Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Favour things about NZ
By knickers89
On Wed Dec 22, 2004 01:02 PM

Ok, I'm really interested in what everyone loves about new zealand. I mean there are so many awesome things about our country. I reckon that one of my favourite things would haev to be the kind of lifestyle that we have, being able to spend so much time outside(except for when you get your typical auckland weather, haha) so yeah. whats your favourite thing about NZ?

9 Replies to Favour things about NZ

re: Favour things about NZ
By Iridescencemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:55 AM
Edited by OliveMe (94092) on 2004-12-23 00:55:33
Bare feet. Seriously. Ok, ok, and our sexy natives and barbeques and being able to run to the beach when you feel like it (well, up on the shore anyway). The diversity, our spirit, our cultures. I even love our Auckland weather. No, I'm kidding there. Sleeping outside in summer, only having a gas heater in winter (up on the shore, again). How proud we are of being Kiwis. I could go on forvever...
By knickers89
On Thu Dec 23, 2004 08:32 AM
He he, Im so agreeing with you simone!!! NZ ROCKS!!!! Whoop whoop
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Dec 23, 2004 04:54 PM
I typed out this long, awesome reply, and then it "Couldn't find the server" and it didn't work. I will reply later :D
By Dance_for_Eva
On Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:50 PM
the diversity and spirit. awesome people. bare feet! lol i agree with the sexy natives. and how pretty our country is, i look to one side of our house, there is city. The other side of houses view is a mountain and trees and more trees. so pretty. sitting in front of the heater all winter. our lifestyle. i could go on forever! go nz!
re: fav things about NZ
By elliebelliemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:27 AM
*woot i just noticed i have 2 stars lol* ANYWAY.. my fav things about nz are, that ruthi is a nzer and that i'm the god aunt of her baby girl! and that my boyfriend is from there too!
By Angelmum
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 03:39 AM
Being 10 minutes from the beach - and about an hour from the mountains! Yay for Christchurch!
Hokey pokey ice cream and lemon paeroa soft drink!
By JazzyJess
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 07:43 PM
I could go on forever!! I love the symbols, having so many beaches, palm trees, being able to live out in 'the middle of nowhere' while being only 10 mins from town, diversity and multiculturalism. (is that even a word??)
By Kiwi3
On Wed Mar 02, 2005 02:46 AM
hmmmmmmm My Favourite things about NZ are....
1. The countryside
2. the mountains
3. our closeness to water
4. the people
5. we are a small country and that makes us unique
6. muahahaha we have Peter Jackson
7. Muahahaha we stole all the oscars last year
8. We have great accents especially my good ole Southland one lol
9. we are a bunch of laid back people
10. we aren't afraid to wear jandals in winter lol
By mellierose
On Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:33 AM
NZ is just so completely and utterly cool, fun and beautiful. And people down here are friendlier than MANY.

ReplySendWatch