Forum: General / Homework Help

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
The Ultimate Guide to Better Grades!!!
By danceology Comments: 79, member since Tue Aug 16, 2005
On Mon Sep 12, 2005 05:57 PM
I just printed a copy for my wall! great job
re: The Ultimate Guide to Better Grades!!!
By Cadbury_Eatermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7575, member since Sat Jan 04, 2003
On Thu Dec 18, 2008 04:42 PM
This is just one I find helps alot.

You get a little study planner. And in there you write in when things are due (I usually put a little one week+2 weeks until due thing to make sure I don't leave it to the last minute), what homework you've meant to do, write down when excursions notes are due, write tests and do the reminder thing like with assignments, usually you can get one with a back bit so you can plan your study hours e.g. On Mondays 9:00 to 10:00 after dancing, Tuesdays 4-5:00 and 6:00 to 7:00 etc. You prioritize your free time by making a list of your musts like (do homework, practise violin etc.) and then the options like (1. Surf and go on DDN, go for a walk etc.)

By working out what you want to do once you finish homework, you then don't waste it figuring out what to do. And the same with working out what study will be the most benefictial for that night e.g. (I have a Chemistry exam on Thursday and a Biology on Monday. Tonight is Tuesday. You may decide to study just for the Chem exam seeing as it is the subject you find harder and it's closer and then study for biology after because you don't have much on this weekend. I think it helps when you plan times you can study to have realistic hours like an eight grader can't get away with two hours but doesn't need to do twenty two. You may have an average study time of around 10-12 hours, but at some times of the year this will be less or more.
By never_katiemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 803, member since Tue Aug 26, 2008
On Sun Jan 18, 2009 04:51 PM
This will definitley help me.

Thanks a lot! :D
By K_kirsty Comments: 27, member since Sat Mar 07, 2009
On Sat Mar 28, 2009 08:17 AM
thanks for this, it was really helpful.
I'm just about to sit my GCSE's and Im so terrrified haha.
:) xxx
By tara12 Comments: 35, member since Sat Aug 30, 2008
On Thu Apr 09, 2009 08:17 AM
These are very great tips!x x x
By Dancingstep Comments: 22, member since Thu Mar 19, 2009
On Sat May 30, 2009 05:18 AM
Whoots, this is awesome, thanks for the advice:) Hopefully I'll actually use it!
By luvxx2xxdancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1174, member since Thu Mar 05, 2009
On Tue Jul 21, 2009 02:03 PM
This helps. Thanks!! =]
By GirlWithTheBun Comments: 16, member since Sun Apr 27, 2014
On Sun May 25, 2014 01:56 PM
Thanks so much! I have a hard time paying attention in school so this will help a lot!
- :D GirlWithTheBun :D-
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch