Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Page:
Page 5 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6
re: WE ARE HIJACKING THIS FORUM!!!!
By DreamingTreemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jan 20, 2005 05:37 PM
Hmmm, I think I am interested also in the transcripts!
Shake shake shake, senora! Jump in the line! Pick moi!

Cathy
By Sparkz_NzPremium member
On Fri Jan 21, 2005 02:58 PM
*looks at group of jumping up and down foreigners*

seriously kids. When you're in MY countries forum, you could act a little less desperate don't you think?

*shakes head* - silly tourists.
By DejaDerangemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:41 AM
Sparkz, at least we aren't wearing white sneakers. THAT would be REALLY touristy. Oy.

Marian
By Clairemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:51 AM
*puts on tank top, shorts, sneakers, a baseball cap* *grabs camera, visible passport carrier, and binoculars*

Ok, I think I'm ready to go be a tourist now...

Claire~stereotypical tourist since 1991
On Sat Jan 22, 2005 01:34 PM
hehe Claire, all you gotta do now is wear HEAPS of makeup (we usually wear little to none during the day), talk loudly (like I saw Elijah Wood yelling down his phone in Starbucks once, come on, does EVERYONE need to hear your convo), and stop in the middle of the footpath and look at your map!

Oh and tip everyone.. I like tips! I only get them from tourists.
On Sat Jan 22, 2005 04:52 PM
*flips open phone*
"heyyyy girl! *pause* Ohmigod! I'm so forgetful... *pause* Well, like, I can't , like, live without it! *pause* Oh, cmon, can't be that much to airmail an eyeliner pencil can it? *pause* Fine, be that way. *pause* I'll pay for the shipping... crap, then I can't like tip my waitress though! *pause* Atm's are on my map, i'll deal *pause* ok. love ya! *pause* bye"
*closes phone*

*begins walking*

*opens map so no one can pass by without stepping in the mud*

hehehehe

This is fun...

Claire~stereotypical tourist since 1991
On Sun Jan 23, 2005 05:10 PM
*puts on biiiig sun hat, big tshirt, pleat-front hawiian print bermuda shorts, white socks pulled up really high, and white sneakers*

Oh my gawd Claire, imagine seeing you here!!! *gives a huge hug and chats for 5 minutes, blocking sidewalk the whole time*

Mwah!

Marian
On Sun Jan 23, 2005 05:58 PM
So Marian, dahling, have you seen the sites? I've used up 476 rolls of film! Say, do you have any eyeliner laying around?

Claire~stereotypical sidewalk-blocking tourist since 1991
On Sun Jan 23, 2005 07:31 PM
I am not a tourist, I am here to hijack only. Even though NZ seems like a lovely place to travel... I might take some photos also.

Cathy
On Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 PM
Edited by Sparkz_Nz (29881) on 2005-01-24 14:25:45
RIGHT!!

*whips hats off Marian and Claire and throws them sunglasses*

try this!

*chucks singlet tops at them, and short skirts*
*Grabs a facial wipe and wipes the gunk off their faces, hands them some blistex (spf30), thats all you need!*</br>
*leans over to UNTUCK claires replaced top while shaking her head*
*hides their sneakers and throws jandals at them*

*pours a big bottle of spf 40+ all over the girls*
*gets rid of their 'fanny packs' (umm that be a bad word here) and hands them a big hand bad with togs and towel in it*

*wipes mud off claires legs... where did you get THAT in town??*

*turns them in the direction of the beach while whipping their maps off them*

*gives them a great allmighty shove in the right direction*

"have fun!! If you get lost, ask someone! But don't yell ok? Use your quiet voices! And don't forget to reapply the sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming. Ask a hot boy to help you!"

My work here is done.
On Mon Jan 24, 2005 05:00 PM
Sparkz, I confess. As much as I mock you and your drunken-kiwi ways, I have secretly always wanted to look like I belonged. Thank you. You are an inspiration to us all.

However, I am NOT going anywhere without my eyeliner... WHERE'S YOUR NEAREST BODY SHOP DARNIT?!?
On Mon Jan 24, 2005 05:05 PM
Claire, dear, it'll melt. I know this from experience. I was on a rafting trip with my friend, and she'd brought eyeliner. It melted right off her eyes and down her cheeks, and melted all over the place in her bag as well, ruining her lovely (not) abercrombie short shorts. (WHO WEARS ABERCROMBIE RAFTING?!) So anyway, twas hilarious. Please do bring eyeliner, I need a laugh.

And if normal people need SPF 40 +, I'll require at least SPF 60. Joy, oh joy, do I love being pasty white. :D

Hahahahaha, you said Jandals sparkz. Best word ever! Bahahaha. (Will I have to call them Jandals too if I come to NZ?)

Marian
On Mon Jan 24, 2005 05:42 PM
eyeliner? To the beach? ARE YOU NUTS??!!

mm jandals. I am wearing mine to the office today, super comfy!
On Mon Jan 24, 2005 06:30 PM
Oh, people I've been camping with have done worse. One friend brought a lip gloss palette camping (yeah, that melted too) Another brought one of those aero inflatable beds and didn't understand why our tent didn't have an outlet to blow it up with. *rolls eyes* Why do you think I'm such a kiwi-wannabe? :D

Marian
On Mon Jan 24, 2005 06:40 PM
Edited by Sparkz_Nz (29881) on 2005-01-24 20:01:13
because you are sick of pretentious people?

Here I was thinking you just wanted to hijack a forum and ours was sunnier than the russians at the moment.
On Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:21 PM
oh and cos our police don't carry guns, you somehow thought it was easy to hijack.
On Tue Jan 25, 2005 09:26 PM
Oh, I'm over in Russia too, with the LDA. I have been given fangs as part of my membership... Pretty interesting stuff over there. :D

Police here have to carry guns, in case they see any KKK people trying to like, kill someone. (Really. There are KKK conventions in my town. Scary scary stuff!) Wait, do you kiwis learn about the KKK?

Marian
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:37 PM
KKK= a bunch of old white men in sheets?

Yeah, I've seen them in films. We don't learn about them though, we have no need to.
On Wed Jan 26, 2005 02:04 PM
Well, women too. But yes, considering that you live in NZ, there is no point in you actually knowing who they are at all, so you are actually fairly well versed. (Especially since my classmates thought they were the political party Ralph Nader belonged to. WTF, mate?)

Marian
On Thu Jan 27, 2005 09:00 PM
Nader=KKK
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
On Fri Jan 28, 2005 03:34 PM
ummm isn't Nader the greenie?

Odd, I wouldn't think that made him a racist!

Some people are so funny, when I lived in Canada, I had been in this guys class for 3 months, and he goes to me.. so are you like from South America?

Dude. Do I sound like I'm from south america? If I sound almost australian wouldn't you think I was from somewhere near Australia?

Some people have no logic!
On Fri Jan 28, 2005 08:54 PM
Bwahahahahaha. I know, but Janie was convinced. The funny part was when she kept going on and on about how I'm such a know-it-all and I always have to be right, but that she was right on this one. Yes, everyone, since Janie said so, the KKK is officially a group of hippies, the only thing wrong with them is that they smoke a lot of pot and won't share. (Thank you for that annoucement Janie!) It was saaad. And hilarious. And priceless. :D

Bahahahaha, that's hilarious Sparky! (wow, did I just call you sparky? I don't know why, my fingers just typed it. What are you, a dog? ;) ) It's like, why yes, I am, I'm from Brazil. See how long it takes for him to figure it out. Flippin idiot.

Marian
On Fri Jan 28, 2005 09:12 PM
I'm sorry, but everyone I met in North America was the same, not QUITE so dumb, but my typical conversation was

"Woah, are you like Australian?"

"No, I'm from New Zealand"

"Is that in Europe somewhere??"

I mean really! It is sooo annoying, that after 6 months I was so sick of it! Really, why does everyone think they need to know?

me to the cashier at the paper stand, "Can I have a pack of gum?"

him, "Woah are you australian?"

me, through clenched teeth "yes", as I flick him a quarter.

Like, cos I really want to tell my life story to the guy selling gum!!
On Fri Jan 28, 2005 09:58 PM
I went to Austria this summer, and people constantly asked me if I saw/was going to see any kangaroos.

There actually were several postcards with kangaroos, with big Xs through them. They amused me.
Claire
On Sat Jan 29, 2005 07:47 AM
Did you feed the kangaroos?

Cath
Page:
Page 5 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch