Forum: Advice / Stretching Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4
re: Uhhh...ow?
By twinkle_toes_xxxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:45 AM
argh owch, do they have spines, are they gymnasts or something? i wouldnt even be able to get behind that barre lol
By KirstenLeeSmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Mar 22, 2005 04:35 PM
I think this photo is beautiful, because of the expressions on their faces. I'm not particularly fond of some photos where you can see the pain in the dancers'/gymnasts' faces, but this one is gorgeous. The girls look relaxed, like there's nowhere else they'd rather be than bent in half over a ballet barre. It is a gorgeous shot.
By Elfinn
On Wed Mar 23, 2005 05:00 PM
I've seen some amazing, amazing things on this site, and that's gotta be one of the most amazing things ever!! They look like beautiful birds.
By Lifesadance
On Thu Mar 24, 2005 02:38 PM
WOW im going to have to try that! *goes off to try it on the barre!!!!* lol thats is really koolio!
Aimz x-x
By tuttifruttymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Mar 28, 2005 06:15 PM
I would love to be able to do that!!!
Cool pic
Paola
By minnie_mouse_emi
On Mon Apr 04, 2005 06:46 AM
This photo creeps me out a lil, it doesnt seem believable!! they look almost dead and hung on the bar...sorry for the graphics its just so insane!!!
By pink_princess2
On Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:14 AM
thats pretty amazing! even though at a first glace i thought they were dead! but its definately beautiful!
oh...
By jealous_dancer
On Thu Apr 14, 2005 09:39 PM
dabalyu oh dabalyu WOW
By groovy_loz5
On Tue May 03, 2005 05:08 AM
WOW! That is amazing! Now my spine cannot bend anywhere near that far!

Luv Lozza
By hamfistPremium member
On Wed May 04, 2005 12:16 AM
One of the biggest single items about stretching is to catch young girls who have ability.

The Eastern bloc countries stream talent off and provide strict training so that the end result is medals at competition.

Western countries simply like to help train and to a totally different style - no forced training.

The picture is of excellent achievement and the girls are not in pain. They know they have been stretched but this is a progressive thing since a young age.

Ian (Contortionist trainer)
By x_sweetface_x
On Sat May 07, 2005 01:25 PM
Wow!! That is amazing! I think that looks really cool! i wish i could do that lol :(
By IrishDanceGurl52member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun May 08, 2005 06:01 PM
omg!!!! they are so skinny!!!! 1
By azngumbe117
On Fri May 20, 2005 11:11 PM
holy cow! that's crazy! they're mighty flexible!
By ballet_rox
On Wed May 25, 2005 08:59 AM
thats crazy!!!i wish i could do that!
Uhhh...ow?
By ambergirl
On Thu May 26, 2005 08:24 AM
if i had opportunities to attend rg trainers, i would do the same as they, but there doesn't live rg trainers in my surounder, so that this position is like a dream to me
By JuliaDance05
On Thu May 26, 2005 09:33 AM
Holy Crap! I wish I was that bendy!!
By bigwinner
On Thu May 26, 2005 03:19 PM
Wow! I have been working on my backbends but I am nowhere near this. Thanks for the insparation.
By GracefulMoosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri May 27, 2005 11:19 AM
Oh, my god!! Ouch! They say that is easy I don't think so! And I'm the most flexible in my class.
ouch
By jeff7444
On Sun May 29, 2005 09:03 PM
that looks like it would be torture!! I don't think I could do it
By houndrfriendPremium member
On Mon May 30, 2005 11:26 PM
The first picture of the girls bending over backwards is amazing.It must take a lot of work to be able to do that.It looks good.In a way it reminds me of someone with a row of fish on a stick or a animal tied to a length of wood that is going to be taken away by natives to eat.the photos put here from Irish..?...are really great as well and you can see the girls faces,i think they were all blondes in a row.
By sophiev
On Mon May 30, 2005 11:51 PM
That looks soo painful. does your teacher force you to do that? I am a ballerina with new york city ballet and naturally i am flexible, but that looks like it could cause injuries later on. Well, your back sure are supple. Just do not break. Are you girls training to be professional? good luck dancing and always remember do not do something if it hurts real bad. you are just amazing. I have to admit I am jelous.
By SunnyPremium member
On Tue May 31, 2005 04:26 PM
whoaaaa thats crazy! especially the 3rd from the left is totally wrapped around the bar! its like they're made of rubber!
By claireym87member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue May 31, 2005 07:15 PM
I dont think i like that :s it looks too scary to be beautiful
xxclairexx
By willowjohns
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 07:20 PM
wow that looks unnatarel they must be extremly flexible and they do not look like they are in pain as well
By hamfistPremium member
On Sun Jun 05, 2005 02:26 AM
Just shows what can be achieved!

You start off with a group of very young and very flexible (born like this) girls.

You then train them to a hard schedule every day and they get more and more flexible.

The group know that there are so few placings to go on to advanced that they try real hard.

It is called determination.

Ian (Trainer of contortionists)
Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch