Forum: Disco / Cozzies For Sale / Champs & Intermediate

Page:
Page 3 of 51 2 3 4 5
* Trying on costumes... PLEASE be respectful ! *
By Beckssmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 119, member since Sat Nov 12, 2005
On Sun Dec 25, 2005 07:45 AM
Hiya

I think this is a good post! People often knock costumes on the costume rack or wherever it is hung and they dont bother picking it up!

If it was my costume that had accessories everywhere and all messy and tangled i'd be angry too! I'd be wasting my time really, tidyin someone elses mess up afterwards!

I hope people read this post its something to think about! Have you had anything happened to your cozzy and was u angry?

Love Becks, Merry christmas :D
re: * Trying on costumes... PLEASE be respectful ! *
By xxxktxxx Comments: 72, member since Wed Aug 10, 2005
On Tue Jan 17, 2006 08:58 AM
yep i agree, at a competition in stradford someone split my trousers right down the crotch they must have sqeezed themselves into them! Luckily it was down the seam! love kt xxx
By ashleigh1991 Comments: 38, member since Tue Feb 07, 2006
On Wed Feb 08, 2006 04:20 AM
good post! You shud always ask before tryin a cozzie on tell the owner of the cozzie wt dance school your from and then go and try it on so that if anythin is wrong wen u give it bk they cn cum and ask u about it xxx
By LISA4member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1420, member since Mon Oct 24, 2005
On Thu Feb 16, 2006 06:00 PM
Hiya
This is a great post, people should always treat other dancers costume the same way they would treat their own when trying them on, very carefully!!!!! Permission should always be sought before trying on costume too.
I always hang my costumes for sale but leave the accessories with me in the dance bag, so if someone does want to try it all on they have to come and find me to get the extras :)
Thankfully i have never had any problems.
luv lisa
xxxx
By x_channy_x Comments: 131, member since Thu Apr 06, 2006
On Sat Apr 08, 2006 01:48 PM
hiya
i am sorry to hear about what has happened to people and i hope that this message will make some people think more before just trying on a costume. i think that some people just need to think some times more carefully and have a bit more respect.
love channy x
By swizzlesistersmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 881, member since Thu Feb 03, 2005
On Wed May 10, 2006 05:04 PM
Hiya

We couldn't agree more
It's nice to be nice as they say
Cozzies should be put back the way you have received them.
We always check the cozzie first and if there is anything
amiss we let the seller know first.
Doesn't cost anything to be respectful.
This is a great post. Well done

Luv xX Sian & Beth Xx
xoxoxox :)
By Boogledoomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1038, member since Mon Feb 20, 2006
On Mon Jul 03, 2006 02:36 PM
im glad that this is a sticky..well i knew it was but i havent
answered until now lol if someone doesnt have enough respect
for you and your costume they shouldnt try it on or have it
sold to them.. i know this sounds harsh but imagine what it
would be like when they actually had it..thrown on the floor at
home screwed up into a ball.
xx
By smurfeline_89member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 80, member since Thu Aug 11, 2005
On Thu Aug 03, 2006 04:28 PM
What agreat post! I totaly agree,they should be more careful,it doesn't take much time:)One of my dancefriends had her dress up for sale,and suddenly there were stones missing,she was very angry and can totaly understand!

Love Marianne
By x_befii_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 60, member since Thu Jul 27, 2006
On Sun Aug 06, 2006 09:18 AM
Yeah and also if you sent a costume out to be tried on it would be awful if it was clicked and spoilt i would be so upset :O

good post xxx
By cazco123member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1138, member since Thu Jul 15, 2004
On Thu Aug 17, 2006 02:37 PM
hi ya

i totaly agree please have respect for the cozzies for sale
i had mine up a comp' it was tried on didnt know who by it was obviously no good for them as it was back about 45 minutes later in a different place to where we had put it, stones were missing and something had been spilt on the leg as it was still wet ! i was fumming as there was no way i could sell the cozzie in that state and of we never knew who it was. I always write on there now please ask before trying and keep a closer eye on it. hope nobody takes this the wrong way it is not happening all the time and not everybody that does it

had my moan now !!

luv stayc
xxxx
By DiscoQueenSophie Comments: 2795, member since Wed Apr 12, 2006
On Thu Jun 07, 2007 05:04 AM
Hiya,

I agree with you i have sometimes seen suits all over the floor so have picked them up and put them on a hanger nicely lol.

Love Sophie x x x x
By amber1 Comments: 45, member since Thu Aug 31, 2006
On Wed Jun 20, 2007 02:36 PM
Hi

I agree that you should be respectful when trying on a costume.

I have also had a costume in the past, sent to me that looked like it had never not been cleaned, I would never send a costume to someone like that. Unfortunately I could not return it as I had paid upfront for it through ebay.

I think that when trying on costumes you should treat them with respect, no one likes a dirty costume wether you are selling or buying.
By sophie_wardmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 794, member since Fri Jun 22, 2007
On Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:08 AM
Hi

I am new to all this, could someone post some basic costumes cause i am going camber and i need some help. Thnx
By BittyBo Comments: 38, member since Thu Jun 21, 2007
On Tue Jul 10, 2007 03:25 PM
my mam doesnt sell my cozzies but she lets anyone boro them. some peple give them back in a mess. the last one came back with all the big stones smashed. mam says that she wont lend them anymore.
By sophie_wardmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 794, member since Fri Jun 22, 2007
On Wed Jul 11, 2007 08:23 AM
Hello
I know what yew mean I look at costumes sometimes just to se what they look like and I take them out and they and in a mess. But then no one is going to want to buy a costume that is in a mess so it is really bad for the people trying to sell their costume. It is just plan rude if someone trys on a costume that is in perfect shape and maybe don't even hang it up right or damages it, and I have seen under neath all the costumes on the floor are LOADS of diamonties where they have fallen off.
X-Sophie-X
By x_Chloe_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 283, member since Sat Mar 31, 2007
On Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:18 AM
what a great post...
i think it is so rude not to ask...
and then to leave it a mess...
out of order?!...most definatly
especially when they cost so much money anyway
love Chloe x
By DaNcEdUdEhere Comments: 50, member since Sat Jan 27, 2007
On Fri Jul 20, 2007 07:44 AM
hey dev
gReAt PoSt

i really i aree it would be terrible if that happened anyone i think evryone should take care of cozzies that arent theres xxxx
By Noodlez Comments: 210, member since Wed Mar 07, 2007
On Sun Sep 09, 2007 02:49 AM
Hi

Not asking before trying on a costume is just plain bad manners, you should always ask first, and you should always be extra careful when trying on someone elses costume incase you damage it!!

Great Post

Kat
By xEviex Comments: 1967, member since Sun Jul 08, 2007
On Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:04 PM
yep I have seen cozzies for saleleft in piles on the floor and some with stones falling off.Just plain rude and nasty.Good point Nicky we sent a cozzie out and they asked what comps we were going to to allegedly have a picture but not coz soon after we got a pm from someone saying they wore my cozzie and then sent it back too!Ahhhh!It makes you want to scream. I don't want to imbaress this person but if you pm me I will tell you who it is so you don't send cozzies to them.
Eviexx
By lilmizzrachel Comments: 21, member since Thu Nov 15, 2007
On Mon Jan 07, 2008 06:56 AM
That is disgaceful!
Wearing somebody elses costume which you haven't paid for at a comp and then having the cheek to send it back, not even buy it.
I can't believe someone could do that! :O
Rachel xxx
By xXdaisy13xX Comments: 102, member since Sun Jan 21, 2007
On Tue Jan 22, 2008 06:12 AM
Fab Post !!
i TOtally agree with you it so rude some time when im looking at costumes at comp there all bit and peices all over the floor so i pic them up and put them back :D
xxxxx Daisy
By nicinoodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1283, member since Sun May 06, 2007
On Tue Feb 12, 2008 06:54 AM
I totally agree with you on this one, I always ask before trying on costumes and put them back the way I found them, I would be very annoyed if someone did this to my costume, great post!!
By xXxjoannexXxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1654, member since Sun May 23, 2004
On Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:29 AM
i understand where you are coming from and agree with you
but i am lucky enough to have never of had this experience
every costume i have hung up to be tried on or sent out to be tried on has been returned respectfully
and nothing was ever damaged or misplaced etc
love
jo
x
By Lily_member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 59, member since Mon Apr 07, 2008
On Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:00 PM
I know what you mean it seems kinda simple but when my friend was elling her cozzie at a comp she found it inside out on the floor next to her coat ahnger and she had no idea who had tried it on!!
love
lily xoxo
By simsy Comments: 45, member since Thu Jun 16, 2005
On Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:56 PM
good advice
its so rude when people send your outfit back with missing stones!

lisa x
Page:
Page 3 of 51 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch