Talent in the in the Philly area
By IdealEproduction
Posted On Fri Dec 31, 2004 09:37 AM
Ideal Production
Philadephia, PA, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: open
About Ideal Production
I deal production co, are looking for fresh faces in the Philadelphia area to be cast in up and coming urban play productions. We are looking for well motivated actors, actresses, singers, and hop-hop dancers who are reliable and willing to tour.

I deal production co, are looking for fresh faces in the Philadelphia area to be cast in up and coming urban play productions. We are looking for well motivated actors, actresses, singers, and hop-hop dancers who are reliable and willing to tour. We are a new company, in the Philadelphia area and looking for those who would like the experience of performing in plays and other projects. We are also looking for those to be behind the scenes as well choreographers, sound engineers, wed-designers, video production all are welcome. Please contact ASAP with Picture and resume No Experience necessary

8 Replies to Talent in the in the Philly area

Interested
By cocoluv
On Sun Jan 09, 2005 09:53 PM
I love to perform, I act, dance, and model. I am definately interested in this project, please contact me at nana268626@aol.com or alanagilchrist1.exploretalent.com
Yo! When Do I start?
By mica
On Mon Jan 17, 2005 04:12 PM
I'm down. So, wat up?
Hello All
By IdealEproduction
On Fri Feb 04, 2005 08:23 PM
I would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we cannot guarantee payment, but a multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date.

Jay Tee Wilcoxson
Owner
(215)327-1141
Hello
By IdealEproduction
On Fri Feb 04, 2005 08:24 PM
I would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we cannot guarantee payment, but a multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date.IdealEproduction@yahoo.com

Jay Tee Wilcoxson
Owner
(215)327-1141
I'm interested
By dancingninja13b
On Fri Apr 29, 2005 05:28 PM
I would like to know a little more before I do anyhting.
For backround on myself:
Ive been acting( and Dancing) with Fresh Visions Youth theater( Formerly Mitchell-Robinson Youth Teater) for the past 13 years. I've also done lighting and designed scenery.
For more information contact me at ninja13b@excite.com
Oh and I'm currently 15 years old
re: Talent in the in the Philly area
By nicolemitchell
On Sun Sep 18, 2005 02:49 PM
Hi my name is nicole. I am 14 years old. Ill be 15 in december. I can sing , dance, and cat. I am curnetly a member of John Robert Powers school for modeling. Feel free To e mail me at reeree3113@yahoo.com
new talent
By masterjay
On Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:17 AM
hey whats up my name is jay i am 18 male i have years experence in acting e-mail me back ilovejessica08031@hotmail.com
re: Talent in the in the Philly area
By Ravenfairie205
On Thu Apr 17, 2014 04:41 PM
I am interested in auditioning for your company. I have danced my whole life and competed in hip hop. I also act and sing. It was always a dream of mine to perform in musicals, ever since I was a young girl.

ReplySendWatch