Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

GLBT PG-13
Rules and Regulations of the GLBT board
By Ayamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3884, member since Mon Jun 16, 2003
On Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:31 AM
Made sticky by balletgurl (11968) on 2004-12-05 10:33:40

First of all; Welcome everyone, and congratulations on getting this board! I just wanted to give you all a brief introduction of the GLBT board and some guidelines to work by.

This board is created on a tryperiod of a month, for the Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transexual topics on dance.net. Topics of this nature are not restricted to this board, but you will most likely get good response here.

The board is not restricted to GLBT people only, it is simply a place where we have banned public dissagreements with GLBT-lifestyles. The reason this is done is to protect our GLBT-community from feeling attacked whenever posting a GLBT-related post, and thereby hopefully open to a more genuine dialogue on these topics, within the community and it's supporters.

Apart from that, normal TOS apply ( dance.net . . . ), and violations of these can lead to a ban. If you have a problem with the GLBT community/board, send a report to the moderators about it, do not post it here! The making of this board has been debated and discussed, both in public posts and between moderators, so complaining about it here will only lead to disiplinary actions towards your own account. You are offcourse allowed to dissagree with people here, but not post fundamental dissagreement with GLBT lifestyle.

That being said, this board seems to have come off with a good start, so what's left for me then is just to wish you all best of luck and happy posting!

Sticky me

8 Replies to Rules and Regulations of the GLBT board

re: Rules and Regulations of the GLBT board
By Sparkz_NzPremium member Comments: 2358, member since Mon Jun 10, 2002
On Sun Dec 05, 2004 03:16 PM
Bump. so we don't get deleted again. today is the 5th Dec DDN time, so someone needs to reply to this before the 5th Feb. That would be muchly appreciated.

Also, Aurthefaery, very nice of you to re post this, but did you forget to add that it was written by alleycat? ;)

hehe
By Ayamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3884, member since Mon Jun 16, 2003
On Sun Dec 05, 2004 05:16 PM
I remembered, but I thought I mentioned it in the post. Obviously, I forgot. IT WAS WRITTEN BY THE STREET CAT.
By tapcat601 Comments: 1480, member since Mon Dec 30, 2002
On Mon Dec 06, 2004 05:26 AM
YAY! im happy our stickies are back. Especially this one. Its all rainbowie. lol.
A Word Of Thanks
By mohabee Comments: 767, member since Sun Dec 08, 2002
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 06:10 PM
Hi arthefaery!

Thanks for making this board available, and for moderating it. Looks like a number of people have already posted queries, and it's going well.

Keep On Dancing!

Mohabee
By Supportermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 14833, member since Wed Nov 20, 2002
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 06:38 AM
Hiya

Seem's as if this board was in need...

Love,
Kelly doll face2 xxx
By Dynamic_Dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5453, member since Thu Mar 18, 2004
On Tue Mar 10, 2009 01:26 PM
This board really is a fantastic idea! Shame it's so dead, though. :(

Amy x
By jasmin7 Comments: 9, member since Sun Jan 03, 2010
On Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 PM
I am a 40 + male and want to learn ballet in nyc.....the thing is i want it for the stretch / exercise BUT i also want it to express my feminine feelings. i would like to blend in with the girls and wear feminine attire ie a cami or tank style sleeveless leo over footless tights and socks and shoes....
Will the girls in the class be supportive of me and treat me like one of them OR would they be offended ??
ALSO, are there Any young female teachers in nyc who would be willing, in a discreet manner, to encourage me to dress up and be a girl in the class, Or the teachers would be offended too ?
thanks !
This is a serious request!
By Ninemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1387, member since Mon Nov 06, 2006
On Sun Jan 03, 2010 01:39 PM
There have been several similar posts on this board I would recommend you read. I can't really give you advice, but I can tell you that if you do want advice you should start your own thread, no one will see your comment if it is posted on this thread.

ReplySendWatch