Poll: General / Reviews

Page:
Page 1 of 31 2 3
How often do you go to the movie theatre? en>fr fr>en
By lacey_graham69 Comments: 370, member since Wed Jul 07, 2004
On Sun Nov 28, 2004 03:34 PM

I go to the movie theatre probably every couple/few months or so.

56 Replies to How often do you go to the movie theatre?

re: How often do you go to the movie theatre? en>fr fr>en
By dancechick_42 Comments: 305, member since Tue Dec 23, 2003
On Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:24 PM
hey!
i usually go to the movies i think about once or twice a month. the movie theater in our town takes like a week to get all the new and good movies out, so i have to wait til they come to our theater.

*Kristen*
By Canary_Fairy_ Comments: 128, member since Wed Dec 22, 2004
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 08:32 AM
I got to the movies a few times a month, whenever there is a good movie playing
By hot_cherry Comments: 210, member since Tue Oct 05, 2004
On Thu Jan 06, 2005 09:45 AM
I dont go that much anymore.
I used to be obsessed and go almost every week.

Marizza
The movies en>fr fr>en
By Charnedra Comments: 40, member since Wed Dec 08, 2004
On Thu Jan 27, 2005 08:09 AM
I don't go that often, because I have always been an outsider and a home body. If I do go it has to be on someone else's time and not mines, because I'm never the one to cosider it.
By skivvy Comments: 1985, member since Sun Jul 06, 2003
On Sat Feb 05, 2005 03:54 PM
I only go when there is something on that I really want to see. I have been about 3 times in the last 2 months - but it was over a year before that since I had last been. xxx
By Angelulu17 Comments: 5145, member since Mon Nov 03, 2003
On Sun Feb 06, 2005 01:28 PM
I only go about once or twice every couple months
By Myfairlady Comments: 3492, member since Fri Sep 06, 2002
On Sun Feb 06, 2005 02:40 PM
I don't even go once a year anymore. I think the stuff coming out of Hollywood is crap lately. It's all remakes of something that's already been done, or it's a ripoff of a story line that's already been done, or it's just a lousy idea for a story. There's not much original material out there anymore that's actually good. The last movie I saw at the theatre was, I think "A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen." I never saw it reviewed on TV or anything, and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. The less they're over-hyped, the better they are, apparently.

Besides, maybe I'm getting old, but the sound is too loud in most theatres. It hurts my ears. I'd rather stay home and read a good book. :)
By dancinggoofball Comments: 121, member since Sat Feb 05, 2005
On Sun Feb 06, 2005 05:47 PM
i go almost every week or so because i love movies a lot!!
By lilblkcatmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 599, member since Sat Jan 31, 2004
On Sun Feb 06, 2005 06:13 PM
I go to the dollar show.. i never pay more than 2 dollas to see a movie. I aint bout to pay 9 dollas to see one movie. I aint rich.
movies en>fr fr>en
By Soni Comments: 23, member since Thu Dec 30, 2004
On Tue Feb 08, 2005 08:41 AM
I go to the movies every weekend and i usually watch about 2 movies while i'm there.
By Janette25 Comments: 88, member since Sat Jan 15, 2005
On Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:55 PM
I go almost every weekend and usually look for a comedy movie.
By sthrnblondie87 Comments: 25, member since Mon Jan 31, 2005
On Fri Feb 25, 2005 05:09 PM
I only got once a month or once every couple of months- I just don't have time and it's gotten to be soo expensive- I wish I could go more often b/c I love seeing movies, but the movie theater in my town half the time doesn't get the movies I want to see when they come out or they never get them at all (it took them 3 months just to get Chicago)

The really nice theater is 30 min. away- I just don't have time- I end up renting them and watching them by myself
By iluv2dance052 Comments: 288, member since Sun Feb 20, 2005
On Thu Mar 31, 2005 01:16 PM
I go not so often because I am often busy with other things :)
By Truffle Comments: 2009, member since Wed Dec 22, 2004
On Sun May 01, 2005 01:30 PM
I used to go more often, but now, with the rising prices, we can't go NEARLY as often... :( :C :(

*~amy~* ;)
DaNcEr101333
By sancerchick24 Comments: 54, member since Sat Apr 23, 2005
On Sun May 01, 2005 01:43 PM
I don't go to the movies that often. To me there haven't been to many good movies out lately. My husband rents a lot of videos. e is not very good at pickin them out though. He brings home the stupidest movies there are. I am so tired of T.V. I which they would put some real shows on T.V. No more reality TV!
By AdorableNerdmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1362, member since Sun Nov 24, 2002
On Thu May 12, 2005 10:46 AM
i hardly ever go to the cinemas... in your case - movies lol
LuCy
By lilblkcatmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 599, member since Sat Jan 31, 2004
On Thu May 12, 2005 10:53 AM
It varies.. i try to free up my time to go atleast once a month, but sometimes I dont make it for a couple months.. other times I go up to four times in one month.
By PlaidSkirt11member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2520, member since Wed Dec 29, 2004
On Tue May 17, 2005 10:54 PM
In the summer i go about 5 times. in thw fall and spring about once and the winter Hrdly ever
By SugarplumPixie22 Comments: 76, member since Thu Apr 15, 2004
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:08 PM
i never have time to go to the movies1 but i go once in a blue moon...usually i just rent dvds or go to the libary and watch it at home on my comfty couch!
By dachshundlovermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8685, member since Tue Jan 08, 2002
On Thu Jun 09, 2005 04:29 PM
I think the last time I went was like 5 yrs. ago. :] I dislike movies.

~D~
By Peridotmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2389, member since Mon Dec 27, 2004
On Sun Jun 19, 2005 09:23 AM
^Wow! Five years!
Well I don't go that often either. Maybe every few months. And usually it's with my friends, because they want to go. I used to go nearly every weekend, because that was "the thing to do" in middle school, but I've gotten over that. The movies coming out lately haven't been so wonderful. And going is expensive, too! I think it's like $7 a ticket, PLUS you gotta buy popcorn and a drink, and it all just adds up. I like renting them better, and watching them as many times as I want, and eating my own food in my house! Sometimes I got to the dollar theatre, and it's only $1, so even if the movie is bad, it's not like you wasted a bunch of money. :)
~AdagioGirl
By Breannemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2041, member since Sun May 08, 2005
On Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:21 AM
Most of my friends go every week because we get off at lunch on thursdays and head sright to the theatre which just happens to be across the street. But I go to movies at the most once a month. for these reasons.
1) have to go home and do homework/ nap on thursdays due to dance being at night
2) live on a acarage 20mins away from nearest movie theatre
3) Don't have public transport or drivers lisence.
By tip_toe_dreamermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 782, member since Mon Sep 20, 2004
On Tue Aug 16, 2005 04:31 PM
I only go if there is something I really want to see and I don't want to wait to rent it. I usually go alone though so I don't very often.
By moongoddessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 539, member since Tue Jul 26, 2005
On Fri Aug 19, 2005 01:01 PM
I always say I am going to see this movie or that movie when it is in the theater, but I never usually do. I always either forget about it or don't have enough money to go. I really wanted to see "The Island" in the theater, but my theater got rid of it before I could get around to it. Oh well. :? (That happens to me fairly frequently.)
Page:
Page 1 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch