Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Page:
Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3
USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
By DHDanCeR28
On Sun Dec 26, 2004 05:36 PM
Locked by MIClogger (28613) on 2005-05-22 15:16:30 A fine thread, but really has nothing to do with Battles. I'll lock it though, just in case you haven't seen all the replies.

aright guys, all out battle, skill vs skill. who would win? my oppinion, Usher would woop JT

53 Replies to USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

re: USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
By simplyme123Premium member
On Sun Dec 26, 2004 05:41 PM
yes, Usher. I personally really dislike justin, but usher is fiine! :D
Re: USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
By Ajaye
On Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:34 PM
Usher definitly would kill JT. There is no way you can put JT over Usher in a battle. JT just doesnt have what it takes. I'll give it to him hes nicebut not good enough.
By DHDanCeR28
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 08:20 AM
true that
usher vs jt
By meagan3
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:59 AM
usher would beat his ass
By Jnix
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 01:46 PM
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2005-03-07 00:20:18 Netspeak. Please spell out the word you. u is not an acceptable form.
I dont know u guy check this out u know real skills comes from when u freestyle when JT freestyle he hip hop it out when usher freestyle he pop block i'm not hating on usher really i like a lot and he can move and he can of do choreography but hip hop dance is street not pop blocking JT actually create movement (not pop block).
By dancin_chica08
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 01:58 PM
usher is fine!!! wow!!! but i think usher would kick justins ass!! justin is gay, in my opinion. usher has the best body.
By DHDanCeR28
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 03:43 PM
i dont think it matters Jnix, when it comes down to skill, usher can pop lock,glide,back flip,front flip,wave,tick,strobe and do it all with STYLE. JT cant handle that. i like JT and all, im jus sayin i think ushers got crazy movement and style over JT
By Invent
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 03:50 PM
Removed by soliloquy (28370) on 2005-03-06 02:48:09 U and ur are not words in the english language.
Pop BLOCK??? WTF??? If ur gonna use an incorrect term, at least use the RIGHT incorrect term... Pop lock... which doesn't even exist.

There is a dance called POPPING.
There is a dance called LOCKING.
TWO SEPARATE DANCES.

Usher can only lock.
JT can pop a bit. And he's learning bboying from Crumbs.

Get ur facts straight to make an "educated" statement.

Invent
By DHDanCeR28
On Mon Dec 27, 2004 09:19 PM
lol crumbs is the man too
By Jahz
On Tue Dec 28, 2004 01:06 PM
LOL, THEY BE POP BLOCKIN LIKE FOOOOls out there! Pop block sounds like a defensive dance/martial arts move, dayem, I should learn how to pop BLOCK! LOLOLOL
By lissicamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:13 PM
Usher
By Jahz
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 01:10 PM
Neither of them. Elmo is the better dancer. Have you seen him do the hokey pokey? It's HOT man, HOT! AND he's better lookin' and a load more popular than those two! He even gots his own SHOW and WORLD, dayem to that! What do they got? NOTHIN compared to ELMO!
what the f***
By fatfat
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 02:36 PM
How in the hell can you compare JT with usher are you stupied usher would make JT loose his breath like destiny child.
mmmm
By luv2dance92
On Wed Dec 29, 2004 04:05 PM
Removed by soliloquy (28370) on 2005-03-06 02:48:34 Netslang.
i wud av 2 say usher but i fink justin if fit ;)
By xbabiiReenzxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jan 02, 2005 03:42 PM
easiest question!!... Usher would take JT out in a second, JT cant handle what Usher has to bring. so my vote goes to the sweet, sexy, and TALENTED USHER!
usher
By dreamer_2005
On Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:33 AM
I think that usher would put justin in the dust cause he cant move
re: USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (karma: 1)
By TrippyJing
On Mon Jan 03, 2005 02:26 PM
I love how your opinions are all worded basically like this:

"Artist A is better than Artist B cause he's better."

No real reasoning or anything resembling it to back it up. I already disapprove of celebrity vs. celebrity matchups like this, but I hate this even more so because of its lack of intelligent statements.

And Elmo kicks ass.

<i>Famous Last Words
"My god's better than YOUR god."
"No, MY god is!"
"No, MINE!"
"Why, YOU!"

And so another religous war starts...</i>
By shy_babygurl
On Tue Jan 04, 2005 03:16 PM
i say usher
By nikki04member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:02 AM
usher would def beat jt!!!!
By dancerchik34
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:21 AM
I love JT and all...but I really think Usher would kick JT to the curb. JT has really just died out with his moves, but I never get sick of seeing Usher do his thing..so most definately Usher!!
By BBoy_Skribble
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:43 AM
Edited by BBoy_Skribble (74472) on 2005-01-08 11:35:06
You never get sick of Usher doing his thing? What thing? No offense but until I see Usher do something besides glide across the floor then he'll get my props. ANYBODY can do choreography. Let him create some new moves that everybody hasn't seen. He's okay but I, myself think, there are a few people on here, that are better than him, including me. I would love the chance just to show how many people in the world that I'm better than him. Everybody else would probably say he's better than me anyway cause he's a superstar and he's got a bunch a people pressed over his looks that don't know real dancing when they see it.

Skribble
By totalimpact_dkp
On Tue Jan 18, 2005 09:19 AM
Yo, they both show that Michael Jackson influenced the both of them. But a lot of you are frontin on JT for no reason at all. I personally think that they are equally talented, but JT seems to be more versitile in his dance abilities.
By YBG_DANCE_SQUAD
On Thu Jan 20, 2005 05:24 PM
Usher
By lil_miss15
On Fri Jan 21, 2005 06:32 AM
Usher is the best ;) but timbarlake is fine too..
Page:
Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed