealand?

re: Good Ballet SI's in New Zealand?
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Mon Nov 08, 2004 01:02 AM
hey.. you might want to read my comments about dancing in NZ on the next thread!

There I said.. the best place to contact for information is danz.org.nz , and there are a couple of seminars in their diary page.. under news and events.

I also found this website at the NZ School of Dance . They have a great summer school every year, but as you can see they don't update their website very often! Best thing to do would be to email them for a brochure.

Goodluck :)
re: Good Ballet SI's in New Zealand?
By port_de_brasmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Nov 21, 2004 07:36 PM
Hey i attended the international summer school and that was awesome but the only have that ever five years but i know the New Zealand School of dance have a summer school ever year but i believe that this years on is closed and the next one will be winter school in July, if you want i can get some information for you, they might accept late entries.
Luv port_de_bras

ReplySendWatch